Pages:
Author

Topic: AMD Rebrand - RX570 / RX580 - Official Thread - page 18. (Read 173429 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hi.  I have the Rog Strix 580 8gb.  I have modded bios to achieve 29.2 mhs.  My setting are 1100 core and 2100 memory clocks.  I have it under volted to 1050.  Its stable dual mining eth and dcr at 29.2 and 730ish.  The card is running around 205w.  I am just wondering if anyone has better performance from these cards at a lower power draw.  Thanks!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Regarding the RX570s, what is the max price you're willing to pay before the card becomes too expensive ? I have an option to buy some 570s Asus Expedition (it's one of the cheapest versions) for about $235 per card. Is it worth it or is it too much for a basic 570 ?

That card can do 27mh/s tops.  Try To find the mini itx
BS.
My RX 570 Expedition oc's hash ETH at 28.5 while dual mining Sia at 453.5. All 14 of them.

What speeds and memory? Mine have elpida. 1850mhz Max clock without crashing
Elpida.
1100/2000 on all cards. A couple of them throw a handful of memory errors (as in single digits over several minutes - so irrelevant), the majority doesn't. I could spend more time and o/c every one of them separately but so far no need.
If you only copy the 1500 straps up your o/c will suffer. You need better timings. Ask mattthev for a strap, he sells them for very decent prices and helps you in the process. Very nice chap.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Regarding the RX570s, what is the max price you're willing to pay before the card becomes too expensive ? I have an option to buy some 570s Asus Expedition (it's one of the cheapest versions) for about $235 per card. Is it worth it or is it too much for a basic 570 ?

BS.
My RX 570 Expedition oc's hash ETH at 28.5 while dual mining Sia at 453.5. All 14 of them.

What speeds and memory? Mine have elpida. 1850mhz Max clock without crashing
Guys,I ordered 7xnitro 570 4gb ,should I cancel and order the itx version?
No, send me the Nitros!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Guys,I ordered 7xnitro 570 4gb ,should I cancel and order the itx version?

BS.
Activity: 50

That's really the only version available. Not worth it for this price ($235) ?
Where are you getting them from?

Local shop who still has a couple of them left.

Where are you getting them from?

Its an arms race. Every card counts!

Windows 10 ignores polarisbiosedit  voltage modification. Anyone else noticed this?

u need use diag patch, most cards need it to skip bios checksum check in driver

The Pixel patcher? I did that. The bios mods worked ok in Windows 7. I switched to 10 now and the custom voltages are not applied correctly.
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
Windows 10 ignores polarisbiosedit  voltage modification. Anyone else noticed this?

u need use diag patch, most cards need it to skip bios checksum check in driver

Windows 10 ignores polarisbiosedit  voltage modification. Anyone else noticed this?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I need the straps for it,does anyone has it?

Yeah, I do.
Activity: 14
Hi guys, can you guys help me? I just bought a Rx580 Nitro+(LE)8GB . Its a Hynix memory and i am only getting around 21-22MHs,how can i make it 30Mhs or higher?
I write an easy tutorial: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidetutorialxmrethhow-to-mod-bios-rx470570480580-vega-mining-1954245
I need the straps for it,does anyone has it?
Activity: 26
Help please

My H81 pro btc (windows 10) don't want to boot if 6 gpu are plugged  (system error, reparation try.. fail).
If I unplug one of them (the usb riser cable), the rig boot without any problem.
So 5 gpu is ok, but 6 gpu the rig do not boot.

Anyone have a solution?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
hey dear miners i ordered 4 rx 580 nitro and it arrives today wanted to know how many hashrate should i expect and how much wattage can i decrease? Huh
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

I have an order of xx gpus... but they keep pushing the date back.
Originally it was 11th june.
Now its up to 7th JULY Sad
Yeah it will be in the begining of the July. 5th July the earliest date I saw.
Pages:
Jump to: