Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 53. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
January 11, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
There's a new post with a picture of a guy wearing a virtual reality headset and some Russian text that I can't copy paste into Google Translate.
Can someone interpret the caption?  It ends with the words Canada, Toronto 2117 but what comes before has me stumped.

Something like: First cyber dwarf mining bitcoin, toronto canada 2117
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
January 11, 2018, 09:52:14 AM
There's a new post with a picture of a guy wearing a virtual reality headset and some Russian text that I can't copy paste into Google Translate.
Can someone interpret the caption?  It ends with the words Canada, Toronto 2117 but what comes before has me stumped.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
January 10, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
A new post from masterluc

“What's Bitcoin? At bitcoins there is a bearish flag for now. I do not recommend shorts - I have not yet seen a clear turn. You know how it happens here with bearish figures ... I  congratulate the survivors from the New Year coma.”

https://ru.tradingview.com/x/Pov7bU0K/
what does it mean?? bear market coming ,or what?

He doesn't recommend to short, so I think he don't know.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
January 10, 2018, 04:07:59 AM

“What's Bitcoin? At bitcoins there is a bearish flag for now. I do not recommend shorts - I have not yet seen a clear turn. You know how it happens here with bearish figures ... I  congratulate the survivors from the New Year coma.”

what does it mean?? bear market coming ,or what?
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

I was hoping for some good news...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
masterluc has been very quiet the whole week?
Wonder what his insights are....
we have never actually corrected to below $10K despite what he predicts.

I think Russia has a couple more days of drunk before the hangover sets in, then back to business.

last I remember he was Ukrainian...?

he was talking about sounds of gunfire and battles in the distance back when the Ukrainian conflict was getting going to full swing...
Activity: 27
January 08, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
Just lock up the computer with your wallet in it for a few months in the closet.

Enjoy life, and don't think about coins at all.

The come back, and sell (or hold) the Bitcoins that are now trading for $50k each.

"shitting up the thread" indeed...

Anyways, he last gave us the classic up down or sideways (all bases covered). Each of his versions did end on a bullish note however. I won't quote it, you should be able to read. Anyone who thinks they know what is next with certainty, has some issues.

My best guess is still for ranging for some time, upto a few months. As you can see we are pretty firmly rejecting the latest bull run inside the range. So maybe we'll go test the lows again. 8-10k
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
January 07, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
Just lock up the computer with your wallet in it for a few months in the closet.

Enjoy life, and don't think about coins at all.

The come back, and sell (or hold) the Bitcoins that are now trading for $50k each.
Activity: 55
January 07, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

It was not a prediction.  He gave us three possible options.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
January 07, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

I think Russia has a couple more days of drunk before the hangover sets in, then back to business.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
January 07, 2018, 07:54:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
January 07, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
hmmm, so $30k now taking the materluc path?
i am thinking the same,hope we can get to the $30k as soon as possible.that will be safe for me.

What do you mean by safe?
Someone posted a plausible graph in comments: up to 18-19k, down to 15-16K, then up to an unknown ATH.
However, I feel that we don't have much more than 1-2 mo before the whole complex seriously corrects.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2018, 03:40:52 AM
i am thinking the same,hope we can get to the $30k as soon as possible.that will be safe for me.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
January 07, 2018, 03:28:53 AM
Russian extended winter holidays: binge drinking [for some] and spending until after Jan 8.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/08/world/europe/08russia.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/15/russia-new-year-drinking-binge

some do something else, though:
https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/327156-snow-how
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
January 06, 2018, 08:41:29 PM
Activity: 242
Merit: 14
January 05, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

His last advice was any purchase below 11k is safe

No it wasn't. I'm sorry but you are being dumb and shitting up the thread. Please act more responsibly from here on out.

These are his last words on the subject:   (TLDR: bull run still in effect, buy the dip)

" We continue our analysis with a simple but effective method. Hump ​​/ hollow. The main rule of the bullish trend is that the new depression should be higher than the previous one.

According to this rule, the long-term trend is still alive.

In the short term, one more spurt down the test for $ 10k. Level 16400 is the level of 62% of Fibonacci. However, as can be seen from the figure, bitcoin likes to go out of such holes bluntly up.

In general, I see no signs of a weakening of the long-term trend. In the short term, you can "fool around", but I recommend buying out bottoms. Even $ 8000 is too bad, but in the positive zone of the weekly BB.

Greetings to the misters "The bubble burst". I've heard you dozens of times in six years."

sorry didnt want to appear to seem negative. I guess my thinking was that in his opinion there was no chance at all to go below 11k.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
January 05, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

No it wasn't. I'm sorry but you are being dumb and shitting up the thread. Please act more responsibly from here on out.

These are his last words on the subject:   (TLDR: bull run still in effect, buy the dip)

" We continue our analysis with a simple but effective method. Hump ​​/ hollow. The main rule of the bullish trend is that the new depression should be higher than the previous one.

According to this rule, the long-term trend is still alive.

In the short term, one more spurt down the test for $ 10k. Level 16400 is the level of 62% of Fibonacci. However, as can be seen from the figure, bitcoin likes to go out of such holes bluntly up.

In general, I see no signs of a weakening of the long-term trend. In the short term, you can "fool around", but I recommend buying out bottoms. Even $ 8000 is too bad, but in the positive zone of the weekly BB.

Greetings to the misters "The bubble burst". I've heard you dozens of times in six years."
Activity: 242
Merit: 14
January 05, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
C нoвым гoдoм! Измeнeний нeт.

Happy New Year! There are no changes.

I hope I was helpful with this translation. Cheesy

Super! Going to get rich with this advice :p

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 07:16:05 PM
C нoвым гoдoм! Измeнeний нeт.