Author

Topic: Analysis - page 149. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
September 18, 2015, 07:03:25 AM
If your analysis turns out right (which I give a slightly higher probability than masterlucs scenario) and 'A' reaches $110 to $65 where do you see 'C'? ~$20 to $10?

I will try to see how low it can possibly go without invalidating the entire wavecount. But maybe A and C would be a double bottom or very close. I dont think there is so much room downward under 70 before it would invalidate. I have to sleep now but i can try tomorrow to make a guesstimate on tima and amplitude of C.

Wave 2 has no invalidation except a move below the beginning of wave 1. In this case, that would be a price of $.05 from the Gox chart in 2010. Since this is extremely unlikely, it is all a waiting game.

For the record, I agree 90% in your analysis. The other 10% is only that I don't think your 1 was a 1. I do have a count where that same leading diagonal is drawn but is a wave A. Even if that means it was A of an even larger A that we are waiting to complete. Or the other possibility that we are in a triple zigzag. Either way, I have had the belief that we will see LL's (with double digits likely) before we see ATH's for many months now. I can only show my PoV so many times before it becomes boarder line spam. Tongue Everyone here knows my stance on this.
RyN, I think you talk about this count that you posted: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11887151

In the scenario where Eivind's 1 would be an A, then where would be the end of your B? At 318$? Or would we still be in that B now?

If we still were in that B now, then price should reach about 600$, but IMO that scenario has been invalidated by the deep correction at the end of August.
So that's mean that if the move from 1160$ to 152$ is an A, we are now in the C, right?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
September 18, 2015, 06:41:33 AM
If your analysis turns out right (which I give a slightly higher probability than masterlucs scenario) and 'A' reaches $110 to $65 where do you see 'C'? ~$20 to $10?

I will try to see how low it can possibly go without invalidating the entire wavecount. But maybe A and C would be a double bottom or very close. I dont think there is so much room downward under 70 before it would invalidate. I have to sleep now but i can try tomorrow to make a guesstimate on tima and amplitude of C.

Wave 2 has no invalidation except a move below the beginning of wave 1. In this case, that would be a price of $.05 from the Gox chart in 2010. Since this is extremely unlikely, it is all a waiting game.

For the record, I agree 90% in your analysis. The other 10% is only that I don't think your 1 was a 1. I do have a count where that same leading diagonal is drawn but is a wave A. Even if that means it was A of an even larger A that we are waiting to complete. Or the other possibility that we are in a triple zigzag. Either way, I have had the belief that we will see LL's (with double digits likely) before we see ATH's for many months now. I can only show my PoV so many times before it becomes boarder line spam. Tongue Everyone here knows my stance on this.
RyN, I think you talk about this count that you posted: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11887151

In the scenario where Eivind's 1 would be an A, then where would be the end of your B? At 318$? Or would we still be in that B now?

If we still were in that B now, then price should reach about 600$, but IMO that scenario has been invalidated by the deep correction at the end of August.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
September 18, 2015, 05:10:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2015, 02:25:05 AM
This whole EW stuff looks extremely subjective to me, that's why I avoid using it.

I prefer momentum stuff (P&F) & classical TA (RSI, Bollinger, etc).

But I always find it weirdly addictive to read EW analysis  Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 18, 2015, 02:01:18 AM

Also, you have an A lasting two years. How long of a B and C are we talking about here? Isnt it 61% time frame on these too? So a 5 year bear market minimum and we aren't quite 2 years in?

It just occurred to me that there is a third alternative which is much less bearish, at least when it comes to time. I will create an image later but basically if we mix my count and master lucs into one we got a third option. Master Lucs A is correct (where my 1 is), but he mislabeled his C and i'm right that its a 3.
That means that we are actually on the way to C now in a 5 wave move down from B. That would mean that C would be reached around december / january.

It would also mean, like you point out, that the bear market would have lasted 2 years or 24 months. The 5 wave rise to 1163 took more or less 39 months. 39 x 0.618 = 24.1.

One more thing that points towards this count is the shape of the last wave 2. The fall from 32 to 2.2 has similarities to the current wave 2. That correction ended in a swift double bottom. The current shape and count could easily mimic that correction.

There is no way of knowing which count is correct for sure until we reach the next bottom and see which way the impulses point afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
September 18, 2015, 12:00:12 AM

Also, you have an A lasting two years. How long of a B and C are we talking about here? Isnt it 61% time frame on these too? So a 5 year bear market minimum and we aren't quite 2 years in?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
September 17, 2015, 09:03:30 PM
If all the EW theorists turn bearish that might be considered a good reason to go long.

Not quite the same as overwhelming sentiment, though.
Besides, most aren't so bearish. luc isn't... It's me and a few others. Far from "all"
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
September 17, 2015, 07:06:12 PM
If all the EW theorists turn bearish that might be considered a good reason to go long.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
September 17, 2015, 06:40:38 PM

legendary
September 17, 2015, 05:46:14 PM
I'm leaning more towards MasterLuc's count. This chart could set up for an epic bear trap.
Bears are more sensible usually and put tight stoplosses. Bulls are more delusional and  deny to see the truth.

So I don't expect that if this goes above 245 there would be many shorts open.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 17, 2015, 05:42:56 PM
I'm leaning more towards MasterLuc's count. This chart could set up for an epic bear trap.
September 17, 2015, 05:15:04 PM

8up
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
September 17, 2015, 05:09:38 PM

legendary
September 17, 2015, 05:00:38 PM

This would bring us the "despair" I've heard so much about.

You better believe it. The fear, anger, frustration, resignation, capitulation associated with a C was never present in the 150 low. The entire affair passed without triggering nothing more than a 'meh'. The mood for wave A is described as:

Corrections are typically harder to identify than impulse moves (no kidding!). In wave A of a bear market, the fundamental news is usually still positive. Most analysts see the drop as a correction in a still-active bull market.

I think that is a very fitting description of current sentiment and sentiment all the way from 1163

Thanks, I see what you're saying. This burns my thinker though. I was expecting a sharper climb after the last finex crash if we'd left the bear market, I am not comfortable ATM.
This.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC
September 17, 2015, 04:58:55 PM

You better believe it. The fear, anger, frustration, resignation, capitulation associated with a C was never present in the 150 low. The entire affair passed without triggering nothing more than a 'meh'. The mood for wave A is described as:

Corrections are typically harder to identify than impulse moves (no kidding!). In wave A of a bear market, the fundamental news is usually still positive. Most analysts see the drop as a correction in a still-active bull market.

I think that is a very fitting description of current sentiment and sentiment all the way from 1163

Thanks, I see what you're saying. This burns my thinker though. I was expecting a sharper climb after the last finex crash if we'd left the bear market, I am not comfortable ATM.
September 17, 2015, 04:44:27 PM
I think the assumption that the 152 bottom was C is flawed.

The 152 bottom was wave 3. The correction up to 317 was corrective up to wave 4. The correction was not a standard Zigzag because wave 2 was a Zigzag, rule of alternation. So from 152 to 317 it was a Flat correction. 3-3-5 pattern. The 309 top was A, 210 bottom was B and from 210 to 317 was C. The pudding here is that the rise from 210 to 317 was an impulse, that is how a Flat 3-3-5 pattern looks like. It fooled everyone into believing that the bull market had resumed. Sprinkle with breaking the downward trend line from 1163 and hopium was blinding everyone.

After the 4 top was reached the price immediately resumed falling. We are on wave 2 of 5 down to A!

Minor Wave 1 brought us through the trendline of the 4 correction. Minor wave 2 retested the trendine from below and was rejected. It has since fallen minuette wave 1 and 2 is soon finished correcting upwards.

If this is correct we are extremely close to starting wave 3 of wave 3 down towards 5 and A.

Just look at the pattern from my proposed 4. Everything going down from 4 to Minor 1 = impulse waves, everything going up = corrective.

The bear market is in full swing.

Price targets for 5/A are less than 152, more than 65.

Ive made an image that explains my view in more detail:
https://i.imgur.com/RkzXcY1.jpg

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
September 17, 2015, 04:40:42 PM

The 152 bottom was wave 3. The correction up to 317 was corrective up to wave 4. The correction was not a standard Zigzag because wave 2 was a Zigzag, rule of alternation. So from 152 to 317 it was a Flat correction. 3-3-5 pattern. The 309 top was A, 210 bottom was B and from 210 to 317 was C. The pudding here is that the rise from 210 to 317 was an impulse, that is how a Flat 3-3-5 pattern looks like. It fooled everyone into believing that the bull market had resumed. Sprinkle with breaking the downward trend line from 1163 and hopium was blinding everyone.

After the 4 top was reached the price immediately resumed falling. We are on wave 2 of 5 down to A!

Minor Wave 1 brought us through the trendline of the 4 correction. Minor wave 2 retested the trendine from below and was rejected. It has since fallen minuette wave 1 and 2 is soon finished correcting upwards.

If this is correct we are extremely close to starting wave 3 of wave 3 down towards 5 and A.

Just look at the pattern from my proposed 4. Everything going down from 4 to Minor 1 = impulse waves, everything going up = corrective.

Thank you for this awesome anaylsis, respect !

Could you elaborate more about this please,

Could this be the Historical wave III luc was talking about ?

1163 was Historical I. Master luc propose that his C was Historical II and that we are rising now to Historical III.
Im saying more or less the exact opposite, we are still headed down towards Historical II

Thank you for the quick reply, appreciated.

In your context, when we could reach Historical III and what it's time-frame ? And would it be $100K as it's peak as Master luc and other's talked about here ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC
September 17, 2015, 04:37:05 PM

September 17, 2015, 04:34:36 PM

*clipped*

Mask of Zorro!

Very smart looking chart, thanks for sharing.

2 question

1. What if there are extensions on the 5 wave/A, what is your time estimate then?

2. After A,presumably, B and C follows. Do you have a time estimate for that? or a target price?

1. Even with extensions i think the timeframe is resonable.
2. If B is a standard ZigZag it should retrace 38.2 or 61.8% of Wave A. Expect a violent rally upwards in the range of 450 to 650 or around there.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
September 17, 2015, 04:31:54 PM

*snip*

I feel the top at C, should be followed by i, ii, iii and now iv. Looks like a long iii
Jump to: