Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 54. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 259
January 03, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
C нoвым гoдoм! Измeнeний нeт.

Happy New Year! There are no changes.

I hope I was helpful with this translation. Cheesy
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
December 31, 2017, 05:11:05 PM
"Three asses in the ass" per google translate

Not good at all
No, it's three feathers in the ass.
пepa means something like feather or quill
Explained above by Biodom.
Bitcoin Vanga makes extremely heavy use of slang, as do the people who post replies in his blog.  It's more like a secret code understood only by native Russian speakers, not something you could use a dictionary to translate.
It's not that they're doing it on purpose to obscure the discussion, but it has that effect.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
December 31, 2017, 06:19:32 AM
look like bear market is coming around Huh how long will it  last ?something like 2013?? expecting the next bull run .hope correction over soon.

You are much too premature, snowdropfore, to be arguing that we have gone from a bull market to a bear market basd on some rinky dink corrections (including our current about 43% correction status from $19,666 to $11,060). 

If we see some kind of sustained price below $5k in the near future, then maybe at that time, and if such were to occur (seems doubtful), we can reassess at that point whether we have transitioned into a bear market?
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2017, 05:18:54 AM
look like bear market is coming around Huh how long will it  last ?something like 2013?? expecting the next bull run .hope correction over soon.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
December 30, 2017, 11:49:59 PM
If bitcoin keeps going down ,altcoins will need to become less dependent from it otherwise the whole market is fucked.

Usually alts lag behind bitcoin by a bit ... so... im expecting bloodbath in alt fairly soon.

ripyo would be the first, already down 31% today.
Activity: 332
Merit: 254
December 30, 2017, 09:12:53 PM
I think it's going sideways down for a bit then making a move down or up
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
December 30, 2017, 07:45:35 PM
If bitcoin keeps going down ,altcoins will need to become less dependent from it otherwise the whole market is fucked.

Usually alts lag behind bitcoin by a bit ... so... im expecting bloodbath in alt fairly soon.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
December 30, 2017, 04:19:35 PM
тpи пepa в жoпy
wtf?

russian slang, probably harking back to some online humor (https://otvet.mail.ru/question/73235395), irrelevant to bitcoin price.
basically, if you stick three feathers up your behind, you would [not] become a magic bird/firebird (ЖAP-ПTИЦA)

hence the meaning vis-a-vis Segwit2X and bitcoin
he is talking about Segwit 2x anyway

Activity: 509
Merit: 564
"In Us We Trust"
December 30, 2017, 01:04:52 PM
I wonder how much of this (BTC dominance dropping) has to do with taking advantage of 2017's tax code... total crypto market cap is still relatively high at over $500 billion as the price of BTC falls.

http://fortune.com/2017/12/21/bitcoin-tax/

If the logic is true, then we will see that change on New years. Also, could mean another day of selling.
Activity: 332
Merit: 254
December 30, 2017, 12:54:34 PM
bitcoin IS the market. alts are nothing.

This is nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
December 30, 2017, 12:53:41 PM
bitcoin IS the market. alts are nothing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
December 30, 2017, 12:50:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
December 30, 2017, 12:49:05 PM
"Three asses in the ass" per google translate

Not good at all
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
December 30, 2017, 12:35:54 PM
тpи пepa в жoпy
wtf?

What exactly does this mean?
Could someone translate?
Doesn't sound very good.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
December 30, 2017, 11:39:13 AM
тpи пepa в жoпy
wtf?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
December 28, 2017, 07:00:56 PM
Seems like a huge battle at the moment

fundamentally looks like a bull/bear fight between btc and bcash transactions as well as good ripple news

huge doji showing up confirming undecided market causing fear panic and opportunities

very wishy washy

who will win?

bulls have adoption

bears have .........fud?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

Are you saying, BTC will fall below $6k threshold? That would deal a great blow to the community.

Even if this happens, it's not a blow to the community but a wake up call to the community.
Seriously $6K would not have been an impossible price back in Nov. We're just talking about a month from Nov. So why not?
Everything is possible. If it could go up, it could also go down.
Stop selling your house / car to buy into btc.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
December 28, 2017, 12:04:17 PM

Hey, for once google translate made that largely comprehensible. Perhaps everyone's desperately correcting his posts and it's slowly getting the hang of it. It looks like he thinks it's business as usual so largely up and falls at this point are no big deal.

"Greetings to the misters "The bubble burst". I've heard you dozens of times in six years."

he suggest 10k retest first from here, and 8k may be too low to expect, or may feel quite bearish, but still a positive buy.

This is why I suggest sideways/further correction afterwards, further touches of 10k or below would be quite a big event compared to previous corrections in the year. Also a very large amount of money has flown to alts such as ether for this upcoming long trade in ethbtc. This may take some steam out of the sails for btc for a few months or so.

no matter how price will go down or up ,holding is the best chioce ,and when the price hit the $70k,i think i will sell some of my coins .buy a big house and a nice car.

you basically just said "if the price goes up or down, holding is the best choice, but when the price goes up, I will sell"... makes perfect sense to me! Wink

some of us like to actively trade to increase various possibilities. If anything it helps in the long term identifying if 70k is a good level to sell at. I have to admit, it was very hard for the first year or 2, swings in balance are inevitable. It gets easier, and holding is not necessarily the best option when competition takes money away from btc, even if that's only for medium/short term. I know someone who does put his btc into alts from time to time, so he is at least holding something other than cash. His approach is always to accumulate more btc though.

One very good investment tactics would be, to diversify one's portfolio and use BTC to gauge ROI. This way, once BTC slumps, you can have alts to depend on.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
December 28, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

Are you saying, BTC will fall below $6k threshold? That would deal a great blow to the community.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
December 28, 2017, 06:23:49 AM

Hey, for once google translate made that largely comprehensible. Perhaps everyone's desperately correcting his posts and it's slowly getting the hang of it. It looks like he thinks it's business as usual so largely up and falls at this point are no big deal.

"Greetings to the misters "The bubble burst". I've heard you dozens of times in six years."

he suggest 10k retest first from here, and 8k may be too low to expect, or may feel quite bearish, but still a positive buy.

This is why I suggest sideways/further correction afterwards, further touches of 10k or below would be quite a big event compared to previous corrections in the year. Also a very large amount of money has flown to alts such as ether for this upcoming long trade in ethbtc. This may take some steam out of the sails for btc for a few months or so.

no matter how price will go down or up ,holding is the best chioce ,and when the price hit the $70k,i think i will sell some of my coins .buy a big house and a nice car.

you basically just said "if the price goes up or down, holding is the best choice, but when the price goes up, I will sell"... makes perfect sense to me! Wink

some of us like to actively trade to increase various possibilities. If anything it helps in the long term identifying if 70k is a good level to sell at. I have to admit, it was very hard for the first year or 2, swings in balance are inevitable. It gets easier, and holding is not necessarily the best option when competition takes money away from btc, even if that's only for medium/short term. I know someone who does put his btc into alts from time to time, so he is at least holding something other than cash. His approach is always to accumulate more btc though.

I think he mostly said that you should hodl until you reach your target.
Pages:
Jump to: