Pages:
Author

Topic: Android vs Window phones ....... - page 28. (Read 41995 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 250
November 15, 2016, 04:33:18 PM
which one is better in your point of  views ........... Huh??
It is absolutely android! Because its very easy to navigate and not that complicated to used unlike windows. I guess they just created this to feel something new well in fact the just compromised the function of a smart phone ^^
I see that the android was rampant among users and think that it is not in vain, because it is really an android in the lead on the balance of functionality and ease of use of the gadget.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
November 15, 2016, 04:22:01 PM
which one is better in your point of  views ........... Huh??
It is absolutely android! Because its very easy to navigate and not that complicated to used unlike windows. I guess they just created this to feel something new well in fact the just compromised the function of a smart phone ^^
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
November 15, 2016, 04:19:12 PM
you can't compare Android with Any other things , Android is a perfect thing you can use it easier than IOS or Windows phone .. also in google store you can get any thing that you want for free .
In my opinion Android is the best and easy to use .
Why believe apple operating system is best of all. I've always enjoyed the android, but did not feel any discomfort. But why and what apple I do not understand the advantage.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 15, 2016, 02:25:44 PM
you can't compare Android with Any other things , Android is a perfect thing you can use it easier than IOS or Windows phone .. also in google store you can get any thing that you want for free .
In my opinion Android is the best and easy to use .
Activity: 246
November 15, 2016, 02:10:16 PM
Android phone is better near to me ,its easy to use
When talking about the ease of management or general adaptation to the owner of the system, the windows phone is considered to be easier than the android. Try it, you see.
Activity: 169
November 15, 2016, 02:06:30 PM
I used to have to work with android and do not represent other operating systems. I very badly guided to a new, if for a long time working with a certain type.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 10, 2016, 01:56:31 PM
I love the mobile phone devices based on the android system. because I liked many of the features developed by the makers of special android applications. so many applications that can be downloaded from the store are made by android.
Activity: 3
November 10, 2016, 07:19:20 AM
Prefer Windows.
Activity: 187
November 09, 2016, 04:10:15 PM
Work in the background is another Windows Phone disease. Of course, the system offers to third-party applications interesting options like the output to the lock screen updates (such as weather information) and data updates. But every few weeks they simply "forget" to upgrade and lock screen are left with outdated information.
Activity: 287
November 09, 2016, 03:00:29 PM
I am currently the android system. I really enjoy using your android phone. because I think the android phone is very nice and quite a lot of unique features of the application developer.
We have become accustomed to the android and use other systems is very difficult. The more that such is my favorite device on android and other I do not want.
Activity: 152
November 09, 2016, 02:26:44 PM
android

I also use android. One time I tried to use Window phone and I did not like it
Many say that windows phone on the fan and not everyone likes to work with him. But I know enough positive feedback about the windows.
Activity: 258
November 09, 2016, 01:54:00 PM
i have android phone and windows tablet. Great combination.
If we compare the work with these two operating systems, it is still clear windows phone easier and addiction is to understand at a glance, in contrast to the android.
Activity: 265
November 09, 2016, 12:59:11 PM
i like windows phone
because my favorite mobile phone nokia, and nokia majory os use windows phone or symbian
I even still use Symbian, but I like it more and Windows phone. I also see that people prefer more reviews android. I do not know why, but this is probably because of the popularity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
November 08, 2016, 07:07:37 PM
i like windows phone
because my favorite mobile phone nokia, and nokia majory os use windows phone or symbian
Activity: 47
November 08, 2016, 11:41:42 AM
i have android phone and windows tablet. Great combination.
Activity: 181
November 07, 2016, 01:25:22 PM
android

I also use android. One time I tried to use Window phone and I did not like it
Activity: 443
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 07, 2016, 05:24:29 AM
android
Activity: 49
November 06, 2016, 11:43:07 PM
I am currently the android system. I really enjoy using your android phone. because I think the android phone is very nice and quite a lot of unique features of the application developer.
Activity: 234
November 06, 2016, 03:08:01 PM
I have an android based smartphone. I like the fact that you can download any convenient application, and set your phone to fit your needs
The most simple function can perform other system. I do not even need to do to verify the possibility of various operating systems. Windows phone system is very young and has not yet demonstrated its capabilities, so it would be very unfair to dub today.
Activity: 270
November 06, 2016, 02:46:23 PM
Android is way better than windows of apple. Now it depends what you like

because android open source and easy use
all brand smartphone can use android and free because open source
According to the statements of the owners of the android more layered than in the management of Windows phone. If the first encounter with windows you can understand intuitively.
Pages:
Jump to: