Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT users thread. - page 44. (Read 60097 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2014, 09:41:03 PM
I never said there was ZERO tolerance by the forum mods. Personally I have zero tolerance for it and there are plenty of others who also have ZERO tolerance for race baiting and threats of violence etc. PG has a lot of issues unfortunately race is one of them and another is taking payola to keep quiet. Hard to respect someone that takes payment and then stops commenting completely.

My simple advice ignore those who are attempting to side track you and get back on point. Trying to get AMT to make you and other customers whole. Here is hoping that happens. It could be worse. It could be BFL.

Fair enough. The problem with the inane postings is the racism and useless info going into this. It sucks because it incites people into irrational behaviour that really is not needed in all this. I have been asking why...but they just go on and on about how I am a shill instead of answering my direct questions.

Agreed. But rise above ignore the trolls. Work with like minded people who want to get something back. Like I said this isn't BFL you are dealing with at least they admit some of their errors and they seem to be trying to resolve it... then again they could be lying SOB's who deserve nothing better than jail time. I say that in the spirit of I hope they get their fucking act together and everyone is made whole again. Unfortunately the majority of builders do not seem to think that customer satisfaction extends beyond getting hand on others coins.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 08, 2014, 09:31:00 PM
I'm not exactly sure why it went down; however, I went into the shop tonight and reset.  There was no hardware problems and we are running again.  Keep watching.  As I said in the past, I'm confident with the electronics hardware.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 08, 2014, 08:02:11 PM
Hmm, seems the system at IMET hiccuped (as expected). Went down last night & for most of today. Back up now at full speed. http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PeLX5qNuRrEYVfFqm4tQC7LCj4Ed8N8j8

Interesting.  At least it came back to 1 TH/s.   No the same with the units that we got,  when it failed, it failed permanently.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 08, 2014, 07:41:17 PM
Hmm, seems the system at IMET hiccuped (as expected). Went down last night & for most of today. Back up now at full speed. http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PeLX5qNuRrEYVfFqm4tQC7LCj4Ed8N8j8
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 08, 2014, 03:55:35 PM
I never said there was ZERO tolerance by the forum mods. Personally I have zero tolerance for it and there are plenty of others who also have ZERO tolerance for race baiting and threats of violence etc. PG has a lot of issues unfortunately race is one of them and another is taking payola to keep quiet. Hard to respect someone that takes payment and then stops commenting completely.

My simple advice ignore those who are attempting to side track you and get back on point. Trying to get AMT to make you and other customers whole. Here is hoping that happens. It could be worse. It could be BFL.

Fair enough. The problem with the inane postings is the racism and useless info going into this. It sucks because it incites people into irrational behaviour that really is not needed in all this. I have been asking why...but they just go on and on about how I am a shill instead of answering my direct questions.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 08, 2014, 12:00:32 PM
Activity: 924
June 08, 2014, 08:38:58 AM

June 07, 2014, 05:43:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 07, 2014, 03:13:56 PM
legendary
June 06, 2014, 04:35:41 PM
Also, we've just updated the RMA policy to the following:

** Update:

All clients will need to ship their miners back, even those which have picked up their miners machines from our office. Drop offs will not be accepted.

( in general, during a recall its best to have a record of a product returned and new product issued which is administered from a third party like fedex. )

You will take our units offline,  what guarantee will there be that you will ship anything back?

Is this some kind of reverse scam where you will be stealing our broken miners from us?

We want an escrow service to guarantee that we get something back!

If you don't want to RMA your miner, or if you'd like to wait for someone else on this forum to RMA their miner and confirm receipt, its your call. Stop being provocative.   

But I will say your getting a different miner (again using A1's), equal to 1.2THs or higher, with the same power consumption or less.

That's damn vague here.  A different miner using A1's??!   What do you mean?  A technobit solution?  A dragon system? A coincraft system?

Maybe all three, maybe one of them, maybe a new AMT board.

We've said that we've explored all of the above options, stating what you'll be receiving at this time is subjective to availability and how production continues over the next weeks.

What the hell is this?  This is not a finished system.  Where are the heat sinks?  That's only four A1 chips.

In fact, that's not even the technobit solution!   I thought Loshia said this board doesn't work!
legendary
June 06, 2014, 04:35:08 PM
Also, we've just updated the RMA policy to the following:

** Update:

All clients will need to ship their miners back, even those which have picked up their miners machines from our office. Drop offs will not be accepted.

( in general, during a recall its best to have a record of a product returned and new product issued which is administered from a third party like fedex. )

You will take our units offline,  what guarantee will there be that you will ship anything back?

Is this some kind of reverse scam where you will be stealing our broken miners from us?

We want an escrow service to guarantee that we get something back!

If you don't want to RMA your miner, or if you'd like to wait for someone else on this forum to RMA their miner and confirm receipt, its your call. Stop being provocative.   

But I will say your getting a different miner (again using A1's), equal to 1.2THs or higher, with the same power consumption or less.

Can I send my unit to a trusted escrow instead?   

Alternatively, can you send me the new miner instead and I will ship you my miner?

Why don't you just wait until someone else has received their new miner, ok. We'll send you the label in a bit but it our advise that you personally carlos wait until someone else from this thread has received and reviewed their miner. 

DUDE!  I have been waiting for 4 months already!  I have nothing from you that works!

Now you are telling me you have some replacement?   Well you better ship that replacement because I deserve! 

LOOK!  WHY DON"T I DRIVE THERE TOMORROW AND YOU GIVE ME THE REPLACEMENT?

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
June 06, 2014, 12:55:00 PM
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.

What, Technobit boards? Do you honestly believe they have a pile of fully functional Technobit miners just waiting on RMA returns?

With that post deleted, I must assume it is correct. AMT does not have functioning miners to send to RMA returns.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 06, 2014, 12:44:45 PM
Deleted Post
« Sent to: clenell on: June 05, 2014, 02:12:18 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: AMT_miners on June 05, 2014, 01:35:50 PM
Quote from: rik_khaos on June 05, 2014, 01:26:45 PM
I'm upset no-one calls me by my first name I feel left out.

No stern comments for me just posts that disappear into the shadows.

Anyway I don't know why people are treating the 16th like it's the date of a settlement. I mean sure it could be if AMT were so inclined, but I'm not sure they are.  This is just for them to file a response, and then it just moves to the next thing. The judicial system is slows as fuck. One reason I hate it as a means of settling things.

I'd made suggestions of multiple things that I would have considered as making me whole a long time ago, but they didn't seem concerned with settling then either.

I'm just expecting a long knock down drag out fight. I mean I assume craig's attorney's assume they will win or it wasn't worth them taking the case. But by the time it's all said and done what's left?

It wont be a long knock down drag out fight, we wont let it get that far.

For your sake I hope you are right Zipkin.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
June 06, 2014, 07:08:31 AM
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: AMT_miners on June 05, 2014, 04:37:24 PM

You are one of the main reasons we are all in this mess. Go back to your corner and stop annoying the hell out of your counsel.

This is funny, I actually thought the main reasons for you being in this mess was your decision to:
-use an extremely risky business model to fund the start up
-fail to follow through with statements/promises/claims
-"abuse" your clients in a public venue
-illegally withhold refunds
-ignore customers and not provide real updates, you even decided to ignore a number of customers who were actively trying to resolve the problems with you
-what ever else I missed!!!

That user doesn't even factor into the equation, you still can't see that and that right there guys is the main reason you're eating a big old nasty shit sandwich.

You want investomers to look at it from your point of view, how about you look at it from theirs for a second.  If you honestly do, it should be of little surprise to you that some folks took what was surely perceived as the only legal way to get anything done, YOU left them no choice.

Making statements like this makes me believe you've learned nothing from the shit storm you're in.  You're full of shit IMO and have no chance of fixing this and coming out of it with a thriving business.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 05, 2014, 05:38:55 PM
Here is what was brought up today and has been running for a few hours.  I'll keep posting on a daily basis to hopefully convince AMT to pay their bill to IMET so I can show them what to do to make things right or at least point everyone in the right direction.  Again, there is nothing wrong with the PCBs or PCB assembly.  We did not make any mods to the boards.      

IMET, that is really very interesting (and troubling).  Can you give some evidence that the boards work for an extended period of time?  I think others have seen the boards work for a few days and then die so showing it working at one moment in time is interesting but not dispositive...

I'm working on it.  We have been bringing boards and systems up and down from the pile that AMT left to see if there is anything that can be done to recoup our loss from the bounced check.  I'm committed to keeping this one up for the long term and I'm confident that it will run based on the time I have spent with this hardware.  I am not an expert on these types of systems, but I am an experienced EE.  Hardware is what I do.  Software/firmware is another story hence I don't understand the date discrepancy.  I also hope that AMT comes around and pays their bill so they can learn of the work that I have done on my own time/dime to try to make something good happen.

Here is what I suggest you do for proof:

- Mine into a BTC address using a pool that allows you to mine directly to a BTC address (like Eligius, but there are others)
- Shoot a video of your working miner using that address (show a newspaper in the video to prove the current date)

We (including AMT) can all then monitor the miner live and confirm its history.

FYI, my guess is that your rPi controller has an incorrect date.  You can easily fix that with the "date" command as follows:

Code:
sudo date -s "3 Jun 2014 20:03:00 CST" 

OR, run raspi-config and setup all options:

Code:
sudo raspi-config
Internationalization options
Change Time Zone
Select geographical area
Select city or region.
Reboot

Here is the link for the machine that we brought up the other day. 

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PeLX5qNuRrEYVfFqm4tQC7LCj4Ed8N8j8

This unit has already run for about 2 days before we brought it down today to do what was suggested above so everyone can watch it.
legendary
June 05, 2014, 05:23:45 PM
Sirminesalot - Does not mine a lot.

sad thing is... neither does AMT.

Are you certain about that?  Does AMT have bitcoin miner assets that they are not revealing?   

A total of 60 miners were delivered by IMET to AMT.

Here is a an incomplete list:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-order-list-463922

Which counts to 48 1.2 TH/s miners in the order list.   4 520 GH/s ... equivalent to 2-3 miners.  1 miner donated to Phin.

8 miners not accounted for in the list. 

Out of the 48 + 4 miners,  how many were shipped and working?

Where did you come up with that number, just wondering.

Maybe you should devulge the actual numbers?

It is beginning to look like you may have kept the working miners for yourselves and shipped all the broken ones to customers.   

You could only afford 60 miners total (strike that,  you couldn't.... you sent IMET a bad check).  Anyway, 300 boards were delivered to AMT (you said it yourself).   So clearly there are miners in the original list that are not accounted for or alternatively you kept those working miners for yourself.

Where are you getting these numbers from Carlos, your just pulling them out of your ass.  And it clearly looks like your trying to make it look like that.

You were delivered 300 boards by IMET (that's what you claim),  so you have around 60 miners to be delivered.  You did not deliver half of those miners,  as indicated by the order list.

Anyway,  the question is,  do you or do you not have miners that are mining on your behalf? 

Are you mining bitcoin using customers mining rigs?

What are you talking about dude, you've lost it. We have not mentioned numbers. Where are you getting your numbers from?

Well you did not give exact numbers but you did reveal approximate numbers.   300 boards right?

IMET is obviously on the forum, why don't you ask them.

You already told me, 1/3rd of 900 boards were delivered before you ran off with a bounced check.

Now how can you tell me how many miners you shipped to customers?   

Based on this list,  you only delivered 11 miners.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-order-list-revised-580180

You have not delivered around 49 miners.   43 miners are on the list of not having been delivered to customers.

That leaves 6 miners unaccounted for in the list.

Yet...  we are still speaking about 49 miners here that you have sitting in your premised.  You mean to tell me they are all not working?

No one told you that.

Well you did. 

If it is incorrect, then maybe you can divulge to us the number of boards you received from IMET?

The numbers actually do make sense though, 

60 possible miners delivered by IMET.
11 + 1 1.2 THs delivered to customers  ( probably a few instances of working miners )
43 miners never delivered according to customers
5   miners not accounted for (anyone's guess as to what happened to these)

IMET contract cancelled on 4/18/2014
Last customer order recorded as 2/26/2014  - NotFuzzyWarm Order #1565

Of course, I don't have the entire order list,  but that will be revealed in time.

The evidence of course clearly shows that you need to deliver like around 50 working miners.

It is at least known that AMT received 8 pallets of 189 A1 chips. 

This allows for 189 boards to be manufactured.   For roughly 36 miners,

There are at least 54 miners that was ordered.
legendary
June 05, 2014, 05:04:00 PM
Sirminesalot - Does not mine a lot.

sad thing is... neither does AMT.

Are you certain about that?  Does AMT have bitcoin miner assets that they are not revealing?   

A total of 60 miners were delivered by IMET to AMT.

Here is a an incomplete list:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-order-list-463922

Which counts to 48 1.2 TH/s miners in the order list.   4 520 GH/s ... equivalent to 2-3 miners.  1 miner donated to Phin.

8 miners not accounted for in the list. 

Out of the 48 + 4 miners,  how many were shipped and working?

Where did you come up with that number, just wondering.

Maybe you should devulge the actual numbers?

It is beginning to look like you may have kept the working miners for yourselves and shipped all the broken ones to customers.   

You could only afford 60 miners total (strike that,  you couldn't.... you sent IMET a bad check).  Anyway, 300 boards were delivered to AMT (you said it yourself).   So clearly there are miners in the original list that are not accounted for or alternatively you kept those working miners for yourself.

Where are you getting these numbers from Carlos, your just pulling them out of your ass.  And it clearly looks like your trying to make it look like that.

You were delivered 300 boards by IMET (that's what you claim),  so you have around 60 miners to be delivered.  You did not deliver half of those miners,  as indicated by the order list.

Anyway,  the question is,  do you or do you not have miners that are mining on your behalf? 

Are you mining bitcoin using customers mining rigs?

What are you talking about dude, you've lost it. We have not mentioned numbers. Where are you getting your numbers from?

Well you did not give exact numbers but you did reveal approximate numbers.   300 boards right?
June 05, 2014, 04:14:50 PM
Id just like to point out, if you drive AMT to bankruptcy, Im fairly confident it can be demonstrated that the company was severely undercapitalized, and deliberately so as they needed the preorders to fund product development and had absolutely nothing to back up their MPP and other promises in case anything went wrong. This can and hopefully will result in personal liability for AMT shareholders and management:

http://www.wolfbaldwin.com/Articles/Piercing-the-Corporate-Veil.shtml
http://www.bizfilings.com/toolkit/sbg/run-a-business/assets/limited-liability-results-in-personal-exposure.aspx

Possibly. If its an LLC then it should be no problem.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
June 05, 2014, 04:08:18 PM
Id just like to point out, if you drive AMT to bankruptcy, Im fairly confident it can be demonstrated that the company was severely undercapitalized, and deliberately so as they needed the preorders to fund product development and had absolutely nothing to back up their MPP and other promises in case anything went wrong. This can and hopefully will result in personal liability for AMT shareholders and management:

http://www.wolfbaldwin.com/Articles/Piercing-the-Corporate-Veil.shtml
http://www.bizfilings.com/toolkit/sbg/run-a-business/assets/limited-liability-results-in-personal-exposure.aspx

June 05, 2014, 03:39:00 PM
The only real way this can go well for all of us is if they somehow are sustained through the point to where we can recoup money or hardware equivalent to the value lost (meaning lost BTC)....at bare minimum if we got back our money....that would be MUCH better at this point as we would be able to reinvest in better hardware. The settlement MIGHT force things go that route....OR it might go the other way and they have to honor the MPP and provide us with hardware equivalent to our loss. It could go in a few directions really with that. Hopefully the most favorable for us.

I am pissed too but working towards alternate potential resolutions as the lawsuit situation could take time which is in the lawyers hands now. The lawsuit is all our eggs in one basket...not a fan of that. It makes more sense to keep AMT running and getting some sales so they can properly settle. Whatever the case for us to win to some degree they have to win. Not something everyone likes, but it is the reality of the situation...IF they do fail we lose out anyway. So its better that they actually have success...of course that also depends on their effort as well. I think AMT knows the stakes here are high for them. So failure is not an option really.
Pages:
Jump to: