Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 75. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
October 13, 2017, 02:49:33 PM
only $9k? I have my targets at 9-13k

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
October 13, 2017, 06:13:11 AM
https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga?w=wall-130254204_3162

He said today that we can reach 15k-20k in few week (according to Google translation ^^).
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
October 13, 2017, 03:34:24 AM
5530 for a nearterm level to keep the fast gains over night then stronger support at 5400.   I had 4730 as a base previously, it seems to have held that for a couple days before this recent rush.   A sharp rise like this if more likely to reset and need confirmation though I dont know its spent yet
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
October 13, 2017, 03:21:57 AM
Whats the next stop of this run according with masterluc?

He still thinks we are in an Elliott Wave 3 that will take us to $9588. Read the forum he posts in yourself at https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga use Google translate.

9.5k --> 15k ---> 98k
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
October 12, 2017, 07:27:55 PM

He still thinks we are in an Elliott Wave 3 that will take us to $9588. Read the forum he posts in yourself at https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga use Google translate.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 06:15:21 PM
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
October 12, 2017, 10:16:29 AM
Russian tradition:  Before leaving for a long journey, travelers and all those who are seeing them off, must sit for a moment in silence before leaving the house.
Feeling пoeжaли?  Then пoexaли!
Bang zoom to the moon Alice!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
October 11, 2017, 09:05:54 PM
Yeah, I know.

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga?w=wall-130254204_3067

It's enlightening, isn't it?  Grin

You could just translate for us, instead of toying with us. Smiley
Well, it's a correct translation Wink

Anyway, there's nothing of interest since the 9th October -- and that was already translated here.
legendary
October 11, 2017, 03:57:11 PM
Yeah, I know.

You could just translate for us, instead of toying with us. Smiley
legendary
October 11, 2017, 03:17:22 PM
Yeah, I know.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
October 11, 2017, 10:53:02 AM
И ecли вce тaк и бyдeт, этo бyдeт oчeнь вeceлaя мeдвeжья лoвyшкa и биткoин лoмaнeтcя нa нoвыe xaи.

And if it does, it will be a very funny bear trap and bitcoin breaks into new hai.

"Xaи" (singular "xaй") is a direct loanword from English, from "high". It's a jargonism, hence Google Translate fails to translate it.

Just for your information Wink
I figured that out already.  I learned how to sound out Cyrillic when I was in Ukraine.
What we need is some people who can translate the really gnarly stuff.
How's your Russian?
Well, I'll be checking this thread from time to time to see if I can help. Smiley

Russian is my mother tongue.

You can see his posts here and enlighten us:
https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2017, 07:37:14 AM
И ecли вce тaк и бyдeт, этo бyдeт oчeнь вeceлaя мeдвeжья лoвyшкa и биткoин лoмaнeтcя нa нoвыe xaи.

And if it does, it will be a very funny bear trap and bitcoin breaks into new hai.

"Xaи" (singular "xaй") is a direct loanword from English, from "high". It's a jargonism, hence Google Translate fails to translate it.

"ETAKANETS" = This is the end.
legendary
October 11, 2017, 07:12:51 AM

I figured that out already.  I learned how to sound out Cyrillic when I was in Ukraine.
How's your Russian?
Well, I'll be checking this thread from time to time to see if I can help. Smiley

Russian is my mother tongue.
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
October 11, 2017, 12:03:59 AM

How's your Russian?
legendary
October 10, 2017, 08:31:45 PM

legendary
October 10, 2017, 07:28:01 PM
Another post today.  Translated from Russian to English, it sounds quite cryptic.

Here to me the claim is expressed by one suppressed, they say, the captain is obvious. There is little, but I will answer. When it all began, my vangovaniya was not once obvious.
When I in my topic shortly after the bottom of 150, announced, sobsno bottom - others shouted ETAKANETS. And I said - this is the beginning.
When I said at that time 9 thousand - they threw tomatoes at me. At best, they said "we'll see."
On the way from 150 to 1000, many said "schas up to 62% crawls and kirdyk." Yes, it was like that.
And I always said from 150 - the Troika began, bears hang.
So now, when it is already obvious that 9000 will be - I'm saying clearly obvious things.
I will not carry this nonsense, which other trades of the public bear: "The intersection of sma10 and sma50 gives us a bullish signal, while RSI> 70 signals oversold, while the makd remains neutral." I know how to do this, but I try to keep it to myself.
Because here it is in quotation marks and there are obvious things and water that does not say anything, or talks about opposite conclusions.
So that's it. There is a historical triple, and I show it to you from different angles. And incidentally chew materiel. That's all.

He called the bottom at 150, nobody really took him seriously, and he's saying we're gonna go to $9,000.  Anybody have anything they want to add?

He's being frosty. Probably had a couple of vodkas. He actually says we are going 90k. 9k is just a stop along the way.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
October 10, 2017, 05:45:00 PM
Another post today.  Translated from Russian to English, it sounds quite cryptic.

Here to me the claim is expressed by one suppressed, they say, the captain is obvious. There is little, but I will answer. When it all began, my vangovaniya was not once obvious.
When I in my topic shortly after the bottom of 150, announced, sobsno bottom - others shouted ETAKANETS. And I said - this is the beginning.
When I said at that time 9 thousand - they threw tomatoes at me. At best, they said "we'll see."
On the way from 150 to 1000, many said "schas up to 62% crawls and kirdyk." Yes, it was like that.
And I always said from 150 - the Troika began, bears hang.
So now, when it is already obvious that 9000 will be - I'm saying clearly obvious things.
I will not carry this nonsense, which other trades of the public bear: "The intersection of sma10 and sma50 gives us a bullish signal, while RSI> 70 signals oversold, while the makd remains neutral." I know how to do this, but I try to keep it to myself.
Because here it is in quotation marks and there are obvious things and water that does not say anything, or talks about opposite conclusions.
So that's it. There is a historical triple, and I show it to you from different angles. And incidentally chew materiel. That's all.

He called the bottom at 150, nobody really took him seriously, and he's saying we're gonna go to $9,000.  Anybody have anything they want to add?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 09, 2017, 06:01:14 PM
This gentleman is worth checking out if you are into EW.  Just saying...   Grin

https://ru.tradingview.com/u/Romanov_Trade/
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
October 08, 2017, 10:11:42 PM
Here is the chart that accompanies his latest post......

Activity: 870
Merit: 585
October 08, 2017, 09:17:02 PM
Latest:
Итaк, y нac 4560. Кaк я пиcaл в кoммeнтapии к пpeдыдyщeмy пocтy, этo дaeт мнe 70% yвepeннocть в тoм, чтo нa нoвыe низы (<2900) мы yжe нe пoйдeм.

Bмecтe c тeм выpиcoвывaeтcя кpacивый мeдвeжий клин, кoтopый Биткoин (пo cвoeмy oбыкнoвeнию) cкopeй вceгo пpopвeт, кaк ни cтpaннo, ввepx =)

Google Translate:

So, we have 4560. As I wrote in the commentary on the previous post, this gives me 70% certainty that we will not go to the new lower classes (<2900).

At the same time, a beautiful bearish wedge emerges, which Bitcoin (as usual) is likely to burst, oddly enough, up =)

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga
Pages:
Jump to: