Pages:
Author

Topic: Amount of BTC for trading - page 5. (Read 1665 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 01:18:05 PM
What is a good amount? If you want to trade for a living, your starting capital should ideally be worth at least several thousands of USD.
But as sort of said above; the less experienced you are, the lower the amount of your starting capital should be. Did my first trade myself in the spring of 2013 with 15 euros / 0,58BTC and lost 90% within hours because I was a complete rookie. Also, 'slow' trading (on a weekly or monthly base instead of daily) probably results in more profits / less losses and is less stressfull at the same time!

It's up to the person, one can find $10 a day enough, another person can think $1,000 is not enough per day. This is also about the capital you hold on your pocket before starting to the trade.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
September 27, 2017, 01:16:30 PM
What is a good amount? If you want to trade for a living, your starting capital should ideally be worth at least several thousands of USD.
But as sort of said above; the less experienced you are, the lower the amount of your starting capital should be. Did my first trade myself in the spring of 2013 with 15 euros / 0,58BTC and lost 90% within hours because I was a complete rookie. Also, 'slow' trading (on a weekly or monthly base instead of daily) probably results in more profits / less losses and is less stressfull at the same time!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 12:05:45 PM
Its appreciated to begin with small amount as need more experience to pump in more. Educate yourself as much as you can before pitching into it please. Consult with more experts in trading if you are about to invest more on it without knowing anything. This will help you be more steady in trading and earning more bitcoins via trading. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 27, 2017, 11:51:18 AM
there are no specific numbers for how much it will be,
because everything is depend on the trader themself,most of them[expert] can change their $100 into $10.000,
and a lot of people[beginner and semi intermediete] turned their $10.000 into $100.
so it's not about how much it will be but instead how is your trading method and strategy.
the best way to earn is holding,
you will see a lot of experts say something like this
I get much money from day trade,but most of my profit did not come from it but instead it came from holding it[Long Term]
but you can not randomly holding something,you need to do your own research and make your own goal and mission.
you can find a lot of undervalued coin out there,you need to discover it and trust it.
do not believe what people say to you,always do your own research

how long it will be ? days,weeks,months,years ? Nobody knows,set your own time and make your calculation based on your research.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
September 27, 2017, 08:14:34 AM
Remember that trading is incredibly risky. HODL has proven over time to be the best method. However, if you do want to day trade, the answer is simple. Only use what YOU can afford to lose. Nothing more.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 08:12:47 AM
For beginners i suggest put only a small amount since you don't have enough knowledge on trading. Trading is a risky game. You have to know everything on that field to minimize that risk and be able convert it to profits. Just add some Btc to your capital if you think you can handle the risk. Me at my first trade. I only use small amount(.01 BTC to be exact) just to experience how to trade. Luckily, my trade was successful and it doubled my capital. Then i loss everything and i stopped because i just lose my capital coz i was greedy. So i save some BTC to trade again. This is the lesson I've learned from my past trades. Don't let your emotion drive you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
September 27, 2017, 07:52:29 AM
Hey there!
I would like to ask you what you concider a good amount of bitcoins for daily short term speculations. How do you think what is the good number for beginers / advanced / experienced traders? Or maybe it if better not to short and just buy some of any good alts and wai for a pump (like some days or weeks)?
Pages:
Jump to: