Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 76. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Either way it is a premine. Unless there is a public ledger like CGB, this is a no-no.

Stop mining it and go mine something else = simple solution.
Stay here and keep crying about it or troll like some other morons = bad solution.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Either way it is a premine. Unless there is a public ledger like CGB, this is a no-no.

I think there was some kind of ledger?

If we can get people to dev some things for the coin, the guy will hand out decent bounties.
Need a mobile wallet i think and decent website, can probably give some bounties out for that right?
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

i don't think cgb had a ledger on day 4.... doing 3-5 bounties a day atm i dont want to update the ledger on however many forums i am spammed on, if its incomplete ppl will bitch as well, so i will wait until we aren't bustin out this many bounties per day and it chills out for a bit then i will post ledger.

p.s. how are ppl so inconsiderate?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

so far it has only been used for promoting the coin and adding service ( before you say no I haven't received any of the premine for the things I have done )

gl with your nopremine pump&dumps, made by ppl with high hash so they get a larger chunk then a 2% anyway to dump on you without following through with anything, that's what just about all of them are.with not even a handfull of acceptions. lol
legendary
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
legendary
Terminated.
Do not add this to cryptsy please.
Activity: 896

That was the worst [ANN] Announcement ever... !!
First the topic was "NEW COIN Coming SoOoN! Androids Tokens. ADT",
then he changed the topic to "The Future is here! NEW COIN Androids Tokens. ADT"

ADT has NO Future, ADT is a premined FREAK, most probably instantmined!!

The coin is a copy paste of Infinitecoin!!

Warning:

ADT IS A PREMINED IFC FREAK !
3,599,475,712 COINS PREMINED!

ADT is really bullshit, ADT never goes to ANDROID! NEVER! and NEVER! to an serious Exchange!

Do not make false promotion with the widespread trustworthy name "Android." yes it is a problem, ADT is a bad failed joke

Every coin has them...

God, corrupt wallet is the worst thing ever. It takes incredibly long. Only 50%. It's this large because I never modified the account page to allow an automatic payout value higher than 10,000 so there are a loooot of transactions to salvage.

I've made the PHP change, please bump up your autopayouts to higher more reasonable limits. Thanks

epic!     /happydance
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
God, corrupt wallet is the worst thing ever. It takes incredibly long. Only 50%. It's this large because I never modified the account page to allow an automatic payout value higher than 10,000 so there are a loooot of transactions to salvage.

I've made the PHP change, please bump up your autopayouts to higher more reasonable limits. Thanks
well the title posting was changed from coming soon to its here cause its here. lol

whats up with your turrets if you don't mind me asking?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
That was the worst [ANN] Announcement ever... !!
First the topic was "NEW COIN Coming SoOoN! Androids Tokens. ADT",
then he changed the topic to "The Future is here! NEW COIN Androids Tokens. ADT" 3 days later!!

ADT has NO Future, ADT is a premined FREAK, most probably instantmined!!

The coin is a copy paste of Infinitecoin!!

Warning:

ADT IS A PREMINED IFC FREAK !
3,599,475,712 COINS PREMINED!

ADT is really bullshit, ADT never goes to ANDROID! NEVER! and NEVER! to an serious Exchange!

Do not make false promotion with the widespread trustworthy name "Android." yes it is a problem, ADT is a bad failed joke

WARNING!
hey lolla you should swing by http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php troll box say hi sometimes shoot some shit
UPDATE: on my earlier issues / comments

I have not ran my wallet for 2 days i think, but a transaction was sent to me at some point i just noticed for over 14 ml. ADT.

You really don't read anything in this thread do you.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
UPDATE: on my earlier issues / comments

I have not ran my wallet for 2 days i think, but a transaction was sent to me at some point i just noticed for over 14 ml. ADT.
Pool Status: Wallet corrupt from non-safe shutdown, repairing: 25% complete
Pages:
Jump to: