Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 99. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
December 23, 2016, 04:42:24 PM
So cup 'n handle breakout brings the $9800 prediction into play now right?
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
December 23, 2016, 04:36:18 PM
Sorry guys, i was dedicated to russian community here for a couple of months https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga, no more forums

Been following you there for a few months. Absolutely love the google translations that make your posts into semi incomprehensive gibrish

LOL I'm sure he doesn't use google translate. English is widespread in Russia as a second or third language. I think he has a mystique he wants to carry on.

No he uses Russian. I use google translate because my Russian is limited to da and babooshka
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 23, 2016, 04:20:34 PM
Sorry guys, i was dedicated to russian community here for a couple of months https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga, no more forums

Been following you there for a few months. Absolutely love the google translations that make your posts into semi incomprehensive gibrish

LOL I'm sure he doesn't use google translate. English is widespread in Russia as a second or third language. I think he has a mystique he wants to carry on.
Activity: 665
December 23, 2016, 02:49:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
December 23, 2016, 02:35:55 PM

No problem Master Luc, what matters in the end that you are fine and doing well.

For me, I will bookmark this URL and keep visiting it as much as I can.

Merry Christmas for you and your beloved ones and Happy New Year as well.

If you don't mind, could you please share with you your latest chart or if you could do us a new chart, this would be amazing.

Thank you and wish you all the best Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
December 23, 2016, 02:27:11 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1001
December 16, 2016, 02:16:20 PM
Umm, does anyone know whether Luc's actually still alive?

This is what he does. It's all part of his mystique! He'll be back when there is something to say

The Bobby Fischer of bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
December 16, 2016, 01:49:18 PM
Any update for us ML?  Smiley
Activity: 707
December 07, 2016, 11:50:49 AM
It's not a prediction, just a possible outcome which didn't come to fruition. For me it had been far fetched even from the beginning, so I didn't really take it into account.

If you check the charts that I have posted earlier, you will notice I'm considerably more bullish than that, but I also believe there's a chance that the market turns bearish sometimes in the near future.

Nah, sorry.. I went to your profile, last posts.. sadly didn't see any charts (..and I love charts).
Did you maybe just think you posted them? Or posted them only to tradeview?

If you could find it in your heart to post them.. you'd make this chart ogler very happy!  Smiley

Just had to check the previous page Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16927421

Ah OK, thanks for that.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
December 07, 2016, 11:10:14 AM
I mean short term short possibilities. Very risky. I dont think selling everything during them is a good idea. Trend is goddamn bullish and it is very dangerous.

He was still bullish at the time.

It makes no sense to short then
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
December 07, 2016, 10:34:20 AM
It's not a prediction, just a possible outcome which didn't come to fruition. For me it had been far fetched even from the beginning, so I didn't really take it into account.

If you check the charts that I have posted earlier, you will notice I'm considerably more bullish than that, but I also believe there's a chance that the market turns bearish sometimes in the near future.

Nah, sorry.. I went to your profile, last posts.. sadly didn't see any charts (..and I love charts).

If you could find it in your heart to post them.. you'd make this chart ogler very happy!  Smiley

Just had to check the previous page Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16927421
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 07, 2016, 08:52:55 AM
Old topic closed. lucif nickname rebranded. Analysis reloaded.

Determining trend.... Mid term trend is undefined. Market makes decision, and if you are looking for trading advise - here is it: Stay away from trading now, keep your funds in most comfortable position for you - fiat or btc.

The last figure I drew was this potential triangle.

Trading had a risk it is a part of trading even the graph says the coins may fall apart but there are still chance that altcoins will increase depends on the traders or the pumper. Losing money is part of trading why stay away from trading where trading can make our money grow.
Activity: 707
December 07, 2016, 08:08:53 AM

December 07, 2016, 03:34:22 AM

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
December 06, 2016, 07:02:24 PM
Giant triangle is dead. China says is dead, btc-e says it's dead. It's dead.

so, that prediction failed?
December 06, 2016, 07:00:22 PM
Giant triangle is dead. China says is dead, btc-e says it's dead. It's dead.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
December 06, 2016, 06:42:29 PM

he is still waiting for the giant triangle to happen. its not too late. only if we pass 785$ his prediction is gone trash.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 06, 2016, 06:37:16 PM

This is what he does. It's all part of his mystique! He'll be back when there is something to say
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 06, 2016, 04:28:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: