Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 77. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
September 14, 2017, 05:32:43 PM
What did he mean by daylight savings? Is it about the date when the Summer Time ends (around 1 November)? What about it?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 03:30:09 PM
new post from the master. translated with google

"There would be a Fiat, where from here (3,370) to 3,000 in the short term would go with the goal of daylight saving. Bounce will be on it"

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga
so the autumn periods have already begun. I thought the opposite, Bitcoin should rise in price. I understand your words, because every year in the summer when there is a holiday period, Bitcoin always began to fluctuate in its price, But this pair should already be over. A.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 02:23:31 PM
new post from the master. translated with google

"There would be a Fiat, where from here (3,370) to 3,000 in the short term would go with the goal of daylight saving. Bounce will be on it"

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2017, 10:34:21 AM
BTCC close it's exchange tonight . hope we are not going back just like 2013 ,don't turn the bull into bear market, i want to see $15000. i do not want to see $1500.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
September 14, 2017, 10:24:23 AM
Decent size fall, this is from Chinese news from a couple days ago I guess.   So its reset the action for this month and last but is retaining the highs of July.   

Seems like ok looking action on 15m with spike down and then a base above that, 21000 CNY or above is a good start.  USD looks maybe more negative, lost a positive long term trend at 4000 which will take a while to recover I think and 3600 also a level to watch for which way a tide is turning.  Rise and confirmation above 3600 would be a start
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
September 14, 2017, 10:22:44 AM
MasterLuc/Bitcoin Vanga mentions MA20 in a couple of recent posts.
One from Sept 8 https://vk.com/wall-130254204_2504
where he says
I think the maximum, what can be expected is another correction for the weekly ma20 (now at the level of 2,900 and is fairly cheerfully growing).
In this case it is very important not to overlap with the previous weekly maximum of $ 2980 from June 12 of this year. In the sense of not reaching this level with correction. Then the overall super-bullish picture will not spoil.

And Sept 11 https://vk.com/wall-130254204_2527
Yes. Closed clearly under the weekly BB. Well. Again in the area of ​​the week ma20 is very likely a walk: /

But it loses something in translation, to say the least.  What does that last bit about a "walk" mean?

"A promised picture. It broke the logarithmic line and "spreads" along it. Something is waiting. I do not observe special divergences. Persistently crawl to the goal."

I can't find that chart.  When I go to https://www.tradingview.com/u/PentarhUdi/ the latest chart I see is from Aug 12.  Is it because I don't have a tradingview account?
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
September 14, 2017, 10:00:08 AM
Masterluc already told his opinion.

Watch for Weekly SMA20.
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
September 14, 2017, 09:54:53 AM

OP, aka MasterLuc, aka Lucifer, aka Bitcoin Vanga, aka PentarhUdi

Request that you guys include links.  It's frustrating when I read "he has a new post" or "he has a new chart."

* For clear communications, it helps to identify subject.  Pronouns lacking antecedent are a very common problem in written communications.  This is a heads up for future use, not just on this thread.
* If you want to post a picture of MasterLuc's latest chart, or copy and paste the text of MaterLuc's new post (in translation), that's great; but please, include a link.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
September 11, 2017, 07:56:25 PM
it seems MasterLuc did not give a sh*t about china ban bitcoin again,that is a good nows ,i agree with it ,because bitcoin is belong to the world ,not just chinese bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
September 11, 2017, 06:20:07 PM
Appreciate you posting what masterluc says in here, keep doing that
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
September 10, 2017, 01:08:41 AM
"A promised picture. It broke the logarithmic line and "spreads" along it. Something is waiting. I do not observe special divergences. Persistently crawl to the goal."

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
September 09, 2017, 11:56:12 PM
He has a new post and chart.

'About China. First, ICO is not bitcoin. Secondly, even if they take up the bitcoin of the stock exchange again, this is not 2013 and China is no longer a cake. If in 2013 China dragged the whole world market of bitcoins to heaven, now China reluctantly drags itself after the world.

Therefore, if it is true that they want to cover something there, then this will not be such a catastrophic event as in 2013. I think the maximum, what can be expected is another correction for the weekly ma20 (now at the level of 2,900 and is fairly cheerfully growing).

In this case it is very important not to overlap with the previous weekly maximum of $ 2980 from June 12 of this year. In the sense of not reaching this level with correction. Then the overall super-bullish picture will not spoil.

And by the way, looking at the previous graph - the longer we trample on the current levels, the higher will be the maximum, because. the historical logarithmic trend is upward and with time both support and resistance are getting higher.'

Where is the chart? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
September 09, 2017, 10:53:16 PM

OP, aka MasterLuc, aka Lucifer, aka Bitcoin Vanga, aka PentarhUdi
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
September 09, 2017, 09:26:06 PM
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
September 09, 2017, 05:48:12 PM
He has a new post and chart.

'About China. First, ICO is not bitcoin. Secondly, even if they take up the bitcoin of the stock exchange again, this is not 2013 and China is no longer a cake. If in 2013 China dragged the whole world market of bitcoins to heaven, now China reluctantly drags itself after the world.

Therefore, if it is true that they want to cover something there, then this will not be such a catastrophic event as in 2013. I think the maximum, what can be expected is another correction for the weekly ma20 (now at the level of 2,900 and is fairly cheerfully growing).

And by the way, looking at the previous graph - the longer we trample on the current levels, the higher will be the maximum, because. the historical logarithmic trend is upward and with time both support and resistance are getting higher.'

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
September 09, 2017, 03:05:26 PM
Hi there

I just registered to this forum in order to participate to this conversation which is surprisingly consistent ater 260 pages of posts Smiley

I would like to ask your opinion about the following. Having entered the market recently (about 3 months), I'm actually wondering if it is really time for accumulating. It seems to me that the entire crypto market is in a bubble, and that most of alt coins are highly overrated.

Therefore I'm really wondering if/when the bubble will pop, and if it happens then it would seem the right moment to really accumulate.

Very curious about your thoughts !

I completely understand your view. I frankly am not sure if I were new to crypto if I would heavily invest after this amazing 18 month run. But I do think you need to have investments in crypto regardless. Bear markets in the grander scheme of things do not last very long. It is entirely possible that you see a correction as much as 75% on any crypto, however, for the top 10 coins I think that correction only last 6 months max before you return to profitability.

What I am doing and have done is diversifed the percentage of my portfolio into Crypto that I could personally tolerate knowing I was in it for the long haul (5 years), 30% of my crypto holdings are typically in some alt or another. Then buy monthly at those same ratios what I could afford. Continue for 5 years and retire. I figure I have a couple more years before I retire as I have been doing this for three years.

You are likely to come to faulty and inaccurate conclusions if you amorphously lump your investment in "crypto" and fail to distinguish your analysis of bitcoin as compared to the other pump and dumps that are plentiful out there and having coattail effects with bitcoin and even producing some of their own dynamics that can fuck around with being able to determining exactly what is going on in bitcoin proper.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about when you try to say bear market or bull market in terms of crypto generally, because the pump and dump effect of a lot of the crap-ass various ICOs on bitcoin is a relatively new phenomenon in terms of proportions, and sure we should attempt to understand some of this but putting too much emphasis on various cryptos is like trying to suggest that the tail is wagging the dog, and is a faulty perspective.

On the other hand, if you isolate your analysis to bitcoin rather than lumping in a bunch of bullshit into it, then yeah, we can see bitcoin in a bullish market since late 2015 - however, we could not really be sure that we were in a bullish market until about May 2016, when we saw BTC prices break above $500 and stay there for good.  So bitcoin has been in a bullish market, ever since late 2015 and seems to be inclined to stay in a bullish market for the near future - at least for the next 6 months or so.... of course we can watch whether bitcoin stays in a bullish market, and sometimes it can take 6 months or more to verify if either the tide has turned (whether that is flattening out or reversing), which like I already suggested does not seem too likely at that present time and under the present conditions.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
September 09, 2017, 11:44:24 AM
Holding Bitcoin is still a good investment after all that ICO's flood that is happening right now in cryptocurrency scene because so much people tend to invest their Fiat moneys in ICO's that most are scam and will not survive that long but if they just invested and trust the potential of bitcoin then they will really become rich.

The price of bitcoin last year was almost x9 now with the currenct price of it, I know that there is a lot of altcoins that multiple a lot compare to bitcoin but it is up to the investors if they really want to do the fast and risky process or trust bitcoin and be headache free.
Well it is good to see such well knowledge people in the forum you really elaborated well. A lot of thing happened in the bitcoin and a lot of things are going to be happen it is still early to say something finally I am expecting it to move faster as it is moving yet. It is the pump season for bitcoin and it is increasing a lot so it is bad to make some negative analysis about bitcoin even when it is increasing more and more.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
September 08, 2017, 11:11:46 PM
Hi there

I just registered to this forum in order to participate to this conversation which is surprisingly consistent ater 260 pages of posts Smiley

I would like to ask your opinion about the following. Having entered the market recently (about 3 months), I'm actually wondering if it is really time for accumulating. It seems to me that the entire crypto market is in a bubble, and that most of alt coins are highly overrated.

Therefore I'm really wondering if/when the bubble will pop, and if it happens then it would seem the right moment to really accumulate.

Very curious about your thoughts !

I completely understand your view. I frankly am not sure if I were new to crypto if I would heavily invest after this amazing 18 month run. But I do think you need to have investments in crypto regardless. Bear markets in the grander scheme of things do not last very long. It is entirely possible that you see a correction as much as 75% on any crypto, however, for the top 10 coins I think that correction only last 6 months max before you return to profitability.

What I am doing and have done is diversifed the percentage of my portfolio into Crypto that I could personally tolerate knowing I was in it for the long haul (5 years), 30% of my crypto holdings are typically in some alt or another. Then buy monthly at those same ratios what I could afford. Continue for 5 years and retire. I figure I have a couple more years before I retire as I have been doing this for three years.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
September 07, 2017, 10:35:29 AM
Wow, nice work cluttering up this thread
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
September 07, 2017, 10:21:27 AM
Paper gains help no one. I spent a bit around the $1000 mark. I'd been sitting doing nothing with it and felt like it was time BTC financed some actual enjoyment. Am I desperately embittered? Nah. It was free profit that was spent and it provided a high quality time.

I wouldn't spend significant amounts on depreciating tat, but equally there's no point in leaving a vast fortune to a cat protection home after living your final years in one rented room wearing carrier bags on your feet.

If it fulfils its potential it'll continue to appreciate forever. None of us will be here forever.

I'd be surprised if quite a few people in here didn't believe exactly that. See:

@article{botstein2017cryonics,
  title={Cryonics, Anti-aging and Transhumanism: Savviness and Naivety in the Cryptosphere},
  author={Botstein, Patrick and Dong, Wei},
  year={2017},
}
Pages:
Jump to: