Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 77. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
sorry that i have a poor English.I have three questions:

1. "Game dev-                  elrapido"

what does "game dev-" mean? What is his next work?will some game or trading site use this coin?

2.when can I send and receive coins using my phone wallet in my  phone? about time

3.when can i buy and sell adts  at cryptsy or coins-e?about time

and a suggestion:

why not send coins free to the repliers at this site ?It is  better than other site.

at last .I have to say .you all have done very well. I can see your harding-work.
make this project  go furthermore.
thank you for your reply

1: game developer elrpido he is making a dice game and his friends are working on mmos/rpgs etc

2: the bounty for a mobile wallet is set and i am also manually searching for for a dev, knocking out 3-5 bounties per day Smiley its coming.

3: that is not up to me nore will i bribe or request to be on an exchange, the plan is to make this coin needed by every exchange.

i also have a bounty up for an exchange site that exchanges everything via ADT, i know it sounds silly right now, but, give us some time.

and we do have free adt on this thread the first post has 2 faucets!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
the pool is down a few minite ago
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

what does "game dev-" mean? What is his next work?will some game or trading site use this coin?

2.when can I send and receive coins using my phone wallet in my  phone? about time

and a suggestion:

why not send coins free to the repliers at this site ?It is  better than other site.

at last .I have to say .you all have done very well. I can see your harding-work.
thank you for your reply

I believe he is working on a game site not sure what the games are yet  Smiley

there is a bounty for that

its to soon for it to be on an exchange but I hope its on cryptsy by the first bock halving Smiley

its good having a post on here but its a lot better having a dedicated forum as there can be lots of threads about different parts of the coin without taking over the altcoin section on bitcointalk
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

and a suggestion:

thank you for your reply
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Pool is down for a reboot, brb.

EDIT: I'm taking this time to make a change or two I've wanted to make, so it may be down an additional set of minutes.
Excuses, are we going to get these often. The new orb coin

show me an excuse. there are no excuses everything was done within 24 hours and everyone knew of the premine from point launch.

just being civil by adding some detail.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Excuses, are we going to get these often. The new orb coin
everything including the premine was disclosed within first 0.blah minutes and spammed by trolls there after,and everything was updated within 24 hours. so i don't understand what you guys are talking about. how much more of an announcement of a premine do you need? or was the little sleep i got that night too much time i spent to update the main post?

how are you guys still on the first 3 minutes of this coin?
I really would not have a problem if the premine was disclosed properly. Since it was attempted to be hidden or "left out" of the announce the intentions of this coin were clear. Next thing r3wt will say he's apart of it .

.......whatever man
Just to bring the premine into right perspective, it is worth of 6866 block which is 57 Hrs in coinage.
So basicly devs took 2,5 days headstart, thats not worst i've seen. But still went unannounced (Not very classy, nor trustfull)

i put the coin post up and less then 10 mins after, everyone new about it being premined all over the forums, even though it wasnt posted i was replying as soon as i could, while still setting up pool/forums/faucets/updates and too much crap to list .....when it is spammed every other post in giant colorfull text does my post even matter at 15 mins or 30 or now? and its been listed on there since day 2, when i noticed it wasnt there, not something you look for after a bs trollfest over the damn premine.
legendary
I really would not have a problem if the premine was disclosed properly. Since it was attempted to be hidden or "left out" of the announce the intentions of this coin were clear. Next thing r3wt will say he's apart of it .
Just to bring the premine into right perspective, it is worth of 6866 block which is 57 Hrs in coinage.

woot ty
So what happens when you android tries to mint a pos block??

lol that is for us to know and for someone else to find out.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So basicly devs took 2,5 days headstart, thats not worst i've seen. But still went unannounced (Not very classy, nor trustfull)
legendary
So what happens when you android tries to mint a pos block??
i have found good resources for completing some very prestigious bounties Smiley the phone app for a pow/pos coin will be a fun task for someone but my info resources are next to infinite so shouldnt be hard to fill this bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I am very intested in app wallet.But be safe!
I hope this coin will take the place of ifc.

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e

yes we are all having fun with this project, which makes it easy to work hard,  logo is being updated linux wallet being made as we speak everything is flying faster then expected Smiley join up on the forums man hit me up, i am starting to fill it not just with bounties but also development resources.

although you have your own forum, don't make the same mistake others made and neglect this forum.

this forum carries much more weight and i notice when worldcoin and others tried to move to their own forum interest was lost. The thread on here will constantly bring new interest to the table.

good call man, ive updated the first post it should be looking nice, got some wording a bit better still need a better disclaimer, we have a troll box at our forums so i just sit there and shoot shit, you should swing by there say hi, but yeah i will do more posts here thanx for gettin my slack  Smiley

No worries, hopefully some takers for the bounty of making a mobile wallet step up soon. Don't really want it to hit the exchanges for a while until the halving has taken place once. I would have done 65k blocks rather than 100k i so appreciation cut in sooner, however network is large on this for a new coin already which is a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
its always good to have a main forum and a thread here Smiley

have you considered sorting something people can post in there  signature to support the coin ?

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e

yes we are all having fun with this project, which makes it easy to work hard,  logo is being updated linux wallet being made as we speak everything is flying faster then expected Smiley join up on the forums man hit me up, i am starting to fill it not just with bounties but also development resources.

although you have your own forum, don't make the same mistake others made and neglect this forum.

this forum carries much more weight and i notice when worldcoin and others tried to move to their own forum interest was lost. The thread on here will constantly bring new interest to the table.

good call man, ive updated the first post it should be looking nice, got some wording a bit better still need a better disclaimer, we have a troll box at our forums so i just sit there and shoot shit, you should swing by there say hi, but yeah i will do more posts here thanx for gettin my slack  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e

yes we are all having fun with this project, which makes it easy to work hard,  logo is being updated linux wallet being made as we speak everything is flying faster then expected Smiley join up on the forums man hit me up, i am starting to fill it not just with bounties but also development resources.

Pages:
Jump to: