Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 35. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
ADT will do very well as soon as I as its all fixed Smiley

I have big plans to take ADT to new highs
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ADT on Cryptsy is around 70, buy it!
I will not buy until it is nearly fixed,  thank for rasing the prise, i can sell for a good price.

Quite cheap now due to bad wallet, if its wallet is OK, the price will be tripled at least
it will back to 30 - 40 and it is not cheap even so.

let me guess,  you're selling?

I don't sell it under 200, it is the other potential IFC.
it can not be the other ifc, becourse it cant land chinese market for a long time.
Activity: 840

I don't sell it under 200, it is the other potential IFC.
I will not buy until it is nearly fixed,  thank for rasing the prise, i can sell for a good price.

Quite cheap now due to bad wallet, if its wallet is OK, the price will be tripled at least
up,up, ADT on cryptsy is rising, its wallet will be fixed soon
it will fixed but for long time.
Activity: 786

up,up, ADT on cryptsy is rising, its wallet will be fixed soon
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Like this coin, the problem is that there are 66 BILLION coins. Far too many.
Activity: 4
there is no other reports about coins going missing in that was can you pm me a screen show of your wallet so I can see if there is anything that stands out

thanks

zack

Sorry Zack, must have been a corrupted wallet/file.  Strange... but I fixed it.
legendary
ADT developer
there is no other reports about coins going missing in that was can you pm me a screen show of your wallet so I can see if there is anything that stands out

thanks

zack
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
gypsyhouse, do your wallet have outgoing transactions of all your coins somewhere or your wallet have no any transactions?.
If first - then your wallet emptied by someone, who stole your coins (trojan or something).
If second - your wallet.dat is not your old wallet.dat (maybe old is corrupt or you deleted it or similar).
Activity: 4
hi you might want to look at this thread as it explains what we are doing to fix ADT > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-adt-androids-tokens-repair-thread-new-client-update-now-372734

Hey guys!  What's going on?  I open my wallet this morning and I've got a zero balance?  What are you guys doing?  I had millions of coins in there and now they're gone?  I didn't transfer them anywhere!

Please advise?!?!
legendary
ADT developer
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
My wallet ADT is not synchronized with the network.
I withdraw 6000000 ADT on cryptsy and I do not received the wallet
What addnote need to put in AndroidsToken.conf to sync wallet ?

Thx.
legendary
ADT developer
If the fix is has even 1% risk of losing the wallet coins, then DO NOT proceed. People have paid money and mined this for ages you can not risk their investment.

All coins will need to be moved to cryptsy wallets and recorded on their site before attempting the fix.

Mullick seemed to fix it rather quickly last time, can he not just show you what to do if this is a recurring issue of the same nature?

its not the same issue each time unfortunately  they cant be moved that's the issue don't worry everything possible to stop coins being lost will be done

right now I am still trying to get the info I need from cryptsy

i will be talking to coders about all the options but unfortunately there slow to reply at the min
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
If the fix is has even 1% risk of losing the wallet coins, then DO NOT proceed. People have paid money and mined this for ages you can not risk their investment.

All coins will need to be moved to cryptsy wallets and recorded on their site before attempting the fix.

Mullick seemed to fix it rather quickly last time, can he not just show you what to do if this is a recurring issue of the same nature?

This coin has show massive resilience so that means a lot, the devs have time and time again fixed up this coin, do not lose peoples coins that would be a serious problem and destroy confidence.

legendary
ADT developer
How many total coins this one has?

66,800,000,000 is circulation at this time
Pages:
Jump to: