Author

Topic: Analysis - page 245. (Read 941563 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
September 11, 2014, 11:18:15 AM
im lazy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
September 11, 2014, 10:39:41 AM
Ukrainian rage debates GTFO.

Ever thought of re-opening this thread as self-moderated? ("Analysis never ends v2, new and improved, now with 80% less political debate")
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
September 11, 2014, 09:44:18 AM
maybe blitz could come to clean these useless political discussions from here?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 11, 2014, 09:27:50 AM

You are not our master Lucif !
You should make this topic self-moderated  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2014, 09:27:09 AM

I'm sorry mate I just had to respond to someone displaying such amount of ignorance in here comparing Putin to Hitler. Let's just invoke Godwin's law on him and get back to the topic.
legendary
September 11, 2014, 09:14:54 AM
September 11, 2014, 05:19:08 AM
According to situation around Ukraine it should go high =) Probably higher than winter high

So everyone in Europe gets higher gas bills.  Sad
People are dying in Ukraine. Sad
Activity: 296
September 11, 2014, 12:14:21 AM
According to situation around Ukraine it should go high =) Probably higher than winter high

So everyone in Europe gets higher gas bills.  Sad
legendary
September 10, 2014, 07:03:44 PM
Activity: 157
September 10, 2014, 06:56:41 PM
$NATGAS at strong support. Outstanding rally probably expected.

Gold is one step from free fall.

do you have a price and time target on natural gas?
legendary
September 10, 2014, 06:42:29 PM
No breakout from negative zone still

legendary
September 10, 2014, 10:31:24 AM
Looks like lower lows will have to wait for now

Last time there was bullish div on 4h was just before the rise from $440. This time it's also compounded with the PayPal news (although I'm not sure how much, if any, effect that will have).

Also unrelated, SierraChart is amazing Grin Can't believe how much smoother it runs compared to the memory hog TradingView.

Good catch on the div. I agree, there's a bit of upside potential right now, although we seem to be stuck below 490, not able to break though the daily ma20 for now.
Activity: 434
September 10, 2014, 08:26:14 AM
If we are truly at the cusp between innovator and early adopter stages it may indeed take some time as masterluc envisioned a little while back - minus the call for $10.  Stagnation in price for a time = buying opportunity.  Looking at it any other way is likely foolish.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
September 10, 2014, 08:09:12 AM

Last time there was bullish div on 4h was just before the rise from $440. This time it's also compounded with the PayPal news (although I'm not sure how much, if any, effect that will have).

Do you think the price will go generally up from here, or do you expect some lower lows in the coming weeks?

no we are watching at another small dead cat bounce, it's a fake recover
we will surely go lower this week, the next target is $300

It may go lower but the economic reality in the west and the superiority of the Bitcoin protocol will be the catalyst for a big rally
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
September 10, 2014, 07:18:58 AM

Do you think the price will go generally up from here, or do you expect some lower lows in the coming weeks?

no we are watching at another small dead cat bounce, it's a fake recover
we will surely go lower this week, the next target is $300

Falllling did you make a new account so you could be wrong AGAIN?!?!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 10, 2014, 07:14:46 AM

Activity: 239
September 10, 2014, 05:43:23 AM

Also unrelated, SierraChart is amazing Grin Can't believe how much smoother it runs compared to the memory hog TradingView.
September 09, 2014, 02:19:50 PM
Price has this funny way of sneaking up on a new low. Daily median already lower than on August 18/19, but current low still above the low of that day.

Happens more often, I think, last time in late March/early April, with one more capitulation (and new low) shortly afterwards.

Now, tell me why my analysis sucks, lucif Tongue

great find, avg price can be telling sometimes, this might be useful in uptrends also
legendary
September 09, 2014, 01:05:06 PM
Price has this funny way of sneaking up on a new low. Daily median already lower than on August 18/19, but current low still above the low of that day.

Happens more often, I think, last time in late March/early April, with one more capitulation (and new low) shortly afterwards.

Now, tell me why my analysis sucks, lucif Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
September 09, 2014, 11:57:39 AM
I agree that technically bitcoin looks in pretty bad shape.

I want to make sure reading this thread here (which is quite good btw Lucif) is not making their trading decisions based solely on technical information alone. The paypal news today is something that the community has been waiting for since I joined this forum. This is the moment when we change from might be... to will be a major player in commerce of the future. Because of the technical bearishness of the last year or so I think people are not registering how large of a shift this actually is. In the not so far off future that will certainly change and morph into the euphoria we (those who have been around here for a few years) have all become accustomed to and the price will follow suit. Ignore the fundamentals at your own peril.
Oh well, I just specially opened this thread to send my greetings to "news traders" and saw this =)

xbtusd is in medium-term bearish zone, it didn't escaped from daily and weekly red area still. Even with such moon fundamental news.

So far....

Maybe people just tired to buy so the market doesn't give a fuck to even paypal?  Grin Or probably aunt Yellen tired to print? Or wait... probably true financial armageddon is on a table and whales just want to get their $$$ back, primary from emerging markets. Or even put all together...

Anyway, you are talking about fundamentals of bitcoin, but you don't take into account The World Financial Fundamentals, 100s trillions dollars fundamentals which prepare to sudden change.

But everything may change quickly. Welcome to times of great changes, which hated by every chinese. I still don't beleive I outlived two destructions of motherland. But much more is ahead for all of you. Rothschilds will win this time.

Im not sure if we use the same macro level fundamentals,  but I absolutely do include my own. This is especially why bitcoin is poised to do do well. Just the effect of fatca alone in the comung years creates a vacuum which will gleefully suck that right into its hungry mouth.
Jump to: