Author

Topic: Analysis - page 187. (Read 941563 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
June 25, 2015, 04:26:24 PM
SMA200 not broken, long term log trend not broken.

Just got emergency alert from my FX broker. 29 June greece will likely to default, extreme EURUSD and other pairs volatility and lack of liquidity expected.

I seat and think what it may mean to bitcoin. It is on verge of trendline. Will it break it up or will it collapse?

Maybe we get something like this: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/TbsOOXfx-BTCUSD-IN-POTENTIAL-INTERIM-TREND-CHANGE-RETRACEMENT-BOUNCE/
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
June 25, 2015, 03:28:16 PM
SMA200 not broken, long term log trend not broken.

Just got emergency alert from my FX broker. 29 June greece will likely to default, extreme EURUSD and other pairs volatility and lack of liquidity expected.

I seat and think what it may mean to bitcoin. It is on verge of trendline. Will it break it up or will it collapse?
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
June 25, 2015, 02:52:45 AM
This thread just got awfully abandoned in the past week. Do we have any updates on recent price developments?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2015, 05:12:23 AM
I'm expecting some nice long-term gains - wouldn't be surprised at all to see $300 before the end of the month.

I actually would be very surprised if that happens. A lot of bookies give btc almost 0% chance to pass 350$ before July 1st, and i would think that chances of 300% are just a little bit higher, but still in a very low single digits
legendary
Activity: 1498
June 19, 2015, 04:12:18 AM
If we make it to the Upper Weekly BB - and if we close above the middle band this week it looks like that is where we are headed - then things will get interesting. Historically, bitcoin price has ridden the Upper Weekly BB during growth periods.

Can you post a chart?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
June 19, 2015, 12:39:06 AM
If we make it to the Upper Weekly BB - and if we close above the middle band this week it looks like that is where we are headed - then things will get interesting. Historically, bitcoin price has ridden the Upper Weekly BB during growth periods.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 17, 2015, 09:35:05 AM
I'm expecting some nice long-term gains - wouldn't be surprised at all to see $300 before the end of the month.
legendary
June 17, 2015, 08:20:39 AM
ma200 is here, correction overdue. And if it is, there are new hidden divergences.

Activity: 574
Merit: 506
June 16, 2015, 06:08:22 PM
Then I guess the best bet right now is still sitting and waiting. With fiat ready once market makes move.
legendary
June 16, 2015, 06:01:43 PM
The undertones here sound bullish.

Undertones are confusing. From one side I see great harm for further bearish development with this impulse. From other I don't believe it will just blow up daily 200 sma (and log downtrend somewhere there) from 1st strike, while sma is near.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
June 16, 2015, 05:58:43 PM
I've  been watching BTC during that time we have had longer periods of stability and so Value has increased 8% in 2 weeks, that's definitely something to be pleased about.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
June 16, 2015, 05:52:23 PM
So here is another field full of resistances - fighting for breakout.

If the breakout of log downtrend is confirmed, could it become one possible scenario that the price reach the upper weekly BB and back to weekly sma20 for a long silence period?

Weekly bands are tiny and flat enough for price to expand them (in either way). They are neither falling or rising - they are flat.

Falling upper band usually very strong resistance (or rising bottom band is support) for price and it bounces back to sma20. It was those days, but today's picture is different.

It doesn't mean band is not resistance at all. It is more ready to expand than earlier.

Indeed, the rumblings are indicating something quite special is in the mix. I don't know about you guys but I sure am set up quite nicely atm. Good times ahead for a change.
legendary
Merit: 1070
June 16, 2015, 05:47:38 PM

If the breakout of log downtrend is confirmed, could it become one possible scenario that the price reach the upper weekly BB and back to weekly sma20 for a long silence period?

Weekly bands are tiny and flat enough for price to expand them (in either way). They are neither falling or rising - they are flat.

Falling upper band usually very strong resistance (or rising bottom band is support) for price and it bounces back to sma20. It was those days, but today's picture is different.

It doesn't mean band is not resistance at all. It is more ready to expand than earlier.

legendary
June 16, 2015, 05:39:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
June 16, 2015, 05:20:50 PM

sure that is a scenario.

a likely one?

i doubt it. If we clear 300 for any meaningful period of time, we will never see these numbers again.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
June 16, 2015, 02:21:49 PM

legendary
June 16, 2015, 12:40:19 PM
Price reminded to drop and tries to return to escape channel

Also it attempts to return to positive weekly bb range

Daily 200 sma is here

legendary
June 16, 2015, 12:34:15 PM
It is obvious that something happening, but log downtrend picture is confusing.

This is stamp

This is btcchina

And this is huobi

Somewhere price not reached upper line, somewhere it touches it, somewhere breaks.
Activity: 798
June 16, 2015, 10:16:01 AM

We are still in exciting times.. and Greeks could spark things off.
From a macro view, this situation is unseen/unreal.
The whole banking system is at a ATH of deceit and theft. And it's hitching.

So what if a greek bail in (vs bank runs vs end of cash) results in people seeking ways to just secure their wealth - not even making transactions.

What would the smart money (Grin not even the smart traders Grin) do when the dominos irremediably rolls over?

From what I have been reading, Greeks have been buying luxury (ironically German) cars for months now in anticipation of capital controls - drive across border, sell for Euros as needed. I am not sure how much capital is left to flee from Greece TBH.

That said, the contagion potential is very real ... BUY AUDI AND BMW !!!

Are you aware how much a new car depreciates in the first month of ownership? If yes, then your post was sarcastic.
Greeks may turn to precious metals instead. Or gems, or whatever can be bought in Greece and sold for euros later.

No, I am completely unaware how much cars depereciate  Roll Eyes

This has not been stopping Greeks from buying them, as hypothesised here, to evade upcoming capital controls. I am not talking about what they might do, I am talking about what they have already been doing for months.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11599513/The-real-sign-that-Greeces-financial-turmoil-is-getting-worse.html

As I said, I doubt there is very much capital left in Greece to actually flee. It's not current events are actually a surprise is it ... this has to be the slowest, most drawn out train-wreck in recent history.
legendary
Merit: 1094
June 16, 2015, 10:01:29 AM

We are still in exciting times.. and Greeks could spark things off.
From a macro view, this situation is unseen/unreal.
The whole banking system is at a ATH of deceit and theft. And it's hitching.

So what if a greek bail in (vs bank runs vs end of cash) results in people seeking ways to just secure their wealth - not even making transactions.

What would the smart money (Grin not even the smart traders Grin) do when the dominos irremediably rolls over?

From what I have been reading, Greeks have been buying luxury (ironically German) cars for months now in anticipation of capital controls - drive across border, sell for Euros as needed. I am not sure how much capital is left to flee from Greece TBH.

That said, the contagion potential is very real ... BUY AUDI AND BMW !!!

Are you aware how much a new car depreciates in the first month of ownership? If yes, then your post was sarcastic.
Greeks may turn to precious metals instead. Or gems, or whatever can be bought in Greece and sold for euros later.
Jump to: