Pages:
Author

Topic: Amount of BTC for trading - page 2. (Read 1665 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
October 10, 2017, 02:51:20 PM
Hey there!
I would like to ask you what you concider a good amount of bitcoins for daily short term speculations. How do you think what is the good number for beginers / advanced / experienced traders? Or maybe it if better not to short and just buy some of any good alts and wai for a pump (like some days or weeks)?

According to me there is not any kind of specific amount for day trading, it all depends on the trader himself whether how much amount he is ready to risk or how much money is he ready to loose. The professional can start trading anywhere from $100 to $200 and slowly they can grow their account to $10,000 within short span of time with their trading skills and experience, but other beginner and amateur traders will need $500 and more along with  double the time of professional traders in order to make money as they dont have enough experience and trading skills.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 10, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
Hey there!
I would like to ask you what you concider a good amount of bitcoins for daily short term speculations. How do you think what is the good number for beginers / advanced / experienced traders? Or maybe it if better not to short and just buy some of any good alts and wai for a pump (like some days or weeks)?

i think  its best to start with small amount if you are just a beginner in trading...
then just add a little more if you think your beginning to trust your trade so you can avoid big lost

Mostly all the trading site expect you to have certain amount in your wallet to start trading with the others. If you are just seeling coins means you will not find any trouble but being a trader you have to bear that. Then you can start with the small investment. You need to manage it else you will loose the funds you have invested too. Little risky thing.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 01:07:04 PM
Hey there!

i think  its best to start with small amount if you are just a beginner in trading...
then just add a little more if you think your beginning to trust your trade so you can avoid big lost
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 11:32:42 AM
Hey there!

Much better to short trade on alts, also it depends on how much are you willing to risk, as for me started at 0.01 btc for short trade. I have a target price of 0.11btc and when i reached that amount i withdraw then start at 0.01btc again. Not easy though you need to focus on what alts are you going to trade.
This kind of trading takes a whole lot of studying, dedication and so much idea about the altcoin market. It is of course very profitable if one can thread that part and can also be very risky as much as it is profitable. However, with a good level of short term trades knowledge, one can make more profit than losses.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
October 10, 2017, 08:28:29 AM
For newbies, I think the minimum amount to play and learn trading is 0.0050BTC . In Poloniex and Bittrex the minimum amount is 0.0005BTC. If you want to margin sell the minimum is 0.1BTC. If you only want to trade without a margin. You decide how much do you want to trade.

Hey there!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 08:23:11 AM
Its appreciated to begin with small amount as need more experience to pump in more. Educate yourself as much as you can before pitching into it please. Consult with more experts in trading if you are about to invest more on it without knowing anything. This will help you be more steady in trading and earning more bitcoins via trading. 
Yes. If you are new about trading just start with small amount just do it for practicing. With your experience you can learned a lot. With that you will be more courageous to trade in big amount of btc because you can gain now enough knowledge.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 10, 2017, 07:39:50 AM
there is no limit in this case, it can with capital 0.01 or 0.1, or maybe 1btc. it all depends on your ability, and whether you already understand the ways and risks of trading. How to trade with the luck factor is a big mistake. currently many altcoin from the sale of ICO listed on the market, this could be an alternative too for you to trade, because usually altcoin from ICO results will experience a very drastic decline when first entering the market, make this moment as an advantage for you.
There is no official limit of any coin for trading and same is the case with bitcoin. The amount of coin offered by trader is total dependent on the courage and financial status of the investor. If the trader is having very good amount of bitcoin in wallet and is having a great command on trading, then he should go with big amount of bitcoin but if the trader is new to this business, he should not do trading with big amounts to avoid massive losses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 04:42:30 AM
For me if you have a very small income start small and try to make that bigger maybe double that so when you have a bigger income you can easily earn money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 10, 2017, 04:12:59 AM
It depends on what you can afford and the level of you risk torelant. If bitcoin trading is what you want to invest in then I will advise you to start spending time to lean and develop your skills and knowledge first then invest in trading platforms like poloniex and bittrex that accepts few satoshi as investment and invest few coins that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 10, 2017, 03:43:52 AM
i used to trade with my half bankroll long time ago.  now it changed to 10% of my bankroll..to be honest not trading like before holding is more profiteable or im just sucks on trading lol
That has been experienced with many others who are working in this amazing world of bitcoins. Actually day trade requires a lot of patience and hard work. There are so much efforts required to get a positive result at the end. But mostly people tired of being so much observable every time and they prefer long term holding, and I think it is better.
Activity: 840
October 08, 2017, 07:33:01 PM
For short term play i try not to have more than 10% of my crypto portfolio. I´m very conservative so i see all crypto has speculative and risky investment. if you put on top of this the fact that is extremely difficult to apply tech analysis on most alts i rarely risk more than 10% on daily short term trades. has the amount grows over time it can become even less percentage wise
I think that it is also depending on the nature trading, if you are interested in day trading then a little amount is enough for trading, because you have goo buy and and sell bitcoin in the same day and can make a lot of transaction in a single day, but if you are interested in long term trading then yo uneed to invest a good amount of money, so that you can get a get a good profit after some time. c
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 08, 2017, 07:16:31 PM
A trader for beginners in my opinion should do trading activities with a number that is not too much this is necessary because doing trading activities is a long experience. so with a value of less than 10% let's say it's where you can learn the development of the market and bagamana you can conduct trading activities by being able to control your emotions. this should be done because trading activities have a high enough risk level so even if you make a mistake if you start with a value that is not too big of course a loss that you can not be too big.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 05:23:08 PM
For short term play i try not to have more than 10% of my crypto portfolio. I´m very conservative so i see all crypto has speculative and risky investment. if you put on top of this the fact that is extremely difficult to apply tech analysis on most alts i rarely risk more than 10% on daily short term trades. has the amount grows over time it can become even less percentage wise
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 08, 2017, 05:09:36 PM
It depends to you what amount is the minimum to start trade. But if you are beginner its better is small capital only and after few weeks add some more capital to make your money will grow more and fast . After you gain knowledge you may now add some capital . Without knowledge it is risky because they have possible that your bitcoin lose in wrong move . But if you have a lot  of knowledge the chances of earning bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 08, 2017, 02:02:53 PM
if you are beginners to trading its better toy put a small amount first and study because trading is risky and wasting time and money if you dont have knowledge to it..it is no specific amount to trade small amount you can small to earn big amount big earn you got..
Someone without knowledge should not even gamble trading at all cause they will flop. Trading is not something you just wake up to one day and start setting buy and sell orders. It takes skills, knowledge, ability to analyze.
Even those who go through some lessons either online or with a pro trader still takes their time to practice a little with small funds let alone someone who does not have any skills related to trading at all.
Activity: 672
October 06, 2017, 01:32:19 AM
there is no limit in this case, it can with capital 0.01 or 0.1, or maybe 1btc. it all depends on your ability, and whether you already understand the ways and risks of trading. How to trade with the luck factor is a big mistake. currently many altcoin from the sale of ICO listed on the market, this could be an alternative too for you to trade, because usually altcoin from ICO results will experience a very drastic decline when first entering the market, make this moment as an advantage for you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 01:21:08 AM
if you are beginners to trading its better toy put a small amount first and study because trading is risky and wasting time and money if you dont have knowledge to it..it is no specific amount to trade small amount you can small to earn big amount big earn you got..
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 12:43:29 AM
There is no amount to be met, just depending on ourselves not to join the trending or our readiness can be said.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 06, 2017, 12:04:44 AM
Hey there!
The minimum price, you should not throw out 2 to 3 bitcoins at once, especially in the short term, you will burn very quickly. Well, it all depends on you, you can put it all and all of a sudden you're lucky.
A good trader will never put it all. Even if you are buying in on an asset which you think it is at a good price, it is safer to get in bit by bit so as to give chance in case it goes lower and lower in percentage than the price you got in. Trading is not pure luck. You have to be smart and skillful, luck only takes a little percentage of this other two.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 04, 2017, 03:08:53 AM
Advanced and experienced traders don't ask for capital amount for trading. The only people who ask for capital investments are beginners and according to me the starting amount can be from 0.005 to 0.01 depending on your bank balance. The amount is small and so we should know that the profit also will be small. Just practice trading until you are sure to obtain profit and then increase the capital. Spread out the capital into different coins in order to generate profit at least in some of then. Plan your strategy well and then execute it.
Pages:
Jump to: