Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 39. (Read 407553 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
killerjoegreece, Dev is probably very busy now, let's rise the question after dividends payed.

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
buy 10,000 AmberCoin with 0.15 btc, will get dividends 0.5 btc in a year?

No, how did you count it?
If the company's profit is the same, you will get 61$ / 10k Amber in a year.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
Only 5 connections to the network?
Activity: 268
love is first
buy 10,000 AmberCoin with 0.15 btc, will get dividends 0.5 btc in a year?
Activity: 478
There will be a lot of folks eating crow IF dividends come through. I'll probably go to Ruth's Chris and get the porterhouse for 2  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
uh i will get 265$  Grin
hope it will be true
Activity: 658
There are really dividends paying out now?!

Anyway, I won't regret selling my 3k AMBER at very low prices. The ponzi sign of this is very clear...
If they make the payment this time. Where would the money come from if it were a ponzi? Nobody is paying them any more. Also you wouldnt have gotten any dividend with 3k anyway so selling them was the only real option.
But in a few more days we will know a lot more.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Anyway, I won't regret selling my 3k AMBER at very low prices. The ponzi sign of this is very clear...

They havent payed anything Yet or said when payments will take place so It could still be a Ponzi.
Activity: 581

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Lol, just in time Smiley And nice Q2 profit Smiley
Will the payment be made in 5 days (on 25h of July)?

after so long I'm wait. finally I know the price of amber will be raised (though still have not too significant) and dividends will be paid.   Grin
Lol they just made it Smiley And my prediction of 25$/10K amber was almost spot on  Smiley

According to the announcement the payment will be made on the 25th.

Yeah, there is more than 25$/ 10K Amber - in fact there is over 30$
Yes that is for both 1st and 2nd quarter. Q2 is 26.48$ Q1 is quite low at only 4.17$

But I would expect amber price to go up a bit. If not now then after the payments have been made. At C-Cex they are at 1345 sat the moment. Considereing the 30.75$ dividends for Q1+2 then its a pretty good return for new buyers.
Lol they just made it Smiley And my prediction of 25$/10K amber was almost spot on  Smiley

Yeah, there is more than 25$/ 10K Amber - in fact there is over 30$

Activity: 630
AMBER TRADE LTD Q1 and Q2 2016 DIVIDENDS

P.S. Please send your BTC address along with your ID from your registered e-mail to [email protected]
So today is the day that the result should be published for the 1st half of 2016.
As a London based company they got 35 mins left if they want to make that deadline.

This isnt looking that good though the real test will be the actual payments on the 25th.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Have anyone got any actual payout from them?
Yes they have made several payouts earlier but the last year or so things have been going very well. Next payout is on the 27th so soon we will know if things are getting back on track or not.

Previous year they payed well for a few quarters then last quarter payment dropped to 10 or 20% of what it was before then they said they where reinvesting the profits so we would get payed more later However since then they have paid the last quarter of the previous year in Ambercoins instead of BTC and since then they have NOT payed for the last six months 2 quarters are due to be paid at the end of this month.
If they again come with lots of talk and no BTC its will have to be moved to SCAM section imo.
Yes they have made several payouts earlier but the last year or so things have been going very well. Next payout is on the 27th so soon we will know if things are getting back on track or not.

Today should be info about profit. On the 25th should be the payment.
http://amber-trade.com/2016/06/06/dividends-payouts/
Activity: 263
Pages:
Jump to: