Pages:
Author

Topic: Android vs Window phones ....... - page 27. (Read 41995 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 28, 2016, 08:43:41 AM
my first smartphone is windows  .i can tell that u cant get all the apps u would get in android and the user interferance of windows is not so friendly like  android .android have more service centres rather than windows phone .
i  would always recommend u to use windows phone .kudoos Smiley
Activity: 188
November 28, 2016, 12:09:52 AM
Nokia used to be good, but Android is the best OS at the moment. I'd like to see Nokia hardware with Android software!
Google Pixel must be the best phone out there, I want one.

Nokia is one of the best phone manufacturers before where Android and Apple OS is not yet existing. I remember when I still use their 3310. It is the toughest phone I ever got but kinda bit pricey those years. Hell yeah! I highly agree. I'd love to see Nokia Hardware with Android OS installed on it. Android is the best Operating System phone that is there for me. Its too flexible and its good for the mass, most Android phone nowadays is so cheap. So again, no wonder. Android is the best.
Activity: 248
November 27, 2016, 11:51:21 PM
While I don't know a whole lot about the windows phone I do know a few things about the android phone. I have had the Android Note 4 for probably around 2 years now and as far as durability I have dropped the phone probably 100s of times now and it has not even gotten a single crack, maybe only scratching the paint off. The phone is very durable and has never given me any problems, the battery is never nice and with the Note 4 you can buy multiple batteries and take 3-4 if your going camping or something like that. As far as user interface I think it is a nice easy to use/learn interface. Also one think I do like is all the settings you can change within the phone. All and all I think the android phone, at least the note series is a very nice phone and is worth the money.

I have my S7 Edge lovingly encased in an OtterBox - It cost a lot of money for a phone case but It really protects the phone.
I had a motorbike accident recently, the phone was in my inside pocket, it broke two of my ribs on impact.
If it wasn't in the case I could have bits of Gorrilla Glass stuck in my chest...
Now I just have OtterBox imprinted in the skin under my left nipple....
Go to OtterBox headquarters and bow before their doors and praise them, then empty your pockets and leave.
Activity: 248
November 27, 2016, 11:43:58 PM
While I don't know a whole lot about the windows phone I do know a few things about the android phone. I have had the Android Note 4 for probably around 2 years now and as far as durability I have dropped the phone probably 100s of times now and it has not even gotten a single crack, maybe only scratching the paint off. The phone is very durable and has never given me any problems, the battery is never nice and with the Note 4 you can buy multiple batteries and take 3-4 if your going camping or something like that. As far as user interface I think it is a nice easy to use/learn interface. Also one think I do like is all the settings you can change within the phone. All and all I think the android phone, at least the note series is a very nice phone and is worth the money.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 27, 2016, 03:13:18 PM
I bought a G pixel reciently and will receive it soon Cheesy

I think there isn't a best SO, there is a lot of people behind these projects, and they work for make it better. People just have personal preferences. My preference in this moment is android.
Activity: 42
November 27, 2016, 06:52:08 AM
Nokia used to be good, but Android is the best OS at the moment. I'd like to see Nokia hardware with Android software!
Google Pixel must be the best phone out there, I want one.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
November 27, 2016, 05:17:36 AM
Android at the time, since there is not much choose of windows phone on the markets.
the last windows phone that i know is Nokia....but nokia seems sold or closed its smart phone business..
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
November 27, 2016, 04:27:43 AM
Even Windows is giving up the windows phone

It is not a question anymore

Something alive vs something half dead

Who is the winner?
It is my understanding completely two different systems, because different devices are designed for smart phones and computers.
Activity: 239
November 27, 2016, 03:25:12 AM
Today it is the most popular android system in the world. I do not know numbers, but probably more than half of all existing smartphones run on Android.
Activity: 179
November 26, 2016, 07:06:27 PM
When it comes to phones. Ofcourse, I choose Android over Windows. I see that there are a lot of developers in the world who support android by creating games, applications etc. Unlike Windows, it has only limited applications that was uploaded on their store. When it comes to compatibility of phone peripherals, I see that most of it only supports android and apple phones.  Windows is already half dead for me. While Android continuously growing.
As far as I know, even the windows is much easier in an intuitive understanding of the system. With android slightly heavier considered cope.
Activity: 179
November 26, 2016, 06:16:46 PM
Windows phone is goog
 Kiss
I think that the time will come to check. I really want to make sure that the windows really cool.
Activity: 632
November 26, 2016, 05:29:28 PM
Android is much better for me, i don't like windows on phones.
It seems to me that windows phone simply has not gained such popularity as an android, so the competition is no in between.
1Cz
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 16, 2016, 04:28:14 PM
Android is much better for me, i don't like windows on phones.
Activity: 22
November 16, 2016, 12:15:06 PM
Windows phone is goog
 Kiss
Activity: 224
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
November 16, 2016, 11:38:20 AM
Android like
Activity: 322
November 16, 2016, 11:33:09 AM
Android Grin
Activity: 188
November 16, 2016, 09:01:47 AM
When it comes to phones. Ofcourse, I choose Android over Windows. I see that there are a lot of developers in the world who support android by creating games, applications etc. Unlike Windows, it has only limited applications that was uploaded on their store. When it comes to compatibility of phone peripherals, I see that most of it only supports android and apple phones.  Windows is already half dead for me. While Android continuously growing.
Activity: 328
Merit: 135
November 16, 2016, 03:20:51 AM
android
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2016, 02:26:46 AM
Even Windows is giving up the windows phone

It is not a question anymore

Something alive vs something half dead

Who is the winner?
Activity: 185
November 15, 2016, 06:37:08 PM
you can't compare Android with Any other things , Android is a perfect thing you can use it easier than IOS or Windows phone .. also in google store you can get any thing that you want for free .
In my opinion Android is the best and easy to use .
Why believe apple operating system is best of all. I've always enjoyed the android, but did not feel any discomfort. But why and what apple I do not understand the advantage.
All his famous made artificially, and only because the brand is now valued highly popular apple. But in fact it is a major player on the android market and users know it. This is indicated by the number.
Pages:
Jump to: