Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 17. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I am not even hoping this time:)
When i can see my coins in cryptsy, fuck!

sorry but i don't control cryptsy the best bet would be to request that you can withdraw you coins

What other sites will allow trading of adt?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

sorry but i don't control cryptsy the best bet would be to request that you can withdraw you coins
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
ADT developer
just contacted the next bunch of coders and made them very good offers if they can get the coin ready for Monday I will update everyone as soon as I get a reply

now that I am back home at my desk I can really start planning the future of ADT Smiley

I will be putting together a long post late tonight / tomorrow outlining some ideas I have

I would also like to know what the comunaty wants from ADT after its fixed so I can start putting that in place Smiley
allright you are allowed to have a bite just for once:)
legendary
ADT developer
sorry I have not been around today I have spent the last 6h or trains and coaches on the way back from what was meant to be a holiday

I am about to get something to eat then I will look at all my messages and emails and update everyone with the status of the new blockchain   
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
It seems some people really want ADT dead. Sad really. Zack doesn't seem the sort to give up so when we are eventually on a decent chain not that dog shit derived from starcoin there should be great things ahead.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
I can't see it any other way after all this hassle:)
To The Moon!
all this just confirms over and over how badly they want ADT out.

Yep but ADT will prevail and be in the top 5 of alt coins.  Cool
all this just confirms over and over how badly they want ADT out.
To The Moon!
People with more $ and ties to other coins will pay developers to abandon coins. They see another coin as it's competition. Its a dog eat dog world.   Undecided
it amazes me how faceless people using "kool" usernames and avatars just promise big things and then dissapear it is really sad.
Decency no longer exist at least not in the online world anymore.
legendary
ADT developer
funny this. again this is the case whats up with responsibility and promises these days?? Congrats facebook generation:)

its just crazy how everyone stops replying / vanishes I have now contacted the people that were reserves for making the new chain and will hopefully get a reply from them before I wake up in the morning

I wont be around for a few h tomorrow as I will be on my way home from holiday but as soon as I am home and had some food I will get back to work on ADT Smiley

funny this. again this is the case whats up with responsibility and promises these days?? Congrats facebook generation:)
legendary
ADT developer
sorry I haven't had time to update everyone today I have been really busy I haven't had any reply's from the people working on ADT

They have until I wake up in the morning to update me or I will start contacting the people that are lined up to replace them
legendary
ADT developer
I haven't had replies from everyone yet so i will delay the update by a couple h and hopefully have more good news by then Smiley

Zack when Adt is completely fixed are you sticking around with Adt or moving on to other projects?

i will be sticking around as there is nobody else to look after ADT i wont be going anywhere any time soon
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I haven't had replies from everyone yet so i will delay the update by a couple h and hopefully have more good news by then Smiley

Zack when Adt is completely fixed are you sticking around with Adt or moving on to other projects?
legendary
ADT developer
Pages:
Jump to: