Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 74. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
well the saying is right, whatever was closest hurts the most, losing a pool that we started with is about the most dmging thing that could happen.
but after these words how far can this go? and after all said how can i even trust you at this point after you blatantly are not speaking kind words.
how can i pass you 180m and relly on your word again.....? specialy after these last few arent the kindest.

and p.s.   PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.
 that is a threat by every deffinition.

No, a threat would read: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet.

What I wrote is this: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.

^ this is non-threatening, exclaiming that I fall under the same ridicule and deal with the same consequences of a scammer if I were to do that. Its refuting zack's argument of having to "keep tabs" on the pool after a bounty is paid out, which is ridiculous.

If you want to make it right, stop insulting me and mis-interpreting what I'm saying. Offer me a fair bounty (as well to everyone else who will receive a bounty from you and not one so small its offensive (considering you have 3.6 BILLION).
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
i truely want to make this and have to make this work but how i do not see a way, i dont understand where all your hate and beastiality came from all of a sudden 3 hours ago.....did someone pay you? did i do something? i am not understanding how it went from us talking like ppl to you threatining and demmanding and explaining to me how to kill this coin......i am at a loss
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
how much ltc or btc to run it for a year ? with 0 fees
That's not easily deduced, and ultimately irrelevant for a bounty. I'm really done with the drama and the made up 5% fees for life numbers, just pay the bounty so I can be done with this conversation.

no bounty should be paid until you say howlong you will run the pool for and what the fees will be set at as there will be nothing stoping you running it for 1 more day then closing it

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

for future reference all pool bounties should have a minimum amount of time  required

I think you should both talk about this like humans and make a deal maybe x amount per week or whatever I think you have both made assumptions about the deal

you make 2% of all coins mined on your pool plus whatever you get remember that if he has to get another pool made you lose the fact you are the only pool

what you are doing is wrong and saying that you would shut down the pool  and suggest that you would take peoples funds I not the way to go about this

for future reference that's not how pool bounties work, will work, or ever work. This is not a business agreement, this is a reward. A reward that applies to first pool, first exchange, anything else you can makeup. This is not an exchange of service, you have no weight, pull, or decisive decision where your money goes after you pay the bounty, nor what is expected of the receiver. Take it up with the community.

The next time you lose your dog and offer a reward bounty for its safe return, be sure to grill them how much money if at all it cost them to return your dog, what they'll do with the reward money, and that if they accept the reward money they have to be on call for the next year for free dog finding service.

what I meant by (for future reference all pool bounties should have a minimum amount of time  required ) is that the bounty should say the first pool to run for x number of weeks
well the saying is right, whatever was closest hurts the most, losing a pool that we started with is about the most dmging thing that could happen.
but after these words how far can this go? and after all said how can i even trust you at this point after you blatantly are not speaking kind words.
how can i pass you 180m and relly on your word again.....? specialy after these last few arent the kindestand the words befor you admitedly ignored.

and p.s.   PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.
 that is a threat by every deffinition.
That's not easily deduced, and ultimately irrelevant for a bounty. I'm really done with the drama and the made up 5% fees for life numbers, just pay the bounty so I can be done with this conversation.

no bounty should be paid until you say howlong you will run the pool for and what the fees will be set at as there will be nothing stoping you running it for 1 more day then closing it

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

for future reference all pool bounties should have a minimum amount of time  required

I think you should both talk about this like humans and make a deal maybe x amount per week or whatever I think you have both made assumptions about the deal

you make 2% of all coins mined on your pool plus whatever you get remember that if he has to get another pool made you lose the fact you are the only pool

what you are doing is wrong and saying that you would shut down the pool  and suggest that you would take peoples funds I not the way to go about this

for future reference that's not how pool bounties work, will work, or ever work. This is not a business agreement, this is a reward. A reward that applies to first pool, first exchange, anything else you can makeup. This is not an exchange of service, you have no weight, pull, or decisive decision where your money goes after you pay the bounty, nor what is expected of the receiver. Take it up with the community.

The next time you lose your dog and offer a reward bounty for its safe return, be sure to grill them how much money if at all it cost them to return your dog, what they'll do with the reward money, and that if they accept the reward money they have to be on call for the next year for free dog finding service.

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. This is not an agreement or contract, this is a reward for putting up the first pool to support your coin. You don't get to dictate what my fees are or demand how much real money it would cost to run the pool.

PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

ok so you just tested me on the #s, ill let that slide, you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np, then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,  and now you are threattening Everyone mining and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up? 180-250-500...... how am i supposed to make this work ? explain plz we need this pool but how can i make this work?
now thats class Smiley

What in the hell are you two talking about? Re-read my post. Im telling you its more than obvious if I planned on taking a measly 180mil and run I would have done it already with my 600,000,000 wallet and not dealt with all this headache. How did you interpret that as a hostage situation? lmfao.

I'm a reputable member of this community and I can't fathom how there has been this much miscommunication between two people.

Thanks for letting that "slide" Jagra, since it wasn't truth. Seriously?

same here considering the first 2 days all i did was keep asking how much do i owe you, and is the tab straight, and throwing out do you want dbl or adt or % of hash ...... first 2 days thats all i talked to you about, i said yes to pool and then i said NOTHING but those topics.....but you seem to have not noticed those 2 days.

lol. How can you possibly think I "didn't notice" when I just said I saw the PM's and posts and ignored them until we talked about an actual bounty? Do you read my posts? serious question.

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. This is not an agreement or contract, this is a reward for putting up the first pool to support your coin. You don't get to dictate what my fees are or demand how much real money it would cost to run the pool.

PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

ok so you just tested me on the #s, ill let that slide, you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np, then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,  and now you are threattening Everyone mining and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up? 180-250-500...... how am i supposed to make this work ? explain plz we need this pool but how can i make this work?
now thats class Smiley

What in the hell are you two talking about? Re-read my post. Im telling you its more than obvious if I planned on taking a measly 180mil and run I would have done it already with my 600,000,000 wallet and not dealt with all this headache. How did you interpret that as a hostage situation? lmfao.

I'm a reputable member of this community and I can't fathom how there has been this much miscommunication between two people.

same here considering the first 2 days all i did was keep asking how much do i owe you, and is the tab straight, and throwing out do you want dbl or adt or % of hash ...... first 2 days thats all i talked to you about, i said yes to pool and then i said NOTHING but those topics.....but you seem to have not noticed those 2 days.

ok so you just tested me on the #s, ill let that slide ,you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np, then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,  and now you are threattening Everyone mining and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up? 180-250-500...... how am i supposed to make this work ? explain plz we need this pool but how can i make this work?
now thats class Smiley

Let me break down your post, please read it thoroughly as I'll bold all your misconceptions:

"you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np,"

No, it happened. I ignored the clearly not serious offer of 5% of 1MH/s. I've also told you this repeatedly, you can check the thread for THAT.

"then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,"

A fair first pool bounty, relative to other coin launches, yes. It's obvious now how you'll withhold billions and only pay out miniscule 5 and 10 mil to people helping you get your coin off the ground. makes sense. How about you pay all your bounties fairly? Not just me, to everyone.

"and now you are threattening Everyone mining and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up?"

Where the fuck did you pull this out of your ass?

ok so you just tested me on the #s, ill let that slide, you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np, then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,  and now you are threattening Everyone mining, and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up? 180-250-500...... how am i supposed to make this work ? explain plz we need this pool but how can i make this work?
legendary
ADT developer

for future reference all pool bounties should have a minimum amount of time  required

what you are doing is wrong and saying that you would shut down the pool  and suggest that you would take peoples funds I not the way to go about this

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. This is not an agreement or contract, this is a reward for putting up the first pool to support your coin. You don't get to dictate what my fees are or demand to know how much real money I pay to maintain the server or for what time period it has to be available. lmao.

PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.
legendary
ADT developer

legendary
ADT developer
um 500mill x 7 is 3.5bill man. how are you getting some magic 35%? i missed out on this math in school.

5% x 7 = 35%. Clearly so.

5% is 180m not not 250-500, and if thats the going price we are in the right negotiating range you where as low as 200 and i tossed out 100 .....
now that all these half trillion silliness is past lets begin, btw how much would it cost in btc or ltc or dollars?

It should still be 250-500 for a pool / exchange / forum, but you won't listen to reason. For clarification, earlier they were reasonable numbers apart of the mockup example I posted to get you to put hard numbers in your ledger. The numbers fluctuated between 200-500 both for arguments sake and rounding. Later in the thread with the 7 or so major components for bounties post I made (spitballing reasonable percentages I might add), I suggested 20% went to competitions / prizes / whatever, which obviously could be further spread out between multiple competitions and / or prizes. There weren't "7 things at 500,000,000", how the hell you came to that conclusion I do not know. Those pre-mine funds could have been spread out over months for all anyone cared, as long as the bounties was spoken for and decided early on (this gets it accepted on an exchange and gives the coin actual value) and kept track of.

5% (180mil) is fine with me.
10% (360mil) should be the exchange bounty.
5% (180mil) should be first forum.
um 500mill x 7 is 3.5bill man. how are you getting some magic 35%? i missed out on this math in school.

5% is 180m not not 250-500, and if thats the going price we are in the right negotiating range you where as low as 200 and i tossed out 100 .....
now that all these half trillion silliness is past lets begin, btw how much would it cost in btc or ltc or dollars?
because that is what we agreed on and there are several posts double checking that in this thread.

i am obviously changing the ledger.

Really? Here are all the posts referencing a bounty, or your 5% of pool donation that we "agreed" on.

The ledger will come as a HUGE list of bounties for this project! when i say huge it will be quite a list! keep your eye out!

You can add me for the "first pool" bounty.

I reminded you to be sure that I was added as the "first pool" bounty.

hey Lollaskates would you like some adt with the 5% of all my mining forever? id like to make this right man so we could be more helpfull.
I appreciate the pool to the outmost of extent, ty again Smiley

You asked me if I wanted 5% of all your mining forever, to which I did not answer.

Again, I don't know where you felt it correct to put that as your first pool bounty, but I did not agree to that and its in your imagination. Nor did I acknowledge, agree, or respond to it when you PM'd me the same thing in different wording. (I don't like pasting PM's on boards, but if you'd like me to I can). Can you stop lying / dodging the issue here and come up with a fair bounty that isn't closer to an insult than gratitude?

because that is what we agreed on and there are several posts double checking that in this thread.

i am obviously changing the ledger.
Pages:
Jump to: