Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 72. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 09:03:28 PM
I find in interested that masterluc see's the exponential trend but can't express it with elliott wave theory.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2017, 07:26:15 PM
I'm sorry to inform you, than Lucif(Masterluc) was always bitcoin bear. And he extinct.
"BitcoinVanga" is allways bullish on Bitcoin. He(Vanga) is not your prophet(same person). You are wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 07, 2017, 10:38:26 AM
My current thoughts on BTCUSD:

Link to more details of what's pictured:  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/CCJdDKdE-BTCUSD-STAMP-Decided-to-Create-a-New-Publication-The-other/

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 11:48:31 PM
Let's please stay focused on the subject of Masterluc's predictions.

Definitely being focused is good but not all situations tou can rely always on predictions. The good predictions is more advantage to always hear nowdays, and for sure bitcoin is very promising and progressive as it always generate good results due to demand that's highly arising. For now it's good to wait than to sell and all I can advise is patiencw rather than panic.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
November 06, 2017, 10:05:54 PM
Let's please stay focused on the subject of Masterluc's predictions.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 06, 2017, 06:11:29 PM
Don't get me wrong, I do kind of agree with your overall assessment that 2020 could be a decent time frame for bitcoin to really prove itself - but not for the seemingly "no more drama from incumbent drama-makers" that you seem to ascribe.

Of course there'll still be drama, but the drama that's worked up until this point has been Bitcoin's imminent demise. People STILL believe that now despite everything.

That seemed more than possible at a $200 doldrum. It's still just about small enough for things like ETH and BCH to convince enough people that they're going to eat BTC's lunch.

If it's 5-10-20x bigger by then for starters there's no way a pretender can get anywhere close to flippening, there'll be that many more people involved and invested. China is done and dusted for now at least. Places like the US will be compelled to clarify where it all stands.

Bitcoin will be entrenched deeper in every possible way. You'll still be able to scare people but not in the full drama queen mode that works now.

It might be like comparing Apple in the late 90s to today. Back then it could've gone either way which gave certain fears to play on. These days the same fears are inconceivable.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
November 06, 2017, 06:06:03 PM
I imagine that you are basing that on the next halvening and also merely that kind of time frame gives bitcoin enough time to develop, expand, and perhaps prove itself on a more "spreading to the populace" basis?

Halvening of course, but I expect most of the crap that's blighted Bitcoin over the last few years to be resolved, or ignored, by then.

That goes for proper regulatory clarity, decreased media stupidity, scaling to be on its way to being settled and the traditional agitators mad or broke by that point. The weight of normal people and deeper pockets will be enough to drown out the people on the fringes who currently are too loud.

No doubt there'll be other drama, but the current batch will largely be over.

I don't want to be insulting to you or your position, but really?  That seems so pie in the sky to believe that drama is going to end any time soon, whether it be from the incumbent drama makers or new ones. 

Don't get me wrong, I do kind of agree with your overall assessment that 2020 could be a decent time frame for bitcoin to really prove itself - but not for the seemingly "no more drama from incumbent drama-makers" that you seem to ascribe.

I don't want to go on and on about this point, but let's just say hypothetically that Ver and Wu and Wright and some of the other BIG blocker attack on bitcoin nutjobs are completely discredited and broken financially and psychologically (which is pie in the sky in and of itself), there are plenty of other potential deep pocket players who can move in and out of those attack on bitcoin positions, causing drama, disinformation and attempts at instability... so yeah, maybe bitcoin is going to surge and move on beyond the bullshit drama and attacks, but I doubt that such moving on is going to be a product of no more attacks and fairly land living happily ever after, but instead likely to be a demonstration that bitcoin remains resilient inspite of the various attacks and the ongoing creativity of attacks and the ongoing increased persistency of such attacks - and peeps gonna largely see through this (whether broad base of regular population peeps but also smart money is also gonna likely see past the attacks, too... but such seeing past does not just happen, it takes time and a process and we are going to have to suffer through ongoing volatility, drama, uncertainty and disinformation.. that is the part and parcel of a disruptive technology, such as bitcoin)

Fundamentals aside, if we are in a historic 3, then the timeframes can be quite long and up to another 1100 days or so.

I agree, I doubt that bitcoin will cease to be the center of drama anytime soon. However, the more regulations that allow retirement and traditional investment money to flow into bitcoin, could certainly be a main catalyst for a rise to six figures.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
November 06, 2017, 06:03:37 PM
I imagine that you are basing that on the next halvening and also merely that kind of time frame gives bitcoin enough time to develop, expand, and perhaps prove itself on a more "spreading to the populace" basis?

Halvening of course, but I expect most of the crap that's blighted Bitcoin over the last few years to be resolved, or ignored, by then.

That goes for proper regulatory clarity, decreased media stupidity, scaling to be on its way to being settled and the traditional agitators mad or broke by that point. The weight of normal people and deeper pockets will be enough to drown out the people on the fringes who currently are too loud.

I don't want to be insulting to you or your position, but really?  That seems so pie in the sky to believe that drama is going to end any time soon, whether it be from the incumbent drama makers or new ones. 

I don't want to go on and on about this point, but let's just say hypothetically that Ver and Wu and Wright and some of the other BIG blocker attack on bitcoin nutjobs are completely discredited and broken financially and psychologically (which is pie in the sky in and of itself), there are plenty of other potential deep pocket players who can move in and out of those attack on bitcoin positions, causing drama, disinformation and attempts at instability... so yeah, maybe bitcoin is going to surge and move on beyond the bullshit drama and attacks, but I doubt that such moving on is going to be a product of no more attacks and fairly land living happily ever after, but instead likely to be a demonstration that bitcoin remains resilient inspite of the various attacks and the ongoing creativity of attacks and the ongoing increased persistency of such attacks - and peeps gonna largely see through this (whether broad base of regular population peeps but also smart money is also gonna likely see past the attacks, too... but such seeing past does not just happen, it takes time and a process and we are going to have to suffer through ongoing volatility, drama, uncertainty and disinformation.. that is the part and parcel of a disruptive technology, such as bitcoin)
legendary
Welt Am Draht
November 06, 2017, 05:45:45 PM

legendary
November 06, 2017, 05:41:07 PM
I've always had the feeling that 2020 was going to be the year of years. My opinion on that hasn't changed one bit. That's when we start to get a glimpse of the true potential of the whole thing.

legendary
Welt Am Draht
November 06, 2017, 05:24:56 PM
I've always had the feeling that 2020 was going to be the year of years. My opinion on that hasn't changed one bit. That's when we start to get a glimpse of the true potential of the whole thing.
legendary
November 06, 2017, 05:21:52 PM
Hamster shorts?

I was thinking it might be something like running in a hamster wheel/treadmill? or nibbling little nuts?   lol

Well, шopт xoмячьё means short hamster.  In fact, шopт is just a direct transliteration of the pronunciation "short" into cyrillic.  Like when Vanga or the people who comment on his blog transliterate "hai" for high instead of using a Russian word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ9UqGOFoOE
I really have too much time on my hands.

I am not working for whales yet to manipulate btc trading so
It is direct translation Under short hmster appears to be substituted.
That sentence need to be edited,but larger text is needed  otherwise sentence may be out of context
Bing is pretty good translator,fb and twitter are using bing translator

But if your financial wealth depends from translation of one russian service

I saw comments on VK,immediatly hype was created after his 9k estimation and further growth to 14k,he told as i have ,wrote,9k after that deep correct becouse of 2x what by his opinion will be hard ,than many,many months further growth to above 10k possibly 14k 15k
Personally i dont think btc price will be 9 k,need accumulation on 7500k

But i suppose fork will create problems,

Volume is lower ,7600k it was weekend hype

https://www.bing.com/translator

More accurately he is saying after this correction - there will be several months before going to 100k+

Check out Masterluc's replies to some of the comments.  He thinks it will take more than 12 months.

Marc Hohn
When do you expect BTC to reach 6 digits? During 2018, within 12 months from now? Do you think McAfee will not have to eat his balls, so 500.000 in 3 years is possible?

Marc , it depends on many things. Whether the top would be the terminal of the historical. I could answer this only after analyzing coming crash.
yesterday at 2:21 pm

Marc Hohn
OK, thanks. So, first we have to reach 6 digit, and that could happen in next 12 months?

Marc , 12? No. I dont think it will be so fast.

Thanks for pointing that out.   I think its probably more like 12-36 months. At either rate, Luc believes, as do I, we are in a long bull trend.  This could go on for a while.

Yes.... Getting to 6 digits ($100k) in 12 months or less would seem to be quite overinflated and in too quick of a timeframe, and on the other hand, we can recognize that we are in a longer term bull market, and as long as we do not get TOO overheated, then such longer bull trend could last up to 36 months as you suggest - but even that would be a lot because our current bull trend seems to be going on a bit more than 2 years - since about August/September 2015 (and I think that our current bull trend was confirmed in about May 2016 when BTC prices broke above $500 after that bit of a price stagnation period of largely $350 to $450 between about December 2015 and May 2016.
legendary
November 06, 2017, 04:01:21 PM
Hamster shorts?

I was thinking it might be something like running in a hamster wheel/treadmill? or nibbling little nuts?   lol

Well, шopт xoмячьё means short hamster.  In fact, шopт is just a direct transliteration of the pronunciation "short" into cyrillic.  Like when Vanga or the people who comment on his blog transliterate "hai" for high instead of using a Russian word.

That sentence need to be edited,but larger text is needed  otherwise sentence may be out of context

I saw comments on VK,immediatly hype was created after his 9k estimation and further growth to 14k,he told as i have ,wrote,9k after that deep correct becouse of 2x what by his opinion will be hard ,than many,many months further growth to above 10k possibly 14k 15k

More accurately he is saying after this correction - there will be several months before going to 100k+

Check out Masterluc's replies to some of the comments.  He thinks it will take more than 12 months.

Marc Hohn
When do you expect BTC to reach 6 digits? During 2018, within 12 months from now? Do you think McAfee will not have to eat his balls, so 500.000 in 3 years is possible?

Marc , it depends on many things. Whether the top would be the terminal of the historical. I could answer this only after analyzing coming crash.

Marc Hohn
OK, thanks. So, first we have to reach 6 digit, and that could happen in next 12 months?

Thanks for pointing that out.   I think its probably more like 12-36 months. At either rate, Luc believes, as do I, we are in a long bull trend.  This could go on for a while.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
November 06, 2017, 03:39:50 PM
Hamster shorts?

Marc Hohn

Marc Hohn

legendary
November 06, 2017, 03:11:19 PM
Hamster shorts?

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 06, 2017, 01:00:27 PM
Hamster shorts?

Activity: 870
Merit: 585
November 06, 2017, 12:05:21 PM
Hamster shorts?

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
November 06, 2017, 11:24:03 AM
Hamster shorts?

I was thinking it might be something like running in a hamster wheel/treadmill? or nibbling little nuts?   lol

Activity: 870
Merit: 585
November 06, 2017, 10:54:38 AM
By him btc will drive to 9000$ untill fork,than will be big correct,after correct btc may goes to 14 k but it will take months,long time period
I see from your history that you're Polish.  I guess you have some facility with Russian.
That thing about substituting under the hamster shorts:  I sounds like very slangy Russian.  Are you familiar with that saying?
 Пoд шopт xoмячьё видимo пoдcтaвляeтe.
It's incredibly funny when translated literally to English.  But what does it mean?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 06, 2017, 09:48:49 AM
By him btc will drive to 9000$ untill fork,than will be big correct,after correct btc may goes to 14 k but it will take months,long time period
Pages:
Jump to: