Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 3. (Read 130794 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
The new adt is the REAL adt. read the got damn thread before making up dreams in your head. is this some sick joke?

why do i feel like there is an "not to be" agenda against ADT ? then to to then strange things happend and ppl pop up writing strange stuff.

jag seems to be a very unactive person with no intrest at all in making things happend to adt or be there for the community. ppl have invested alot of time and money on adt and the disrespect jag i showing is a joke..

just the fact he is sitting on alot of coins belonging to "adt community" to service and the wellbeing of the coin is bad enough.

zack is the man who make things move and without him this coin would be dead. He invests his own time and loss of sleep and not to talk about funds. I will support him into the grave! it is disrespectfull not to call him head of this coin.  

Thats my opinion! and I would like everybody with adt in thier intrest to support zack! he has proven himself as a straight up guy with a hell of a fighting spirit! and I promise we will go far! all of us!

oh almost forgot:

The new ADT ANN thread >

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4838148
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
I have sent the mods a message asking for this thread to be locked and I will be locking the repair thread
jagrapolite5 doesn't wish for this thread to be locked, so we cannot approve your request.

Jag abandoned ADT a few weeks back there is now a new blockchain and a new ANN thread this thread makes it hard for the users of ADT to get up to date info as post 1 cannot be updated to provide the information that the users need
Doesn't matter. He never put you in charge, you just did that yourself. Therefore, that ADT is not the real ADT and I cannot lock this thread.

Wrong, we put him in charge.  Zack is the only one who has ever done anything for this coin since I've had it.  (Besides the people who fixed it of course)  We told him to fix it, he fixed it.

It's not a big deal, leave it open, we have the new thread.  As if this one matters.
legendary
Activity: 999
"jagrapolite5 doesn't wish for this thread to be locked, so we cannot approve your request."

So , he obviously responded and is tossing a cockblock at you.  I do admire your persistence and dedication when most would have peaced out.  Even though I am not vested in ADT at all anymore, at least you looking out for the project and those that have a vested interest in it.

legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
Gotta agree with maged here zack, work it out with jag to lock it up if its that big of a deal.

It would be good to work it out with him but he hasn't replied to my messages in over a month I have sent over 50 messages to him trying to make sure that the 200,000,000 ADT that he holds of the dev fund are safe and to arrange for those funds to go towards repair costs 

legendary
ADT developer
Maged does have a point. You were on the dev team but made yourself lead dev when jag dissapeared?

if it not normal for the person 2nd in command to take over when whoever is 1st in command is out of the picture ?

He's not said he's out of the picture has he?

The of the last things he said to me was "I am done with this"   at the time I had no idea what he was on about but it makes sense now

I think that even if he did return he would have a hard time getting the comunaty to trust him again as he has been gone since January 21,

that's over a month ago !!

legendary
Activity: 999
Gotta agree with maged here zack, work it out with jag to lock it up if its that big of a deal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Maged does have a point. You were on the dev team but made yourself lead dev when jag dissapeared?

if it not normal for the person 2nd in command to take over when whoever is 1st in command is out of the picture ?

He's not said he's out of the picture has he?
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
legendary
ADT developer
I have sent the mods a message asking for this thread to be locked and I will be locking the repair thread
jagrapolite5 doesn't wish for this thread to be locked, so we cannot approve your request.

Jag abandoned ADT a few weeks back there is now a new blockchain and a new ANN thread this thread makes it hard for the users of ADT to get up to date info as post 1 cannot be updated to provide the information that the users need
Doesn't matter. He never put you in charge, you just did that yourself. Therefore, that ADT is not the real ADT and I cannot lock this thread.

I think you haven't seen all the threads I have been on the dev team since just after the coin was made and jag put me in charge of the fix and that included the new blockchain

so when jag just vanished with no trace I took over as lead dev and completed the work that was planed on the coin

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

Activity: 786
Jag is done with ADT as far as I'm concerned.
legendary
ADT developer

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
damn guys, i remember i had about 4 million adt but i forgot about it until today, but i dont see them in my cryptsy account??
you guys know if i get it back? thanks alot!!

it will be back soon just waiting on cryptsy to swap over the coins and it will be back on cryptsy Smiley

thank you sir
legendary
ADT developer
damn guys, i remember i had about 4 million adt but i forgot about it until today, but i dont see them in my cryptsy account??

it will be back soon just waiting on cryptsy to swap over the coins and it will be back on cryptsy Smiley
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 784
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
OK Cryptsy.com turn on the ADT/BTC ADT/LTC
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
网络·自由·客
move on

what do you mean by move on?

I smell a troll
Eureka's been a loyal and consistent supporter of ADT since forever, but he's mostly active on the ADT forum. He is not a troll. I'm guessing since English is not his first language he chose the wrong expression there.

Sorry for my poor English.
I'll support ADT forever.
Pages:
Jump to: