Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 15. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Hope you addressed this issue.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5169480

What is happening if your silly enough not to see it is called a second bite of the cherry. Be prepared for Zach to take a colossal dump with the billions of unclaimed coins, or maybe he's too busy working on Nyancat.

I am not working on nyan the only thing I have done for that coin is host a pool and give them a forum like I have done for a lot of coins

every coin will be fully accounted for in a fully public ledger there is no way I will be able to move coins from the address without it being fully traceable

any unclaimed coins after 6 months ( 6 months should be plenty ) will then go to the development fund that will also be fully traceable and will only be used for things that the comunaty approves of I am happy to put those coins in the hands of a trusted member of the forum if that's what the comunaty would like

if there are any other things the comunaty wants I am willing to accommodate most things as long as they are reasonable Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Hope you addressed this issue.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5169480

What is happening if your silly enough not to see it is called a second bite of the cherry. Be prepared for Zach to take a colossal dump with the billions of unclaimed coins, or maybe he's too busy working on Nyancat.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I have aged coins, which I will use only to help the old ADT block chain move. Let me know when you want me to start up the old client.

thanks tranz, glad to see hobo is doing well. I have bought up 2btc worth in the last few days, that coin is doing well also.
legendary
ADT developer
they still haven't been online Sad I think they completed it but I wasn't online so they couldn't send it to me just my luck

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This is the best news in the last couple of months but we have been very close before so all I say is good luck!
For now.
legendary
ADT developer
I think I might have missed the guys that were working on it as when I got online there was an offline message from 2h before saying there just finishing up but they were offline when I got online

I will be online for the next 12h or so as soon as there online I will get the files from them Smiley

they are generally online around this time of day so it shouldn't take that long Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
I have aged coins, which I will use only to help the old ADT block chain move. Let me know when you want me to start up the old client.
Activity: 341
Looking forward to it Zack
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
legendary
ADT developer
I am expecting the new chain to be handed over any time now I have to do some basic testing for a couple h just to make sure everything is just right then it will be ready Smiley
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
update

the current people working on the blockchain code have been given until Monday to complete there work and they said they will be done before then Smiley

as a backup to that I have had a few coin devs that can code offer to help with the new blockchain but they cant start work until the middle of next week

so my plan is to go with the blockchain that is being made by the current guys then when the other devs have time to work on ADT there will be an update the cleans up the code and sets up the cheackpointing server

I have been talking to a lot of different places that will hopefully start accepting ADT once ADT is back on cryptsy

After the new chain as been running 15-16 days ( started to stake well with no issues ) I will be able to really start pushing ADT forward

I will be looking for people that are willing to help promote ADT if your willing to help with that please let me know Smiley

I will not be around to much today as its valentines day and my other half will not be happy if I spent to much time on the computer when I could be spending time with her

Well you can count me in to promote it, i allready have some exchanges in mind!
several nodes from me if required
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
cryptopools can host a node if required. (that includes crypto-expert and cryptocoinpools too) so in total 3 nodes from us
legendary
ADT developer
I am looking for people that are interested in hosting nodes for the new blockchain all you will need to do is keep the client open as much as possible and preferably have a static ip address  

I am also looking for people that are interested in being part of the ADT development team

sorry I don't have time for a longer post as I am busy sorting stuff
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
We are not interesting in your sexual/social/home life. We don't need to know when you are eating, sleeping, peeing, getting bathroom, kissing your other half or sitting in train. Please, avoid talking about this.

Go fuck yourself. And don't say "we." You do not speak for everyone here asshole.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Dont bother with trols people. Let them under the bridge.
Activity: 341
We are not interesting in your sexual/social/home life. We don't need to know when you are eating, sleeping, peeing, getting bathroom, kissing your other half or sitting in train. Please, avoid talking about this.

Take a chill pill man !  Tongue
Given how much time he spent on here this does not interfere with anything on the progress in fact good to see he is human and has morals unlike other crap heads who simply dissapear and leave us in the crap!
can't wait now! Happy Valentines!
Pages:
Jump to: