Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 10. (Read 130794 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is the new client available yet?

Getting close Smiley  I will need to do some testing before its available to download as I don't want any unexpected stuff to pop up

Yes do not rush.... we have come this far... another day or 2 for testing wont hurt
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
so Zack can you please confirm that this means the chain and all else is ready as well?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
Awesome. Its 8pm here. Any chance this will happen in the next 4 hours or is tomorrow a better chance to check back?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

Getting close Smiley  I will need to do some testing before its available to download as I don't want any unexpected stuff to pop up
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
OK thanks so I am guessing that means it's all ready?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
thanks is that all that is required? If so when are you expecting a full release? Thanks.

just preparing the clients now. after theyre done im sending them to zack
thanks is that all that is required? If so when are you expecting a full release? Thanks.
only mac was compiled. zack told us that there was a name change needed. since the rest of the team is afk atm. i have to wait for the CRC to get back and compile some new ones
so given that the clients seem to have been compiled where are we standing exactly?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
When do you anticipate ADT will be back on Cryptsy?

it could be as soon as the first day the new blockchain is out Smiley  It all depends if the cryptsy crew are around at the time
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When do you anticipate ADT will be back on Cryptsy?
well well well. here we are. just a quick update for everyone interested right here Tongue

Looks nice!

This rises the question: is it androidstokens or androidtokens? Smiley
thats been fixed Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
well well well. here we are. just a quick update for everyone interested right here Tongue

Looks nice!

This rises the question: is it androidstokens or androidtokens? Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Any new information about cryptsy?
what happens about our coins?
atleast if we could withdraw our coins.

after spending some time talking to cryptsy they are going to participate in the swap over so any coins on cryptsy will be automatically swapped onto the new blockchain any coins not in cryptsy will need to go threw the swap over program that will start as soon as cryptsy has swapped there coins
So finally we will be getting access to our coins.
Thanks for the update.
Activity: 341

Ahmed is the first and one that coded ABE (Ahmed Bodi Explorer) - blockexplorer, that uses everywhere.
I think when return to cryptsy will be, the price first 24-72 hours will be dumped alot. Then will return to 100-120+.

sadly i didnt code ABE that was done by John Tobey. Im the current dev of stratum used by a high majority of the pools aswell as the operator of the crypto-expert & cryptopools mining pools
yep definitely buy more if it drops, later you won't have this opportunity.

Also lets not forget how much trouble Zack has gone through to get to this point...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
Ahmed is the first and one that coded ABE (Ahmed Bodi Explorer) - blockexplorer, that uses everywhere.
I think when return to cryptsy will be, the price first 24-72 hours will be dumped alot. Then will return to 100-120+.

Good buying opportunity for us then  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: