Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 12. (Read 130794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
appreciate that you discuss this here so we can see the progress.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Final update before i go to bed:

Tranz needs to set the stake amounts
2 other members of my team are setting the tx limits and hashing the genesis block
3 of the members are doing the mac/windows/linux clients

All thats remaining after that is the logo's and the testing of the client.

Stake is not yet clearly described (As i know)
can you please quote some link if its been already described.
and what about cryptsy wallet coins?

Here is what I came up with

.07% every 5 days. Or 5% yearly. Min weight 5 day, max weight 30

this has been talked about before and it was decided that it would be 0.05% / 15 days ( 1.2% / year )

5 day stake will cause a lot of issues with orphans i spent a lot of time talking to mullick about it and 15 day stake max weight 30 days is best to minimise issues cases by orphans

i was tempted to go with 2.4% / year but that would add 1,600,000,000 coins + a year to the total amount

this can be changed in the future so can we please go with the requirements that have already been laid out and that the users have no objection to Smiley

Zack feel free to change it.  Its like 5 lines of code. But at 15 days all coins will just sit on Cryptys and the block chain will be still.

That part has already been worked out there will be coins staking on average every 30s after 30 days

I have spent a lot of time planning everything Smiley

you also have to remember that i will permanently leave a gfx card on POW so it will move without POS anyway and i am sure a few others will stick some hash power on it just to support the network
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.

2 other members of my team are setting the tx limits and hashing the genesis block

this has been talked about before and it was decided that it would be 0.05% / 15 days ( 1.2% / year )

5 day stake will cause a lot of issues with orphans i spent a lot of time talking to mullick about it and 15 day stake max weight 30 days is best to minimise issues cases by orphans

i was tempted to go with 2.4% / year but that would add 1,600,000,000 coins + a year to the total amount

this can be changed in the future so can we please go with the requirements that have already been laid out and that the users have no objection to Smiley

Zack feel free to change it.  Its like 5 lines of code. But at 15 days all coins will just sit on Cryptys and the block chain will be still.
legendary
ADT developer
Any new information about cryptsy?
what happens about our coins?
atleast if we could withdraw our coins.

after spending some time talking to cryptsy they are going to participate in the swap over so any coins on cryptsy will be automatically swapped onto the new blockchain any coins not in cryptsy will need to go threw the swap over program that will start as soon as cryptsy has swapped there coins
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Any new information about cryptsy?
what happens about our coins?
atleast if we could withdraw our coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

I will leave this for discussion. It can still be changed
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

a positive reply from Cryptsy is a big plus though.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
looks good but been there numerous times before not holding my breath.

I hear that
looks good but been there numerous times before not holding my breath.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this is all looking good now for ADT. Smiley 
i have just heard fro cryptsy they will be participating in the swap over and it will be traded against LTC and XPM until it reaches a value of over  0.00000500 LTC at that point it will be considered for the BTC market Smiley

great. we'll try and get it done tonight. only part im stuck on is the PoS percentage

it might be worth you looking at the POS code differences between CGB and caps as it should show you what parts were changed Smiley

Yup. tried that still makes it a little confusing Sad

if you get stuck i believe

tranz and ghostlander know about that part of the code but there hard to get hold of at times

PM'd tranz
legendary
ADT developer
i have just heard fro cryptsy they will be participating in the swap over and it will be traded against LTC and XPM until it reaches a value of over  0.00000500 LTC at that point it will be considered for the BTC market Smiley

great. we'll try and get it done tonight. only part im stuck on is the PoS percentage

it might be worth you looking at the POS code differences between CGB and caps as it should show you what parts were changed Smiley

if you get stuck i believe

tranz and ghostlander know about that part of the code but there hard to get hold of at times

legendary
ADT developer

legendary
ADT developer
Pages:
Jump to: