Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT fucks us over again - page 10. (Read 44799 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 05, 2014, 11:25:39 PM
Well I just got a most interesting text from clenell....AMT is NOT at the conference....hmmm. wonder why? Josh scared of something? He feeling guilty? Well it's ok. I am sure Jim Brown will sing like a canary, maybe so will Alyssa who still is working for him. Since AMT not at the conference, guess they got something to be worried about hmm?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 05, 2014, 01:20:26 PM
Not a problem, I was thinking it was sat-monday as well until I checked it.

Are you going to the inside bitcoins conference in Chicago? It's next June I think. I'm thinking about it as I can just visit everyone in Northwest Indiana and take the train into Chicago.

Most definitely I'll be there if it doesn't conflict with VidCon.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
October 05, 2014, 12:42:51 AM
Not a problem, I was thinking it was sat-monday as well until I checked it.

Are you going to the inside bitcoins conference in Chicago? It's next June I think. I'm thinking about it as I can just visit everyone in Northwest Indiana and take the train into Chicago.
vip
October 05, 2014, 12:03:46 AM
The conference doesn't start until tomorrow I believe.

I would check at the flamingo as the conference has hotel rooms there. I imagine we can call the flamingo and possibly ask if he's checked in. Don't know if they'll provide that info or not.

Shit! I thought it Sat. and Sun., not Sun., Mon. and Tues. Thanks, bud.
October 04, 2014, 11:39:05 PM
The conference doesn't start until tomorrow I believe.

I would check at the flamingo as the conference has hotel rooms there. I imagine we can call the flamingo and possibly ask if he's checked in. Don't know if they'll provide that info or not.
vip
October 04, 2014, 09:33:13 PM
So, was fuzznuts sited in LV or not?
October 04, 2014, 08:48:53 PM
This last page of crap reminds me of a poem.

Those who write on forum walls
Roll their shit in little balls
Those who read these words of wit
Eat those little balls of shit

Can we start talking about what bastards AMT is again or would you guys like to keep word fucking each other?

I would prefer this very much instead Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
October 04, 2014, 02:20:09 PM
This last page of crap reminds me of a poem.

Those who write on forum walls
Roll their shit in little balls
Those who read these words of wit
Eat those little balls of shit

Can we start talking about what bastards AMT is again or would you guys like to keep word fucking each other?
vip
October 04, 2014, 01:00:52 PM
Any sightings and whatnuts of a certain Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp attending the Las Vegas Bitcoin conference?
October 04, 2014, 11:05:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2014, 05:47:36 AM
Back on topic...

That was weeks ago. Don't forget the many times that opie denied being a shill when I outright accused him of it. Deny Deny Deny, now he is upset that he got ripped off. However, he has been a good source of the private communications with AMT. I still think he's a rat, just trying to be a better rat now.

FYI a number of people can already vouch for where I stood even then from early on. Even while you and others were giving me shit. They can speak up if they wish. Otherwise you can go on with those ideas that I was a shill. This was not a solo act here.

I think OPi has proven his worth and I hope he helps nail AMT to the wall. They deserve jail time for this scam.
What are you deserving for your behavior then Grin
Some payment from your employer Grin
Partner goes to jail you earn money seems pretty fair to me Grin
Or we have to wait for FTC to disclose the truth Grin

Maybe opium has some Skype chats with your involvement also Grin
Activity: 924
October 04, 2014, 05:40:22 AM
Back on topic...

That was weeks ago. Don't forget the many times that opie denied being a shill when I outright accused him of it. Deny Deny Deny, now he is upset that he got ripped off. However, he has been a good source of the private communications with AMT. I still think he's a rat, just trying to be a better rat now.

FYI a number of people can already vouch for where I stood even then from early on. Even while you and others were giving me shit. They can speak up if they wish. Otherwise you can go on with those ideas that I was a shill. This was not a solo act here.

I think OPi has proven his worth and I hope he helps nail AMT to the wall. They deserve jail time for this scam.
legendary
Activity: 1610
October 04, 2014, 05:36:09 AM
I think he likes you Bick"boy"  Cheesy

I guess. Let us see what mods say about this. I should have just complained this way when they both started spaming me non stop the very first time and then last week as well. I don't really care what he says basically all he is is a paid shill. Always one in the crowd.

Notice he doesn't post much of anything in this thread now after he learned about how close Marto and Josh were eh? Funny I wonder what the FTC might find after they take over AMT.

It has stated million times how close they marto and amt were Wink
Can you tell us how close you was with POSERKOTO and why you are not friends anymore you hypocrite  Grin
Just go and spam your leddy threads will you?
Or answer my question please Grin
We do not have to wait for FTC just to conclude you are the biggest hypocrite here Grin
October 04, 2014, 05:34:11 AM
I think he likes you Bick"boy"  Cheesy

I guess. Let us see what mods say about this. I should have just complained about this way when they both started spamming me non-stop the very first time and then last week as well for 3 days non stop. I don't really care what he says basically all he is is a paid shill. Always one in the crowd who will lie for their free hardware. Look at BFL for example plenty of those types.

Notice he doesn't post much of anything in this thread now after he learned about how close Marto and Josh were eh? Funny I wonder what the FTC might find after they take over AMT.

When your wife and Josh's wife a best buds you don't seem to want to talk about that do we? I am sure there is a lot more there that will be uncovered when the tax man comes to check his books.

Funny. Always about me never about the AMT issue. Is that off topic? I think it is.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
October 04, 2014, 05:23:46 AM
I think he likes you Bick"boy"  Cheesy
October 04, 2014, 04:09:22 AM

Just to be fair.

There was a marked difference in what he was doing.  He wasn't pushing sales, he wasn't denying there was a problem. He was trying to get value for the customers from this horrible company working from the inside.

That was what I saw. Was I the only one?

No it's pretty well document what opieum's goal was.

Ya I hope people don't forget that fact.
October 04, 2014, 01:29:03 AM

Just to be fair.

There was a marked difference in what he was doing.  He wasn't pushing sales, he wasn't denying there was a problem. He was trying to get value for the customers from this horrible company working from the inside.

No it's pretty well document what opieum's goal was.
October 04, 2014, 12:14:34 AM

Just to be fair.

There was a marked difference in what he was doing.  He wasn't pushing sales, he wasn't denying there was a problem. He was trying to get value for the customers from this horrible company working from the inside.

---

Edit. Reported off topic harassment to the moderators. The ban has not stopped some people from posting off topic in this manner it seems.
October 03, 2014, 09:53:01 PM

October 03, 2014, 09:50:17 PM

Actually I did try working with him to resolve the so-called technical issues he had (which actually were a real problem largely due to "Joshua Zipkins incompetence" on a few levels by his own admission). So yea I openly admit that I worked with him to try to get us all refunds or the MPP fulfilled. A shill means I got compensated which I never did. I never expected he would anyway because he played his hand early on. I wanted to get the MPP or refunds not just for me but for all. That I have always been consistent about. The chats also reflect that mindset as well. So you can say what you want about me being a rat. But in the end the results speak for themselves.

As for my info, yea that happened weeks ago. In stating I was a shill, he is trying to divide the community and destroy my credibility. He is a flat out idiot. Notice I am not the only person he has come up against either and doxxed. I won't stop until he is in prison for defrauding us.
Pages:
Jump to: