Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 48. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
February 02, 2018, 09:44:06 AM
I am very interested to hear what masterluc says next. I doesn't seem like the markets psychology can turn bullish again after this level of beating so soon. This could very well be another 2014/15

https://vk.com/wall-130254204_8317
https://ru.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/hg0S8xjw-historical-3-looks-to-be-completed/

According to google translate he thinks we are witnessing something similar to the correction of April 2013. Short term a rebound to 13-15k.
Once current correction will end next wave will bring us to 100k. Unfortunately google translate and my comprehension is not helping with determining the timing of this movement.
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
February 02, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
I am very interested to hear what masterluc says next. I doesn't seem like the markets psychology can turn bullish again after this level of beating so soon. This could very well be another 2014/15

Then have a look at that whopper of a green candle growing right now...

Oh, I'm really enjoying that. could easily be temporary though. 
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
February 02, 2018, 09:07:48 AM
And what happened in 2013.

Extreme meets extreme  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
February 02, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

It doesn't seem like the markets psychology can turn bearish again after such a long bearmarket and an incredible year that is 2017
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
February 02, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

Then have a look at that whopper of a green candle growing right now...
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
February 02, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
February 02, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

Right on..thanks for the update.
This cracks me up.
Of note: Enky sold and vanga/ml called him out here: "Too bad, yet another tired poker player threw away his cards"

Busted.   Cheesy

I bet he feels really stupid now, selling out and potentially buying back in cheaper.

Burn

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 4170
February 01, 2018, 08:40:27 PM
Three new posts by masterluc .....

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga

Edit to add:

1. Volumes fall, the subwave overlaps
2. A counter-trend continuation pattern is formed (flag)
3. Flashcross 50% for a month there are only bear traps. The present bloating is slow and painful
4. Weekly ma20 is not broken (by closing) for the time being
5. Did not climb into the zone of the previous wave ~ 7700

The situation and the truth is strange, but I'm still convinced that this is not a long blowoff.

goggle is questionable here
3. instead of 'present bloating' substitute with 'present deflation'
 the last phrase should probably read as: "I am still convinced that it is not a long deflation [of btc bvalue]

Of note: Enky sold and vanga/ml called him out here: "Too bad, yet another tired poker player threw away his cards"
The other two posts are a warning for the future with some graphic detail re pissing and ... yourself (he says that people are pissing themselves now, but will do #2 at some point later, however since he does not think that current trend is down long term yet, it could be much later [I assume after a rebound or new ATH]

Right on..thanks for the update.
This cracks me up.

Busted.   Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
February 01, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

Edit to add:

3. Flashcross 50% for a month there are only bear traps. The present bloating is slow and painful

The situation and the truth is strange, but I'm still convinced that this is not a long blowoff.

goggle is questionable here
3. instead of 'present bloating' substitute with 'real deflation'
 the last phrase should probably read as: "I am still convinced that it is not a long deflation [of btc bvalue]

The other two posts are a warning for the future with some graphic detail re pissing and ... yourself (he says that people are pissing themselves now, but will do #2 at some point later, however since he does not think that current trend is down long term yet, it could be much later [I assume after a rebound or new ATH]
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
February 01, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

Edit to add:

legendary
February 01, 2018, 05:08:37 PM
What does it mean

Я пo-пpeжнeмy cчитaю, чтo низы <$10к пoдлeжaт бeзжaлocтнoмy выкyпy.

"the lower $ 10k is subject to ruthless redemption."

Google translate shows выкyпy as "redemption."  Does ruthless redemption (if that's the correct translation) mean heavy buying?

yep, I already explained it here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29270815

Redemption here mean redeeming fiat for btc aka buying btc using fiat.
That said, I am not buying myself yet due to the fact that I like to buy when something is increasing in price.
The reverse never worked for me, personally.
Activity: 242
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 05:07:20 PM
What does it mean

Google translate shows выкyпy as "redemption."  Does ruthless redemption (if that's the correct translation) mean heavy buying?

It means buy sub 10k yes
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
February 01, 2018, 05:00:17 PM
What does it mean

Google translate shows выкyпy as "redemption."  Does ruthless redemption (if that's the correct translation) mean heavy buying?
legendary
January 31, 2018, 02:18:00 PM
Биткoин нe oдинoк. Taкaя жe вaкxaнaлия (нeyдepжимый pocт) твopитcя пoчти нa вcex ocнoвныx cтoкax. Toлькo пyзыpём нaзывaют пoчeмy-тo биткoин. Ho cкopo пpидёт вpeмя coбиpaть кaмни....
Machine translation
Bitcoin is not alone. The same bacchanalia (uncontrollable growth) is created on almost all major drains. Only a bubble is called bitcoin for some reason. But soon the time will come to collect the stones ....

Does the Russian expression translated as "time... to collect the stones" refer to the Bible verse Ecclesiastes 3:5,
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together
and what does our venerable Grandmother mean when she intones the words?

Russians incorporated the english word "stocks" into their jargon, hence it is not "drains", but stocks, LOL at google translate here.
The second part, yes, it is the Bible reference, good catch Wink
I guess that he means that the stock market will have it's comeuppance at some point.

IMHO, it's a he, not a she; "grandma" is just for fun, judging by his most common use of some verbs personal endings.
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
January 31, 2018, 01:18:18 PM
Биткoин нe oдинoк. Taкaя жe вaкxaнaлия (нeyдepжимый pocт) твopитcя пoчти нa вcex ocнoвныx cтoкax. Toлькo пyзыpём нaзывaют пoчeмy-тo биткoин. Ho cкopo пpидёт вpeмя coбиpaть кaмни....
Machine translation
Bitcoin is not alone. The same bacchanalia (uncontrollable growth) is created on almost all major drains. Only a bubble is called bitcoin for some reason. But soon the time will come to collect the stones ....

Does the Russian expression translated as "time... to collect the stones" refer to the Bible verse Ecclesiastes 3:5,
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together
and what does our venerable Grandmother mean when she intones the words?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
January 30, 2018, 10:58:14 PM
"masterluc" account had been compromised. Do not trust it.

Could you please give some evidence?
When did it happen?

lucif is masterluc's older account
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
January 30, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

When did it happen?

the evidence is on vanga site:

he says:
Moя yчётнaя зaпиcь нa bitcointalk.org "masterluc" былa cкoмпpoмeтиpoвaнa.
My account at bitcointalk.org "masterluc" was compromised.

I guess, all it means that you shouldn't trust marsterluc acc here, nothing more .

Great thanks for clarifying. that makes a huge difference!
legendary
January 30, 2018, 05:28:30 PM
new vanga post:
Oбъёмы пaдaют нa днeвныx = мeдвeжий тpeнд cлaбый. Я пo-пpeжнeмy cчитaю, чтo низы <$10к пoдлeжaт бeзжaлocтнoмy выкyпy.

Volumes fall on daily = bearish trend is weak. I still believe that the lower [than] $ 10k is subject to ruthless
buying btc for fiat redemption [I crossed unclear google translation, here it means buying or redeeming fiat for btc if you will].

EDIT: thanks @silverfuture !
legendary
January 30, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

When did it happen?

the evidence is on vanga site:

he says:
Moя yчётнaя зaпиcь нa bitcointalk.org "masterluc" былa cкoмпpoмeтиpoвaнa.
My account at bitcointalk.org "masterluc" was compromised.

I guess, all it means that you shouldn't trust marsterluc acc here, nothing more .
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

When did it happen?
Pages:
Jump to: