Author

Topic: Analysis - page 262. (Read 941563 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 15, 2014, 04:33:31 PM
Here is what you are all missing....
The charts don't matter unless they are the leading exchange's charts:

China never broke down on the triangle, they broke up... thus we follow like the blind sheep we are right now.

EDIT: I'm not complaining.... lets go to the moon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 15, 2014, 12:42:08 PM
I have absolutely no idea what to make of this Huh

The triangle has been pierced on both sides, however I feel the volume for the drop was far too low to indicate a bottom, and volume for the rally is almost nonexistent. Perhaps the triangle has been rendered obsolete, and this is a retrace of the still-relevant downtrend?

i'm no market expert or anything, but couldn't the low volumes at the bottom be fuel for an even bigger rush?

Consider this:

For months a lot of people have been patiently waiting for the price to drop. and it did drop to $340ish eventually. If for a week or so the price seems to be stable at $400+ or even rising (even if it rises with 1% a day) all these people who were waiting for cheap coins may lose faith that the price will ever reach sub-340 again and will panick buy, as soon as some of them buy, the price wil rise even more, triggering a chain reaction of panicbuys and therefore a new rush with a very high volume.

Is this a plausible scenario? I think so, but like i said, i'm not an expert.

this is quite possible. There is 2 trendline to break in order to trigger panick buying. (linear ang log trendline).

And for the volume, i find it very good. Price was rejected violently (sub 400 level) in a market where every body was on the line except sellers.we will see more end more volume as we will make it to 1000$

But of course, to keep it interesting, we will have flash crashes to shake off weak holder along the way.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
April 15, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

The triangle has been pierced on both sides, however I feel the volume for the drop was far too low to indicate a bottom, and volume for the rally is almost nonexistent. Perhaps the triangle has been rendered obsolete, and this is a retrace of the still-relevant downtrend?

i'm no market expert or anything, but couldn't the low volumes at the bottom be fuel for an even bigger rush?

Consider this:

For months a lot of people have been patiently waiting for the price to drop. and it did drop to $340ish eventually. If for a week or so the price seems to be stable at $400+ or even rising (even if it rises with 1% a day) all these people who were waiting for cheap coins may lose faith that the price will ever reach sub-340 again and will panicbuy, as soon as some of them buy, the price wil rise even more, triggering a chain reaction of panicbuys and therefore a new rush with a very high volume.

Is this a plausible scenario? I think so, but like i said, i'm not an expert.
g4c
Activity: 98
April 15, 2014, 11:13:59 AM
it is just manipulation with price the same as 2.mart 2014 year

View Screen Capture

$0 by september eh igorr? Cheesy
Activity: 406
April 15, 2014, 08:43:36 AM
it is just manipulation with price the same as 2.mart 2014 year

View Screen Capture
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
April 15, 2014, 06:51:52 AM
waiting for a ping  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2014, 06:49:00 AM
hope there will be no big ping again, but.. there is no pong without ping? still...
legendary
Merit: 1013
April 15, 2014, 06:42:52 AM
340 bottom could be the end of flat correction. Plus I see some bullish divs on daily MACD.

But price is still in very negative territory on weekly chart and also far bellow daily 200 sma.

So I think no resolution yet.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
April 15, 2014, 06:32:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
April 12, 2014, 01:38:11 PM
I just wait this shit to resolve in either direction. But indicators sjow very bearish picture
solved

nope.

How? It's a triangle. It broke to the downside. That means it's solved. What that means for further price action is another question, but at least in the immediate aftermath of the downwards breakout, we saw a new low, so waiting for the triangle to resolve was the right choice.

we had a huge rejection of the downside of the triangle with volume. Sometimes there are false breakouts and retests. there are no such things as certainty.

Yep, took the words right from my hands. The triangle lives on.
legendary
chaos is fun...…damental :)
April 12, 2014, 11:16:08 AM
Activity: 84
April 12, 2014, 11:14:50 AM
I just wait this shit to resolve in either direction. But indicators sjow very bearish picture
solved

nope.

How? It's a triangle. It broke to the downside. That means it's solved. What that means for further price action is another question, but at least in the immediate aftermath of the downwards breakout, we saw a new low, so waiting for the triangle to resolve was the right choice.

we had a huge rejection of the downside of the triangle with volume. Sometimes there are false breakouts and retests. there are no such things as certainty.

Actually, i think we will have an exit to the upside. The test of sub 400 was market manipulation to shake off weaks hands but not by the chinese as everybody think. BTC-E was a big leader to the downside. ( just my thoughts, again no such things as certainty Wink )
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
April 12, 2014, 10:50:02 AM
solved

nope.

legendary
April 12, 2014, 09:34:58 AM
What about this scenario? Critics are welcome.

Graph itself: https://www.tradingview.com/e/1QcTgU9a/

looks pretty solid to me.
Activity: 427
April 12, 2014, 04:33:07 AM
What about this scenario? Critics are welcome.

Graph itself: https://www.tradingview.com/e/1QcTgU9a/
legendary
April 12, 2014, 01:18:43 AM

solved

nope.
legendary
April 12, 2014, 01:09:23 AM

solved
legendary
April 02, 2014, 11:54:36 PM
@masterluc some trivia btcusd never went under weekly lower BB band if wee get under 400 wee make history
legendary
Merit: 1013
March 31, 2014, 06:56:30 AM

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 31, 2014, 06:51:40 AM
God damn, I wish my itchy trigger fingers would have listened more to Master Luc(all hail). Seems like this dude is calling it correctly every single time.

Hats off and thumbs up to you.

Now, back to those TA books.

btw, can you reccomend some reading material for understanding this stuff better?

Thanks.
Jump to: