Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 16. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
We are not interesting in your sexual/social/home life. We don't need to know when you are eating, sleeping, peeing, getting bathroom, kissing your other half or sitting in train. Please, avoid talking about this.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
update

the current people working on the blockchain code have been given until Monday to complete there work and they said they will be done before then Smiley

as a backup to that I have had a few coin devs that can code offer to help with the new blockchain but they cant start work until the middle of next week

so my plan is to go with the blockchain that is being made by the current guys then when the other devs have time to work on ADT there will be an update the cleans up the code and sets up the cheackpointing server

I have been talking to a lot of different places that will hopefully start accepting ADT once ADT is back on cryptsy

After the new chain as been running 15-16 days ( started to stake well with no issues ) I will be able to really start pushing ADT forward

I will be looking for people that are willing to help promote ADT if your willing to help with that please let me know Smiley

I will not be around to much today as its valentines day and my other half will not be happy if I spent to much time on the computer when I could be spending time with her

Do we need to remove our coins from cryptsy or is it ok to leave them there?
they should be fine on cryptsy I will let everyone know if that changes
legendary
Activity: 1148
update

the current people working on the blockchain code have been given until Monday to complete there work and they said they will be done before then Smiley

as a backup to that I have had a few coin devs that can code offer to help with the new blockchain but they cant start work until the middle of next week

so my plan is to go with the blockchain that is being made by the current guys then when the other devs have time to work on ADT there will be an update the cleans up the code and sets up the cheackpointing server

I have been talking to a lot of different places that will hopefully start accepting ADT once ADT is back on cryptsy

After the new chain as been running 15-16 days ( started to stake well with no issues ) I will be able to really start pushing ADT forward

I will be looking for people that are willing to help promote ADT if your willing to help with that please let me know Smiley

I will not be around to much today as its valentines day and my other half will not be happy if I spent to much time on the computer when I could be spending time with her

Do we need to remove our coins from cryptsy or is it ok to leave them there?
legendary
ADT developer
The coders just told me it should all be done in 24h Smiley

I will be online later tonight after spending some time with my other half to watch a movie or 2 Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
update

Just wanted to say "thank you" zackclark! Your hard work is appreciated! Can't wait to mine this when it comes back, Viva la ADT! To da Moon  Grin
legendary
ADT developer
update

Activity: 350
well if they'll deliver what they promise i'll sign up
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Can the ADT trading on www.AllCrypt.com?Seems to have to donate to the trading platform
Activity: 840
Even Chinese ZCC came back to Cryptsy after one month, I miss ADT very much
lets hope this time it really is a few days:)
legendary
ADT developer
Too much words about sleeping, trains, coaches, holidays, planning of planning etc.
I think korzz wanted to say that the ADT was invented for robbing LTC/BTC from people. He just not speaking english and used some of translators and used wrong words and word order. And he says that the same situation in COL - zack put his hands on that coin too. And where is COL's now? Delisted too. How much LTC's stuck at ADT/COL? A lot of. Enough...
sorry that I cant spend 24/7 working on ADT I just spent the last 2 weeks of what was meant to be a holiday sat on my computer sorting stuff for ADT now that I am back home I have a few things to catch up on from when I was away but I should be done with that tonight/tomorrow

yes I have been talking to the COL guys as they have very similar problems to ADT so I am giving them some help and advise where I can and they are doing the same

There is a huge amount of LTC stuck in both ADT and COL I am sure they will both be back on the exchanges soon

The coins were delisted from cryptsy due to issues with the coins but both ADT and COL are working ok at the min so there is no huge reason why they cant reopen trading

I think with ADT cryptsy want to wait until after the new blockchain but that's only a few days away Smiley

Activity: 357
Too much words about sleeping, trains, coaches, holidays, planning of planning etc.
I think korzz wanted to say that the ADT was invented for robbing LTC/BTC from people. He just not speaking english and used some of translators and used wrong words and word order. And he says that the same situation in COL - zack put his hands on that coin too. And where is COL's now? Delisted too. How much LTC's stuck at ADT/COL? A lot of. Enough...
legendary
ADT developer
I feel Zack is getting very close to finish now.

yh its getting close at last Smiley

sorry i woke up so late today i have to go and see a few people then i can get to work on sorting adt stuff

Activity: 135
it all smacks of deception, selecting people LTC . We are told to ask on the exchange, although the reason developers and Similar situation with COL

Must of smoked that Pineapple Kush.
don't really understand this sentence.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
it all smacks of deception
I feel Zack is getting very close to finish now.
Activity: 135
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!
consider yourself lucky to get a response from them.....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
I am not even hoping this time:)
When i can see my coins in cryptsy, fuck!

sorry but i don't control cryptsy the best bet would be to request that you can withdraw you coins

I have tried getting crypsty to allow me to move my coins to my local wallet but they will not. They say they need the fix from the ADT devs. Even though I explained that I'm able to transfer between local wallets and that the wallets are syncing just fine. Crypsty is a good site but man do they suck at support.
Pages:
Jump to: