Author

Topic: Analysis - page 238. (Read 941563 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
October 06, 2014, 10:55:15 AM
This negates the earlier rebound prediction?
No.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 06, 2014, 09:40:32 AM
I assume price will not break up bottom BB resistance in two days, so I should say we going down hard. Not really panic I think, but continous downtrend at least until December 2014. With deeps and rips. Volatility returns.

Nearest support at around 300-340.

Spot on prediction!

Rebound to 350-390 expected
Daily macd bullish divergence disappeared

This negates the earlier rebound prediction?
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
October 06, 2014, 06:55:48 AM
Yeah, was this really IT? Or more to come ...
What IT? Bottom? During last 2 days - YES. You didn't specified timeframe  Grin

It is big mistake - try to catch "true" bottom and sell at "true" top. It is the best way to loose money because you will never do that. And while you try to do that you loose a lot of money. Nobody perfect.

I see price went too far down and buy. I see price went too far up and sell. Indicators, oscillators wave theories helps me to feel the strength of wave to define whether it weak or still strong. I act on weak wave. Weak bearish wave - buy, weak bullish wave - sell.

That makes perfect sense Smiley Just wondering if you think we will retest the low 275. Or maybe that doesn't matter right now?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
October 06, 2014, 06:45:31 AM
Your pic says at this volatility level (bb width) -3 line is safe place to buy and -1 line is best place to sell.

Ha, nice. Thanks. That's a much better way to think of it.
legendary
October 06, 2014, 06:40:03 AM
Your pic says at this volatility level (bb width) -3 line is safe place to buy and -1 line is best place to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
October 06, 2014, 06:32:03 AM
Request for some input, luc:

Would you consider this (orange box) to count as (conditional) support?

Daily SMA20, 3SD. Wick broke support, but close above.
legendary
October 06, 2014, 06:23:53 AM
What IT? Bottom? During last 2 days - YES. You didn't specified timeframe  Grin

It is big mistake - try to catch "true" bottom and sell at "true" top. It is the best way to loose money because you will never do that. And while you try to do that you loose a lot of money. Nobody perfect.

I see price went too far down and buy. I see price went too far up and sell. Indicators, oscillators wave theories helps me to feel the strength of wave to define whether it weak or still strong. I act on weak wave. Weak bearish wave - buy, weak bullish wave - sell.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
October 06, 2014, 06:14:35 AM
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
October 06, 2014, 06:08:25 AM
I see market sentiment in charts

Grin

Any signals of possibility of a strong reversal?
So far i see only a rebound chance.
legendary
October 06, 2014, 06:04:01 AM
I see market sentiment in charts
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
October 06, 2014, 04:09:43 AM
I know this is not the thread for such non technical analysis, but how about some selling pressure from banksters et al with load of cash? I mean, they must know we are coming for them, so they may want to try to dry out our hope in bitcoin? Not that the price has impacted the hard bitcoiners, only the late comers that indeed invested @500-700$?

This is pure speculation but i think that the previous big crashes from 260 to 35 or 35 to 2$ did not required a lot of money and could definitely be explained by human psychology, bitcoin being relatively new at that time, but now that it went to +1000$, we surely are even more confident about its potential. Hence, big bagholders are somehow trying to refrain the next bubble momentum in order to somehow buy more time or even accumulate huge bitcoin position? Gold is collapsing, stocks too, just not teh dollar, i just find it sort of weird.. Especially knowing the US economy is just a joke, disconnected from any fundamentals, on the verge of implosing and only sustained by professionnal scammers and manipulators with money printers..
If you want success with trading - never try to figure out other participants mind. You will never know. They just act. Like me and you and all. You better try to figure out what happens with your mind. Learn what is going on with you - not others.
What about gauging "market sentiment"? Is it pointless?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
October 06, 2014, 04:02:14 AM
I know this is not the thread for such non technical analysis, but how about some selling pressure from banksters et al with load of cash? I mean, they must know we are coming for them, so they may want to try to dry out our hope in bitcoin? Not that the price has impacted the hard bitcoiners, only the late comers that indeed invested @500-700$?

This is pure speculation but i think that the previous big crashes from 260 to 35 or 35 to 2$ did not required a lot of money and could definitely be explained by human psychology, bitcoin being relatively new at that time, but now that it went to +1000$, we surely are even more confident about its potential. Hence, big bagholders are somehow trying to refrain the next bubble momentum in order to somehow buy more time or even accumulate huge bitcoin position? Gold is collapsing, stocks too, just not teh dollar, i just find it sort of weird.. Especially knowing the US economy is just a joke, disconnected from any fundamentals, on the verge of implosing and only sustained by professionnal scammers and manipulators with money printers..
If you want success with trading - never try to figure out other participants mind. You will never know. They just act. Like me and you and all. You better try to figure out what happens with your mind. Learn what is going on with you - not others.

okee many thx, i guess my mind was just boggling as to if bitcoin would get trapped by the money printers too.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
October 06, 2014, 03:48:03 AM

+1 million
legendary
October 06, 2014, 03:35:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
October 06, 2014, 03:23:17 AM

legendary
October 06, 2014, 03:09:18 AM
Daily macd bullish divergence disappeared

legendary
October 06, 2014, 03:06:50 AM
Rebound to 350-390 expected

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
October 06, 2014, 12:46:07 AM
i posted this in another thread and they sent me here and i got 1 answer also on it so i will post it here see what your responses are cause im kinda worried. BELOW is post i put in other forum  Smiley

so i am going to ask a question in general since i mostly post on these forums. I would like to know everyone opinion " with out the troll or negative unfounded answers " what do you all think is going on with bitcoin. Seems like it has been dropping like crazy i mean we not near any holidays or anything like that so what do you all think. Once again please no troll answers or people mad who bought btc at like $600  and now it has dropped.

thanks  Smiley
Well, we've seen it drop from $30 to $2, and we've seen it drop from $266 to $38.  Now we're seeing it drop from $1200 to somewhere under $300.  I'm not sure there's any 'reason' for it beyond human psychology.

38? on what exchange?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
October 05, 2014, 11:33:55 PM
i posted this in another thread and they sent me here and i got 1 answer also on it so i will post it here see what your responses are cause im kinda worried. BELOW is post i put in other forum  Smiley

so i am going to ask a question in general since i mostly post on these forums. I would like to know everyone opinion " with out the troll or negative unfounded answers " what do you all think is going on with bitcoin. Seems like it has been dropping like crazy i mean we not near any holidays or anything like that so what do you all think. Once again please no troll answers or people mad who bought btc at like $600  and now it has dropped.

thanks  Smiley
Well, we've seen it drop from $30 to $2, and we've seen it drop from $266 to $38.  Now we're seeing it drop from $1200 to somewhere under $300.  I'm not sure there's any 'reason' for it beyond human psychology.
i dont recall that second drop of almost $230 that is insance but good to see it recovered. I wonder what led it to the $1200 price range it did in the past. I think i will hold though i recall the $30 to $2.00 drop i had bought at double digits and had gotten alot of free coin but  isold it all at super single digit price. Fear did me in before i will just keep my btc and see what it does in future i dont have more than i can afford to loose 100%  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2014, 11:24:26 PM

thanks  Smiley
Jump to: