Pages:
Author

Topic: Android vs Window phones ....... - page 23. (Read 41995 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 05, 2017, 03:49:40 PM
I have and always used apple phones. They have all worked very well for me and I would normally keep them for 3 years before upgrading. Surprisingly none of my phones ever gave me any issues that other people seem to have. I don't install many apps so that may be the reason.

I have zero experience with Windows or Android phones.

Apple is superior to Windows and android by far, it's relatively less buggy and would last it's span without needing major repairs or software issues like its competitors. I happen to have had experience with them all but Apple comes first on my list followed by android and then Windows.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
January 05, 2017, 03:03:25 PM
For me, android is always better
As far as I know windows and android, windows phone is a lot easier to use and intuitive, everything is clear.

the biggest two things for windows phone are

1. integrated between phone, pc, and gaming system easily

2. multi threading OS, multiple apps running simultaneously
I think that windows phone has the best merits of the examples given by you, and the integration of computer and phone, and everything else has to offer and android. Games and simultaneous operation of multiple applications is also available.

i grabbed one a few years back for whatever reason and it was fine in the beginning, but once the kids started playing the xbox 360 and then the xbox one, it was on, i can be at my computer and see what games they are playing, because i have a few installed for me that they shouldn't touch, i can install new games without leaving the computer, send them messages and whatever.  the simul apps things is there, but depending on the way that the dev makes the app, it might restart when you go back to it.
Despite the fact that the xbox and windows is dumb and the same office, it is the direction they are different. But if we talk about windows phone, then this system is absolutely differs from the one and the other.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
January 05, 2017, 02:48:59 PM
As far as I know windows and android, windows phone is a lot easier to use and intuitive, everything is clear.

I think that windows phone has the best merits of the examples given by you, and the integration of computer and phone, and everything else has to offer and android. Games and simultaneous operation of multiple applications is also available.

i grabbed one a few years back for whatever reason and it was fine in the beginning, but once the kids started playing the xbox 360 and then the xbox one, it was on, i can be at my computer and see what games they are playing, because i have a few installed for me that they shouldn't touch, i can install new games without leaving the computer, send them messages and whatever.  the simul apps things is there, but depending on the way that the dev makes the app, it might restart when you go back to it.
Activity: 265
January 05, 2017, 02:39:20 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
January 05, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 05, 2017, 01:17:55 PM
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
January 05, 2017, 03:56:19 AM
Big fan of android, just clean and simple and works.

I have heard however the apps are more stable and less buggy, and use less ram on apple devices.

in my experience windows is the smoothest and best for low powered phones. it's always run absolutely perfectly for me. no one seems to care though which is a little sad.

exactly, I have a windows phone and I've never had any problem with it, runs as smooth as the first day, unlike some android and apple devices that start acting buggy after a few months, a year max.
I also think hto windows already managed to prove itself well and smartphones based on them quite a good technique.
Activity: 298
January 05, 2017, 02:25:10 AM
I have and always used apple phones. They have all worked very well for me and I would normally keep them for 3 years before upgrading. Surprisingly none of my phones ever gave me any issues that other people seem to have. I don't install many apps so that may be the reason.

As far as I know, the windows as well as the android can pump and increase in the same way as the apple system on the iphone. The big difference I see. The truth is probably in the price.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 03, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

Activity: 138
Merit: 20
January 03, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

I have heard however the apps are more stable and less buggy, and use less ram on apple devices.

in my experience windows is the smoothest and best for low powered phones. it's always run absolutely perfectly for me. no one seems to care though which is a little sad.

exactly, I have a windows phone and I've never had any problem with it, runs as smooth as the first day, unlike some android and apple devices that start acting buggy after a few months, a year max.
Activity: 138
Merit: 20
January 03, 2017, 06:07:20 PM
I want to try to use windows mobile. What do you think?

I have a lumia windows phone for over year and a half. NEver had any problems whatsoever, I've dropped it  countless times and nothing happened, battery last a whole day I recharge it over night, good sync with Windows OS but if you're into that the only problem is lack of apps.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
January 03, 2017, 03:55:35 PM
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 03, 2017, 11:41:06 AM
I like the apple phones because the hardware is top notch. They are fast, the apps are quick and everything is smooth.

The new Android phones like the Galaxy S7 are as good as the apple in hardware spec. I would say getting either one you'll be happy.

Windows phones? whats that?
Activity: 40
January 02, 2017, 09:42:50 AM
First of all i hate windows phones, but in my opinion android could be better and so im a ios user so the best for me is iphone because im using it from last 2 years so the best one for me is iphone.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 02, 2017, 06:06:35 AM
Android, simply because you can control the OS a lot better.putlocker9
fmovies

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 31, 2016, 06:15:37 PM

Activity: 251
December 31, 2016, 06:10:46 PM
I don't know anyone with a Windows phone. Here everyone I know has either an Android phone, usually a samsung or an iPhone.

I don't even think I have ever held a Windows phone lol. ..  Grin
I used to trust the  nokia, but since this brand belongs to microsoft, the windows, I think is also a good option.
Activity: 632
December 31, 2016, 05:54:19 PM

Apple offer anything else can, which is not in android. Almost all the iphone users overpaid for the brand name. So Android still on top.
Activity: 233
December 31, 2016, 05:37:28 PM
Android , smartphone top fans
This is not surprising because the Android platform works most of all smartphones in the world.
Activity: 52
December 26, 2016, 11:18:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: