Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 73. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2017, 08:11:04 AM
Maybe someone here who speaks Russian would be willing to go on VK and politely beg him to come back and post his thoughts here directly on occasion?
 Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
November 06, 2017, 07:11:20 AM
the mystic never misses ... some quiet contemplation is needed and the truth will reveal itself.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
November 06, 2017, 12:20:29 AM
I don't get it, it reads like we're going to hit 15k before the fork?
This guy thinks vanga is basically fronting

Oleg Vladimirovich
HardFront turn 2 weeks. The price is in the range of 7000-7500. What are 15-20 to? What is the correction for 9 k, when 7500 did not pass. Under the hamster shorts, you are probably substituting. For more people to join the hayah and get rid of them. I do not argue that this bubble will be inflated and stronger, and that you managed to predict this powerful trend even before its inception. However, the last post does not correspond to reality. Written to make it even more greedy to kindle

Maybe Vanga is for real, or maybe he's substituting something under the hamster shorts, whatever that means.

I think this was lost in translation. I think Luc is saying that we are on the way to 15-20k and we are going to have a correction around 9k. After that correction we head to 15-20 and then on to six figures. Pretty much lines up with his first target of the mid 9s anyway.
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
November 05, 2017, 10:51:01 PM
I don't get it, it reads like we're going to hit 15k before the fork?
This guy thinks vanga is basically fronting

Oleg Vladimirovich
HardFront turn 2 weeks. The price is in the range of 7000-7500. What are 15-20 to? What is the correction for 9 k, when 7500 did not pass. Under the hamster shorts, you are probably substituting. For more people to join the hayah and get rid of them. I do not argue that this bubble will be inflated and stronger, and that you managed to predict this powerful trend even before its inception. However, the last post does not correspond to reality. Written to make it even more greedy to kindle

Maybe Vanga is for real, or maybe he's substituting something under the hamster shorts, whatever that means.
Activity: 283
Merit: 127
November 05, 2017, 05:52:56 PM
New Masterluc update:

Quote from: Google Translate
Who needs graphics - wipe the tape down.

We are approaching the intermediate station. According to my calculations at the level of 15000-20000, we are awaited by a deep correction in the area of ​​9000. Deep correction is expected within 2 weeks. Approximately at the same time, s2x fork is expected.

From which I conclude that fork most likely will be the cause of the "collapse".

This is really a bawdy fork, unlike BCH. I think the network will be more unstable.

Try not to touch your coins during fork and a few days later.

Try not to keep coins on third-party services at this time.

After the indicated levels, bitcoin, after many months, will go on storming six-digit values.

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga?w=wall-130254204_3467
legendary
November 05, 2017, 03:14:44 PM
You can analyse all you want to, but at the end of the day real life events end up differently than the one expected. So it's mostly based on luck. Either the analysis is a bit correct or totaly wrong, kinda like weather predictions.

No. It’s not based on luck.
It's like the debate on whether weather prediction models should be stochastic or deterministic.

There is "noise" in bitcoin charts for sure. But not luck.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
November 05, 2017, 12:57:18 PM
You can analyse all you want to, but at the end of the day real life events end up differently than the one expected. So it's mostly based on luck. Either the analysis is a bit correct or totaly wrong, kinda like weather predictions.

It's like the debate on whether weather prediction models should be stochastic or deterministic.
legendary
November 05, 2017, 12:25:24 PM

Activity: 564
Merit: 502
November 05, 2017, 12:12:46 PM
Sure, but Masterluc has been right many times. And he is able to explain his stuff. Legend imho.
I have been following him for a long time and always looking forward to new posts.
Again, legendary.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
November 05, 2017, 10:53:16 AM
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
November 05, 2017, 05:24:00 AM
the sky is the limit ,but for now ,seems 20k is the first target .if bitcoin can get to there ,i will sell some of my bitcoins and waiting for the dip and then buy back.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 11:25:36 PM
Wealth is created by the exchange of value and the trade realises each global locations specific cost advantages, thats the standard wealth of nations view as to why global trade is so important.   Thats why holding is said to be bad, really its speculation which is the negative without any actual gains in each transaction so goods are passed only a token which benefits neither party.  Holding without any use or excessive speculation without trade would do similar and cause a failure.

Compare it to real world assets like gold.  Holding forever is what central banks do with tons of gold.   Literally it sits there for decades and golds only use is that it wont rust or react in any way, its doing zero.   Gold represents excess wealth and imbalance not utility not growth or industry but the demand for it is genuine and reliable.
However each of those central banks is also issuing notes of worth to circulate and attempts to balance an economy involving trade.   All that trade has real value and utility with the gold a holding to show capital backing to trades done by the token value of paper.

Bitcoin can only really keep gaining by being more well adjusted then that dollar and gold system.   It has no debt component but also no asset backing to each token value exchanged, it must enable trade or it will be replaced by a superior standard even while dollar declines alongside it.

Most of the banking system believes Bitcoin will not enable solid trade routes and so will end in speculation only.  The value is the technology which is open source and will be used elsewhere, that might be a fair conclusion if any other system can hold greater integrity then the dollar while showing more trade exchanged globally.  Most banking systems simply pair 1:1 ratio with the dollar and are flawed by that excess liquidity biased to politics not business or trade so banks will not beat bitcoin presently imo.   Genuine growth must serve capitalism or it is temporary.

Bitcoin 7 day moving average may be challenged, 4649 Eur or 34744 CNY.  The reaction to that and support 33433 CNY being where to judge it maybe.  Otherwise fib levels 5600 5530 are a repeat of previous days actions so far, but it may need to confirm support now

I like this view, for me to analyze just a part of the problem, it has many other factors to divert the analytical parameters and make many people trapped, that is, trapping the crowd.
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
November 04, 2017, 11:19:08 PM
Activity: 283
Merit: 127
November 04, 2017, 09:10:08 PM
Bitcoin Vanga sees $9588 as the top for this rally.

Where do you get that from? Because I think we saw that he revised that upwards.
What's the new number?

It was already posted in this thread, here:

One more citation
This prediction is obsolete. I wrote that the peak would be a lot higher than $9k. On log trend it's somewhere between $15k-$25k.

After a subsequent correction I expect six-figures.

And here:

Quote from: Google Translate
Here's the trend. After the bear trap, it took off. As I wrote, there is no evidence of resistance up to 20k. As I wrote, the price can get to these hai very quickly.

But when it crashes, then we'll talk seriously.
https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga?w=wall-130254204_3375
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
November 04, 2017, 08:36:26 PM

Where do you get that from? Because I think we saw that he revised that upwards.
What's the new number?
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2017, 08:32:41 PM

Activity: 807
Merit: 423
November 04, 2017, 02:47:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
November 03, 2017, 01:30:09 PM
Is this moon?  Kiss

"6 figures", "140,000 USD/BTC".

If that isn't moon then I don't know what people wish for, really :-Q

300,000 USD/BTC is when I start to worry. That's about the current "market cap" of gold.

John McAfee has said Bitcoin is not a bubble, he is sure the price of Bitcoin will be more than $500,000 in next three years. I think your moon still less than his moon price. I'm a greedy person, maybe 1 million dollars can be moon price of Bitcoin Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
November 03, 2017, 01:25:15 PM
Using log scale daily Bitstamp chart here is price action this year with a good fitting Andrews' Pitchfork drawn:

At some point, maybe coinciding with the fork drama later this month we could have a deep correction from the top channel of the pitchfork to bottom channel, e.g. from about $8,500 to sub $5000. Recovery could be fast with new highs greater than $10,000 by year end.

As long as the bull market remains intact we can project the pitchfork out into next year:

A lot can happen in half a year but if the trend stays in force we could see $32,000 give or take by August. Breaking the bottom channel lowest trendline is significant and could signal a change in trend.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
November 03, 2017, 01:01:23 PM
Is this moon?  Kiss

"6 figures", "140,000 USD/BTC".

If that isn't moon then I don't know what people wish for, really :-Q

300,000 USD/BTC is when I start to worry. That's about the current "market cap" of gold.
Pages:
Jump to: