Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 2. (Read 130794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I made an account but I can't figure out how to deposit (let alone withdrawal).  Do they require you to provide a Chinese bank account number or something to unlock your account for deposits/withdrawals?

I'm looking to sell 1 mil+ ADTv2 for .95 BTC/Mil if anyone is looking to buy some now, before it hits the usual exchanges.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
unregistered users are allowed up to 3 votes per hour, whilst registered users are allowed 6 votes per hour.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting   Vote for ADT, I vote 6 times per hour
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Help ADT to list on Mintpal, vote for adt
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
ADT trading on any exchanges /BTC ?

not yet it will be when the price is a bit higher Smiley

btcltc > cny
cryptsy > ltc ( waiting for them to complete the swap )
btc38 ( not sure when they will add it or what it will be traded against)
openex ( will be traded when they open trading against ltc )

I have also been in contact with other exchanges and expect to hear from them soon Smiley
Activity: 341
ADT trading on any exchanges /BTC ?
not so sure about that given the evidence. We shall see.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
that wont happen. if he comes back its 1) his right to say as he wished, its up to the commnity who they follow (obvs zack as weve seen since literally the beginning of here) 2) he wouldnt lead it to a bad fate.
what we want to avoid is a ghost coming back and claiming credit for something he has not done and leading this coin to an ill fate.
ok i agree jag is very poor communication wise. but at the end of the day even zack came to a dead end with every option even mullick in the end. jag's solution was to wait on mullick which im sure many people would have done including me. Yes, zack's work got adt v2 going but thats besides the case that adt v1 is jag's coin and if he doesnt want it closed then it cant be. if adt v2 is supposed to be the new community run coin im guessing u guys want it to be. then everyone should stop bumping this thread and let it get buried.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
In my opinion. The only solution jag had was to let mullick fix everything. We all saw how that worked out. Not hatin on jag nor mullick but i think we would still be at the same spot as before if not zack would have put his effort in it.

IF jag would have any intrest at all in adt why didnt he talk and inform ppl about the situation, there were tons of unknowing ppl stuck for months with no hope anything would happend. Is he working on something else? . There is and was tons of work to be done around adt that would help the community. Why not get your hands dirty for that in the meantime and letting folks know work is in progress? If it was. We had NO info at all to go with, that is how I feel.

I am choosing to see progress as a evidence of who should run this shit. No matter of the alias..
The very reason we put him in charge is because Jag has NOT done anything at all I personally have messaged him a few times guess how many replies I received?... BIG freakin 0. I was personally involved in those old conversation where Zack was asking for Jags approval all the time before making the next move but received no answers (and also in the very first chat where Jag has given him the go ahead to launch the repair plan so basically a free hand) that was the last time we've heard from Jag. So WE pushed Zack to ignore the ghost and get things done he was very conscious of who is who and respected that very much so.

We put Zack in charge because as a community we need a person who is capable and not a ghost. If Jag does not even have the guts to publicly address us who else can we blame? Ahmed I know you helped but sorry you are dead wrong. I am a witness to the whole story from day one. Jag or Zack both individuals I've never met why would I support them if not for what they have proven to us? There is no two ways about this.
gotta argue here though. i've known jag before zack and 1/2 the guys here. i've also followed this thread closely. my personal opinion is the community has followed zack no matter what jag has said. so you cant blame him for not replying and not getting involved anymore. as many have said, they put zack in charge so zack should run adt with what he has the ability to do. end of story
Activity: 341
Zack is the man follow the thread
without Zack there would be no ADT   WAKE UP !
Thanks again Zack for all your hard work. (now get adt back on Cryptsy  Grin )
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: