Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 13. (Read 130794 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
It seems like that for the first time we are really on track!

a few people have got right near completion then vanished so I would say its not on track until the coin is done and handed over

almiost done, just need to set stake amounts and then add in logo's/name change

and unlike the others my code is public so anyone can take over if i dissapear

awesome Smiley

can you have a look threw the CGB code just to make sure there is nothing that will cause any issues and can you let me know how you want to go about making the 66,800,000,000 coins  ( if there gong to be in the genesis block , first bock or spread over the 680 blocks

thanks

well cgb has been stable this far. so i dont believe there will be issues. it also doesnt have the buggy tx messages which is an added bonus. i've put all the coins in block 1 and set reward to 0 after that

awesome just a few more questions

what's the best way to stop POW after 2 months ( it shouldn't be a huge issue but I think its best to totally stop POW after that time to eliminate it as a way to attack the coin )

are you able to make the 3 different clients ? ( windows ,mac and Linux )

what's your estimated time of completion ?

I think its best that the bounty is paid as 3 btc at launch then the other 2 btc  once the POS is proven to fully work / the checkpoint server is implemented

any objection to that ?
i dont have a clue i dont think pow should be stopped personally. i think it should be left it cant be used as an attack method without holding 51% of coins. and yeah we have all 3 client's covered. time of completion should be today if i can figure out the pos percentage and test it. if not then it will likely be tomorrow or wednesday. what we can do is setup a test network for anyone wanting to test the coin. after its tested, send us the remaining 2btc, we reset the chain and then release it with a checkpoint server at start

awesome I have a server to host it not sure how you want to go about it as you prob don't want the responsibility of holding the cheackpointing server private key 

POW will stay then I would rather not have any issues Smiley

if possible I would like to avoid any blockchain resets i am not going to do a runner for the sake of 2btc lol everyone on here is a witness on me paying or not

if it can be done tonight it would be awesome as the cryptsy staff are around and it would get trading back up quicker Smiley

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

a few people have got right near completion then vanished so I would say its not on track until the coin is done and handed over

awesome Smiley

can you have a look threw the CGB code just to make sure there is nothing that will cause any issues and can you let me know how you want to go about making the 66,800,000,000 coins  ( if there gong to be in the genesis block , first bock or spread over the 680 blocks

thanks

well cgb has been stable this far. so i dont believe there will be issues. it also doesnt have the buggy tx messages which is an added bonus. i've put all the coins in block 1 and set reward to 0 after that

what's the best way to stop POW after 2 months ( it shouldn't be a huge issue but I think its best to totally stop POW after that time to eliminate it as a way to attack the coin )

I think its best that the bounty is paid as 3 btc at launch then the other 2 btc  once the POS is proven to fully work / the checkpoint server is implemented

any objection to that ?
i dont have a clue i dont think pow should be stopped personally. i think it should be left it cant be used as an attack method without holding 51% of coins. and yeah we have all 3 client's covered. time of completion should be today if i can figure out the pos percentage and test it. if not then it will likely be tomorrow or wednesday. what we can do is setup a test network for anyone wanting to test the coin. after its tested, send us the remaining 2btc, we reset the chain and then release it with a checkpoint server at start
legendary
ADT developer

awesome Smiley

thanks

any objection to that ?

awesome Smiley

can you have a look threw the CGB code just to make sure there is nothing that will cause any issues and can you let me know how you want to go about making the 66,800,000,000 coins  ( if there gong t be in the genesis block , first bock or spread over the 680 blocks

thanks

legendary
ADT developer

awesome Smiley

can you have a look threw the CGB code just to make sure there is nothing that will cause any issues and can you let me know how you want to go about making the 66,800,000,000 coins  ( if there gong t be in the genesis block , first bock or spread over the 680 blocks

thanks

legendary
ADT developer

legendary
Activity: 1148
i've gone ahead and forked cgb into a community repo here:

https://github.com/ADT-V2/Android-Token-V2/tree/master

renaming of CGB to ADT is done. now to get to the technical changes. anyone wishing to contribute is welcome to do so
(first a few pr's must be added if they are of a good quality then full admin priveleges will be given)

Me and a few members of my team are now working on this code and 1/2 way through
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
pay the ones who finish as promised.

I wish Tranz would take the bounty and do the job. Hobo seems to be working very well. Maybe for the right amount he would consider.

I think something could be arranged Smiley i mean even if adt's pos of  5%  per year was coded in by tranz and 0.5% to go to his wallet for constant dev fixes.... i'm sure nobody would mind ?

I mean anything to get this show back on the road. TBH if we all got 4% and the remaining 1%....  went 50% tranz 50% zack for constantly pushing and helping promote this coin... i think we will get way better value out of our remaining 4 % Smiley

legendary
ADT developer
I have now made the making of new chain into a bounty for 5 BTC let me know if I have missed out anything or there is other stuff you think I should add > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5200071
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

if the guys finished on Friday night /sat morning and I wasn't online to receive the files I cant not pay them for the work 

I need to get the next set of devs working on it encase the current guys don't show up and hand over the files but if I do that I will have to still pay the new guys for any work they do

even if it costs me 5,000usd more it will be worth it to get ADT back up and running sooner

never pay anyone until completion
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Yeah I agree its seems fishy. This crap has been going on long enough.
Activity: 350
surely they are aware you are expecting the files they would try contact you if they were keen. You were offline for a little while only.
This whole thing is fishy again.
legendary
ADT developer

if the guys finished on Friday night /sat morning and I wasn't online to receive the files I cant not pay them for the work 

I need to get the next set of devs working on it encase the current guys don't show up and hand over the files but if I do that I will have to still pay the new guys for any work they do

even if it costs me 5,000usd more it will be worth it to get ADT back up and running sooner
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!

I wish Tranz would take the bounty and do the job. Hobo seems to be working very well. Maybe for the right amount he would consider.
legendary
ADT developer
well if midday there and no answer time for the backup team i guess...

sending out the messages now worst case I end up having to pay 2 lots of people
well if midday there and no answer time for the backup team i guess...
legendary
ADT developer
is it monday at where these guys are?

Its 7am Monday morning here in the UK the guys working on it are in India and I believe its just past mid day there I will make sure I am online all day so I don't miss any messages from them 
Pages:
Jump to: