Author

Topic: Analysis - page 241. (Read 941563 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 24, 2014, 09:53:39 AM
Don't hurry to bury hehe ;-)

the meaning of this phrase is crystal clear to anyone who speaks russian.
but I will leave the explanation to the topic starter, in case he cares to explain it himself
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
September 24, 2014, 05:09:39 AM
I think a lot of people in here are under the misconception that closing price is completely uninformative in a market that is traded 24/7. It is not.

It might carry a bit less weight ...

I guess much less weight, if any, but who knows!? Nobody, since this is the first real 24/7 market on the planet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 24, 2014, 12:22:13 AM
language analysis never ends
It's d) option :
 I wounded by my shorts, although still alive in hospital on terminal support... Angry
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Who's there?
September 23, 2014, 09:00:43 PM
legendary
Activity: 1414
September 23, 2014, 08:07:31 PM
My interpretation is that he is simply saying that the market is in no hurry to drop below the weekly lower BB and thus "bury" the market.
I dont necessarily interpret this to mean its not going to happen. Just that, its not in a hurry to today.
My interpretation is that he was probably answering to "how're there Lucif's shorts i wonder.... Huh Kiss both of them...." and the answer probably means "Don't hurry to bury me, I'm not hurt by the shorts". Which, in turn can mean that
a) either shorts were small or that
b) he had covered them or that
c) market will still go down, just wait.

Pick your version.  Smiley

It looks like "Don't hurry to bury", "market will still go down, just wait" (to me) ... , but I did not pick that version. :-) (Maybe, it is good, but I'm not day trader.)
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
September 23, 2014, 08:04:05 PM
I'll wait to come back to this thread when the next surge happens. The master is good at callin' those tops.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
September 23, 2014, 07:56:52 PM
language analysis never ends
Who's there?
September 23, 2014, 07:28:06 PM
My interpretation is that he is simply saying that the market is in no hurry to drop below the weekly lower BB and thus "bury" the market.
I dont necessarily interpret this to mean its not going to happen. Just that, its not in a hurry to today.
My interpretation is that he was probably answering to "how're there Lucif's shorts i wonder.... Huh Kiss both of them...." and the answer probably means "Don't hurry to bury me, I'm not hurt by the shorts". Which, in turn can mean that
a) either shorts were small or that
b) he had covered them or that
c) market will still go down, just wait.

Pick your version.  Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 37
September 23, 2014, 07:05:40 PM
Do you think bitcoin's still going down in the long run then?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
September 23, 2014, 06:32:36 PM

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
September 23, 2014, 06:26:17 PM

i have to admit that i don't know what you mean with this sentence?=)

thats on purpose. he is never wrong. ^^

based on sentences that i do understand, he has made some very good calls
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
September 23, 2014, 06:21:00 PM

thats on purpose. he is never wrong. ^^
September 23, 2014, 06:17:17 PM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
September 23, 2014, 04:52:13 PM
Who's there?
September 23, 2014, 04:39:11 PM
I think a lot of people in here are under the misconception that closing price is completely uninformative in a market that is traded 24/7. It is not.

It might carry a bit less weight than in a traditional market with actual closing times of trading, but it still carries information on where the market moved, or stopped moving, towards the end of the candle time range. That alone makes close informative, even if the market never actually closes.
After thinking it over I have to agree with you and h3speros. Closing price carries more info than I thought. Especially considering that in TA whatever people believe to be true becomes true. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 23, 2014, 02:31:20 PM
how're there Lucif's shorts i wonder.... Huh Kiss
both of them....
September 23, 2014, 06:05:12 AM
sense in TA comes from how past affect people who makes decisions about future, UTC closing price surely can be one thing that affect people decisions

there's no point trying to find "traditional" or "nature" reason from TA, you have to understand its own social/psychological mode of action

im not native english speaker/writer so bare with my choice of words
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
September 23, 2014, 05:27:03 AM

It might carry a bit less weight than in a traditional market with actual closing times of trading, but it still carries information on where the market moved, or stopped moving, towards the end of the candle time range. That alone makes close informative, even if the market never actually closes.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
September 23, 2014, 04:22:47 AM
Just realized that bitcoin price has never closed below weekly lower bb in history. More than, price never hit lower-equal than -1 deviation on weekly timescale.

Hey Master! Bitcoin exchanges never close! They are open all the time. That's the difference to the old world. Wink
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
September 22, 2014, 08:44:13 PM
I am bullish on bitcoin but I will admit the charts look a bit ominous.  This is more or less what a crash fractal would look like if it were to happen with downside acceleration.  Excuse my drawing skills.  Also, this is a crashy time of year through October.  If we can make it into November and above that upper trendline, then it would negate this pattern and the waters may be safe again. 

Jump to: