Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 6. (Read 130794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
should be

Hell yeah. I've been waiting for this day for a very long time. Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Activity: 350
so today is the big day? Grin
To The Moon!
move on

what do you mean by move on?

I smell a troll
Eureka's been a loyal and consistent supporter of ADT since forever, but he's mostly active on the ADT forum. He is not a troll. I'm guessing since English is not his first language he chose the wrong expression there.
I agree with what you said,Eureka is Chinese, we in a QQ group,We are all loyal supporters of the ADT

Oh my bad. I wasn't aware. My apologies Eureka
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
the code is ready for zack to test when he gets online and its all working perfect here
Activity: 341
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
move on

I smell a troll
Eureka's been a loyal and consistent supporter of ADT since forever, but he's mostly active on the ADT forum. He is not a troll. I'm guessing since English is not his first language he chose the wrong expression there.
I agree with what you said,Eureka is Chinese, we in a QQ group,We are all loyal supporters of the ADT
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
move on

I smell a troll
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I am going to catch a few h sleep and hopefully it will be sorted by the time I wake up Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
The coders are now awake and aware of the issue so hopefully it will be sorted very soon Smiley
To The Moon!
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
To The Moon!
Thats so weird. Well hopefully tomorrow then.

we have seen 1 thing that wrong in the new code there is a space in the middle of a line of code that shouldn't be there it might just be that

we will find out in a few h when the coders are around 

Sounds good.
legendary
ADT developer

we have seen 1 thing thats wrong in the new code there is a space in the middle of a line of code that shouldn't be there it might just be that

we will find out in a few h when the coders are around  
To The Moon!
legendary
ADT developer
I am still trying to work out the cause of this issue as there were only minimal changes to the code since the test client was made

the issue is that when using the console it crashes the client and the client wont open again without crashing

The changes that were made since the last client are >

added checkpoints

compatibility with the check pointing server ( added the server public key )

unfortunately we cant launch without the updates
To The Moon!
The suspense is killing me.... lol Grin
legendary
ADT developer
just received the compiled files but sadly during my testing I found an issue that makes the wallet crash Sad

I have messaged ahmed and his guys so hopefully they solve it soon Smiley

legendary
ADT developer
Tranz has replied about compiling and he will take a look as well by the sounds of it Smiley I will be around for 12 more h and I am sure that someone will compile it in that time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: