Pages:
Author

Topic: Android vs Window phones ....... - page 25. (Read 41995 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
December 10, 2016, 08:02:51 PM
windows phones is much better in my own perspective, but I prefer to use android phones. It is the phone of the common people. And Iphone is the phone of the rich. Android is awesome too if you come to know how to root it and modify everything in your device.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
December 10, 2016, 04:40:14 PM
Iphone is best iphone is best i more like iphone then android and i think that adroid is for less pocket pupils and iphone for more money pupils so better starth searching and find some good iphone and buy it.
Activity: 14
December 10, 2016, 04:38:49 PM
Android is superior  Cool
Activity: 11
December 10, 2016, 10:54:08 AM
android is da best for me
WHH
Activity: 3
December 10, 2016, 10:08:56 AM
i think it's obvious that Android phones is dominating the world Windows phones lacks adaptation by the app creators because all of them find android best market for them and windows phone apps exists for only some big names developpers so i don't think we will see Windows phones get more sales especialy when Nokia is starting making Android phones
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 10, 2016, 08:57:53 AM
android, because this smart phone, has some kenggulan in the appeal windows phone is monotonous, although in recent years windows phone is constantly updating his performance, but not enough to be a contender smart phone android, which is actually a smart phone with several advantages and capable of delivering applications that not all applications can be obtained by windows phone users.
how do you think
Activity: 37
December 10, 2016, 05:35:07 AM
android the best OS to smartphone
Activity: 22
December 08, 2016, 09:57:48 PM
WINDOWS phone is better with android
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
December 08, 2016, 05:11:01 PM
I have an android. I am completely satisfied with its functionality. I like that I can customize the phone to fit your needs. Download very useful applications.
Activity: 112
December 08, 2016, 02:29:02 PM
You don't actually need to use any Google's private builds, because you have AOSP which is pure Open Source Android OS.
Also, there are Cyanogenmod, CopperheadOS and OmniROM

Maybe some people want a ready to use phone instead of losing time with installs and builds... Smiley
Activity: 62
December 08, 2016, 01:53:20 PM
You don't actually need to use any Google's private builds, because you have AOSP which is pure Open Source Android OS.
Also, there are Cyanogenmod, CopperheadOS and OmniROM
Activity: 112
December 08, 2016, 01:52:15 PM
Wow, you basically just comparing freedom and non-freedom. Windows Phone OS source code is not available so it doesn't make any sense to use this product, unless you don't care about your privacy.
You can modify and build an Android system the way you want, also you can inspect the source code of what you are using.

False, Google has private builds and they are different from the original open source projects.
Activity: 62
December 08, 2016, 01:48:58 PM
Wow, you basically just comparing freedom and non-freedom. Windows Phone OS source code is not available so it doesn't make any sense to use this product, unless you don't care about your privacy.
You can modify and build an Android system the way you want, also you can inspect the source code of what you are using.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
December 08, 2016, 01:09:35 PM
Window phones . and Android support both equally well and Cheesy

All the same, Android has more advantages, especially the role played by the various support services.
Activity: 6
December 05, 2016, 06:17:12 AM
Window phones . and Android support both equally well and Cheesy

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
December 05, 2016, 06:13:12 AM
I like android phones because they are totally customizable and windows phones are not really just like apple's ios phones.
Well, that's not completely true. You can't customize an unrooted android phone more like a phone running wp10. And root/unlock is available for both. You will get the "full android" only with busybox and xposed, especially on cheaper phones, where you have like 2GB internal memory for apps, because extsd is not available. Also WP has a much better update system, you dont have to wait for the carriers approval. In my opinion the popularity of android is based on ignorance. The WP development is stopped because of the market shares.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 04, 2016, 12:14:34 PM
I like android phones because they are totally customizable and windows phones are not really just like apple's ios phones.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
December 04, 2016, 10:04:00 AM
Android. Smiley

Because the Google Play store has far more free apps than Windows phone.
It should be understood that the difference between Android than Windows, first of all, that the first from the beginning designed as a mobile platform, while Microsoft product still is an adapted version of the desktop operating system.

You are right. Windows best for pc and android for mobiles . Well when we are talking about resources in windows phone we could say that it only have few unlike android we could download what ever we want. The thing is their are more apps in android than windows phone thats why they prefer android over windows.
Activity: 270
December 04, 2016, 09:50:49 AM
Android. Smiley

Because the Google Play store has far more free apps than Windows phone.
It should be understood that the difference between Android than Windows, first of all, that the first from the beginning designed as a mobile platform, while Microsoft product still is an adapted version of the desktop operating system.
Activity: 275
December 04, 2016, 09:19:13 AM
At the moment, the number of applications developed on Android more than 1.2 million, and on WP - .. About 250 thousand In addition, download the application on Android-device can be both from the Play Market, as well as from third-party sources. And Windows Phone is a closed system, so you can download apps only from official life.
Pages:
Jump to: