Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 58. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 23, 2017, 02:48:24 PM
I have a hard time seeing a 2 year long bear market, there would have to be terrible news. I guess a crash from 70k and an exchange closing might do, time will tell.

There won't be a 2 year bear market. There will be a 6 year bear market.

But before that there will be one final push far above 20k.

LOL!!
Oh boy! Whatever drugs you use, stop it!  Cheesy
Corrections will happen.Even bear phases will happen.
But 6 years?? Hell no!
Stop writing bullshit pal!
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
December 23, 2017, 02:38:49 PM
I have a hard time seeing a 2 year long bear market, there would have to be terrible news. I guess a crash from 70k and an exchange closing might do, time will tell.

Shocked   Why do you think that?

The length and intensity of a bear market depends on the preluding bull market and this bull market is already extreme and will most likely even get a little bit more extreme. Now we have reached the stage of mainstream and also Wallstreet to enter the market. Just think about all the friends and family constantly asking about Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 242
Merit: 14
December 23, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

He’s saying if we don’t have a retrace from here for a week we are on sollid ground for 70k as I see it.
Activity: 283
Merit: 127
December 23, 2017, 02:19:33 PM

Shocked   Why do you think that?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
December 23, 2017, 02:14:47 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 02:12:50 PM
From my understanding we only enter bear markets if it goes below 10k on our weekly candle (it is over Sunday).
I would feel fairly optimistic if bitcoin wasn't so bloody unpredictable (no relax this weekend either I guess)!
December 23, 2017, 01:55:59 PM
The only thing I can see as a direct catalyst for the price to increase is the approval of the twins' ETF. Indirectly I think that solving the problem of fees or the launch of LN could help as well.
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
December 23, 2017, 01:47:43 PM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 23, 2017, 01:45:23 PM
so it's either 70 grand in a few weeks via a couple of methods or a fright from hell and years long wait? i don't like them odds too much. there'd have to be a massive wave of renewed mania to go above where we've been and i ain't sniffing too much out on the horizon right now.

even if this mania did arrive, i wonder how the exchanges are gonna cope considering the state they're in right now.
December 23, 2017, 01:42:33 PM
In terms of probabilities, what percentage would you assign to each scenario?
The third one is scary.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
December 23, 2017, 01:22:02 PM
Option three means a years-long bear market before any chance of mooning, if I read correctly.
BTDT in 2014-15.  I can survive another bear market like it, but I'd prefer not to LOL.
Well, you takes your lumps.  No use complaining.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
December 23, 2017, 12:22:51 PM
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 23, 2017, 10:57:33 AM
Summarised: Moon.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
December 23, 2017, 10:52:33 AM
Newest:

So, I'm without a computer, in this word. Who will illustrate - I will be grateful.

So here I see further options:
1. The giant triangle from 20k to 10k (+/- maybe a little lower) - with a further exit under 70k. Well, or some kind of consolidation - a flag, a wedge, a pennant ... A month or two

2. The classic output bitcoin from the bear trap is bluntly up. At 70k. Up to a month

3. Deep correction to strong levels 2-5k. A few years. And up to 100k +

In any case, we must look at the weekly candle - how it will close. If 10k will stand on a week level, if it does not hit the previous week bottom - the price will soon recover and popret further.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
December 23, 2017, 10:38:04 AM
[snip Russian text]
I can't read this.
Open the web page in Chrome Browser (or Chromium Browser).  There in the right-hand corner of the url window is a google translate icon.  Click that.
Now you can be mystified by English gobbledygook instead of the original Russian!

Google translate is far from perfect.  It doesn't take into account slang and translating word for word can cause errors.
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
December 23, 2017, 10:33:49 AM
[snip Russian text]
I can't read this.
Open the web page in Chrome Browser (or Chromium Browser).  There in the right-hand corner of the url window is a google translate icon.  Click that.
Now you can be mystified by English gobbledygook instead of the original Russian!
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
December 23, 2017, 06:43:44 AM
That herniated thing must really be playing havoc in the Russian winter ...
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
December 23, 2017, 06:41:15 AM
Дoбpoй нoчи, вoпpoc yжe звyчaл, нo вce жe нa нeгo чeткoгo oтвeтa тaк и нeт, нaпpимep я битoк бpaл пo 340, ceйчac дocтaтoчнo пpибыли нa oтдeльнoe жильe, o чeм coбcтвeннo и мeчтaли c жeнoй кoгдa нaчaли интepecoвaтьcя пoтeнциaлoм биткa, нo кaк вывoдить кpыпныe cyммы? зa нaл cтpeмнo, чтo кинyт, чepeз вceм извecтныe биpжы пo чyть-чyть вывoдить дoлгo и тoжe нe oчeнь яcнo кaк нa этo oтpeгиpyeт бaнк и нaлoгoвaя, кopoчe oдни нepвы, вpoдe дeньги ecть, a кaк иx гpaмoтнo пpимeнять в peaльнoй жизни пoкa нe яcнo. Я пoнимaю, чтo вы зa xoлдить дo вoлны B(пoкa тoжe нe пoнял кoгдa этo), нo вce жe ecли людям пpocтым нe нyжны миллиoны миллиoнoв, a дocтaтoчнo пpизeмлeнныe вeщи, жильe, дeтям нa oбpaзoвaниe, ocтaтoк пycть ceбe лeжит. Bы бы кaк пocтyпили c тaкими взглядaми?
---------------------
Bo-пepвыx, oтвeт звyчaл. A имeннo: "Я нe cпeциaлиcт пo oтмывaнию дeнeг".

Bo-втopыx, oпять жe, я гoвopил. Tы нe гoтoв пpинять иx. Tы нe yмeeшь c тaкими дeньгaми oбpaщaтьcя. Tы иx бoишьcя. И знaчит oни oт тeбя yйдyт. Зaчeм дeньгaм тaкoй нeyмexa и тpycишкa. Hy и ecли дeньги вызывaют бecпoкoйcтвo и диcкoмфopт, тo ты caм бeccoзнaтeльнo иx oттaлкивaeшь кaк пpичинy бecпoкoйcтвa и тaки oттoлкнeшь.

I can't read this.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 23, 2017, 03:52:43 AM
The promise of huge volatility came true. I will pick up more cheap BTC when the second just above $10k bottom is placed.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
December 23, 2017, 03:15:09 AM

That's the more difficult (to predict) part.
I am sure that ML would say something.

Assuming he still believes we need to retest 10k before visiting 100k, then yes, there would need to be another leg down.

10400 (at least on some exchanges) could be enough, maybe, but what do I know.
let's see what's the word from the masterluc would be.
let us call masterluc come back and post his words in english ,i can not read russian at all ,need to tranlate to english first .what a hard work to me .
Pages:
Jump to: