Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 7. (Read 130794 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
alright guys im heading out for the night, 4am here. left a PM with the rest of the guys in the CryptoRepairCrew. if they get online and do it, itll be sent to zack otherwise itll be when i get online and kill em Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Can anyone here compile windows clients right now all that needs to be done is compile the windows client currently the guys that did the testing ones are AFK if nobody can do it I will just have to wait for one of them to get back online but I would rather not take extra time waiting for them if we don't need to

Hit up Tranz. Maybe he's online and can do it real quick???

I sent Tranz a message just before posting on here hopefully he replies in a min Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
Can anyone here compile windows clients right now all that needs to be done is compile the windows client currently the guys that did the testing ones are AFK if nobody can do it I will just have to wait for one of them to get back online but I would rather not take extra time waiting for them if we don't need to

Hit up Tranz. Maybe he's online and can do it real quick???
legendary
ADT developer
To The Moon!
is the new client available for download now?

very close its being sorted as I type Smiley

Great job guys. Zack, you did a terrific job taking care of ADT and it's community. Thank you Ahmed for you and your team stepping in and completing a job that no one else would. Thank you Tranz for your help ealrier on and recently. We couldn't have done it without any of you guys. I know you are busy with HOBO (awesome coin btw). We appreciate your help. You guys all did a great job and I think i speak for the entire community when i say THANK YOU ALL!
legendary
ADT developer

very close its being sorted as I type Smiley
To The Moon!
legendary
ADT developer
There will be upgrades to the wallet over the next few weeks I don't want to delay the new chain for cosmetic reasons
legendary
ADT developer

just waiting on the clients to be updated with the checkpoint server key recompiled then you will all be able to download it Smiley

The block reward is 1 coin + tx fees   ( if you want to play with a few coins before the swap starts you can mine a couple )

The first coins to be swapped will be cryptsy coins then it will be available for everyone ( cryptsy is first as it has the most coins and it will get the trading going faster )

I will be putting 600kh on it to keep it moving until POS cuts in Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
great lets see how it turns out!
legendary
ADT developer
is cryptsy aware and ready to get their part done?

cryptsy is aware it will be done and ready for them to swap tonight Smiley

the blockchain has been reset after testing I have now mined the block with all the coins in it + 25 blocks so that the coins fully confirm ( block reward 1 coin ) now that is done we need to setup the cheackpointing server recompile everything and we are set to go Smiley
is cryptsy aware and ready to get their part done?
legendary
ADT developer
The testing is going very well Smiley

It shouldn't be long until its ready

Activity: 117
Just hola if help is needed. I got some comps to put it on! Smiley my favorite coin is soon back! Wuhi. One of the first i ever bought outside of btc-e Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
testing is going well Smiley just a few more small bits to sort but its very close to completion Smiley

need any help testing again?

thanks I will let you know when Smiley
To The Moon!
testing is going well Smiley just a few more small bits to sort but its very close to completion Smiley

need any help testing again?
legendary
ADT developer
Closest to finishing so far keep up the good work...
legendary
ADT developer
its good to be making progress Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
good news for everyone
.the Coin Repair Crew now have a fully working client. up to block 15 just now. going to leave it overnight if it advances we will roll back the blockchain, compile the clients and send them to zack. then its ready for release after he's remined block 1 on his end.
Pages:
Jump to: