Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 38. (Read 407553 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
AmberCoinDev

Thanks for posting the updated charts showing receipt of BTC addesses.

It's nice to be able to see that our email was received and not lost.  Appreciate it!

spreadsheet for dividends will be updated on daily during checking btc address from investors for dividends (approx during date 20 - 1). nice to meet you  Smiley

are you part of the dev team sir?

no. I just investor since a years ago Smiley
I always look and see this thread. so should not be surprised like that
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wow there a lot of people that still havent claimed their dividends.

Out of curiosity, what happens to their share? Does it go to the company or can they claim them later?

WoW, huge Q2 dividents, when will the investers get the dividends?

It should be paid later today.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
AMBER TRADE LTD Q1 and Q2 2016 DIVIDENDS

Please send your BTC address along with your ID from your registered e-mail to [email protected] (if you have not done it yet)
All shareholders who have sent BTC address are marked as "BTC address received"

WoW, huge Q2 dividents, when will the investers get the dividends?
Activity: 630

Please send your BTC address along with your ID from your registered e-mail to [email protected] (if you have not done it yet)
All shareholders who have sent BTC address are marked as "BTC address received"

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I want to invest 10 btc, how much AmberCoin I can buy, and how much share?

dividends will be paid in 7/25/2016

however i think Ambercoin more valuable than othe coin,when a lot of crypto just for trade in exchange,we got dividends in here

hope you can consider for adding Ambercoin to your exchange site

i'm sure the people in your country will happy with the dividends
Activity: 658

I see less than 1 BTC 24 hour volume @ https://c-cex.com/?p=amber-btc - Is this coin still alive ?

Looks like it. Tomorrow we will know for sure as dividends will be paid tomorrow.

It isnt so much intended for trading so volume isnt that important. Each coin is a share in the company Amber Trade.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI

I see less than 1 BTC 24 hour volume @ https://c-cex.com/?p=amber-btc - Is this coin still alive ?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
AmberCoinDev

It's nice to be able to see that our email was received and not lost.  Appreciate it!

spreadsheet for dividends will be updated on daily during checking btc address from investors for dividends (approx during date 20 - 1). nice to meet you  Smiley

are you part of the dev team sir?
legendary
AmberCoinDev

Activity: 281
AmberCoinDev

It's nice to be able to see that our email was received and not lost.  Appreciate it!

legendary
--snippet--
No point to fight here, the money comes or not, there is always 50:50 chance Wink
Yeah, I'd like too investing in SP500 known and stable no-worry companies. But they pay only 4-5-6%/year dividends (if money is not needed for investments etc) and they don't come to crypto.
Look at this side:
1. Change investment rules or end the business? Change the rules.
2. After some or many bad decisions close the doors or try all variants to continue existence? For investors is better to continue.
What situation is today, I don't know. I hope that new 51% owner has enough financial buffer (remember the minefield buy end of 2015 that started company financial difficulties) to make things better.

yes please don't fight in here. the decision to continue the investment was a good decision. but not too bad also for stop be investor, everyone who want do it can sell all of coins which are owned to an exchanger or other peoples who wants buy it. all decision is there on your hand. all the investment have a risk and didn't rule out the possibility the rule in company would change on next time (I don't know when)
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

Please send your BTC address along with your ID from your registered e-mail to [email protected]

P.S. All shareholders who have sent BTC address are marked as "BTC address received"

killerjoegreece, Dev is probably very busy now, let's rise the question after dividends payed.

ok sir i will be waiting for the dev to respond later on the translation

Please send via pm your suggestion concerning the translation.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Herpesmbg, glad to see you're back after the 8th (2nd or 3rd IRL) time you've sold all your coins  Roll Eyes I capitalized that if for morons just like you. You do understand conditional statements?

Jayfek, I feel what you're saying. You seem to be a level-headed person. All I have to counter is amber trade owns that 51% + the 30% unsold, and they few random percent that haven't/won't be mined via pow/pos. I think is amber holders only own about 13.5% currently. I'd gladly sell all of mine back to the company at the last round price, would you not? Who knows where we go from here honestly. Boom or bust basically.

If there where True believers then those walls on the exchanges would have been eaten up long ago.

Activity: 478
Herpesmbg, glad to see you're back after the 8th (2nd or 3rd IRL) time you've sold all your coins  Roll Eyes I capitalized that if for morons just like you. You do understand conditional statements?

Jayfek, I feel what you're saying. You seem to be a level-headed person. All I have to counter is amber trade owns that 51% + the 30% unsold, and they few random percent that haven't/won't be mined via pow/pos. I think is amber holders only own about 13.5% currently. I'd gladly sell all of mine back to the company at the last round price, would you not? Who knows where we go from here honestly. Boom or bust basically.
Activity: 139
There will be a lot of folks eating crow IF dividends come through. I'll probably go to Ruth's Chris and get the porterhouse for 2  Cheesy

You are high.
Only a true fanboy can tout a company that changes the investment rules when they don't make money.

How can you forget that AmberTrade accepted investors money for a guaranteed share price and then voided their end of the deal?

Dividends are a joke at this point, we'll see what the company offers.

No point to fight here, the money comes or not, there is always 50:50 chance Wink
Yeah, I'd like too investing in SP500 known and stable no-worry companies. But they pay only 4-5-6%/year dividends (if money is not needed for investments etc) and they don't come to crypto.
Look at this side:
1. Change investment rules or end the business? Change the rules.
2. After some or many bad decisions close the doors or try all variants to continue existence? For investors is better to continue.
What situation is today, I don't know. I hope that new 51% owner has enough financial buffer (remember the minefield buy end of 2015 that started company financial difficulties) to make things better.

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
There will be a lot of folks eating crow IF dividends come through. I'll probably go to Ruth's Chris and get the porterhouse for 2  Cheesy

You are high.
Only a true fanboy can tout a company that changes the investment rules when they don't make money.

How can you forget that AmberTrade accepted investors money for a guaranteed share price and then voided their end of the deal?

Dividends are a joke at this point, we'll see what the company offers.
Activity: 701
Activity: 139

I fear not the Ponzi and things, I fear that we here are unnecessary for Amber-Trade.
I see the only benefits for Amber-Trade to have cryptoinvestors can be investors management simplicity and funding speed. For example project announcement today 12:00 GMT and the required funds are in Amber-Trade BTC account about 16:00 GMT.
If there will be only Ponzi-bla and investors invest only cents and satoshis, it's better for Amber-Trade to end this startup (AmberCoin), buy all AmberCoins back and take money from conventional investors. Money is very cheap now, no need to pay massive dividends to cryptoinvestors. Unfortunately for us.
BUT, fortunately to us, Amber-Trade itself is 100% quilty too - lack of communications, clear directions were suspended and changed without explanations, etc. I hope new king with 51% shares can change company things to positive and cryptoinvestors can make their work too - invest their money.
Pages:
Jump to: