Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 78. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I am very intested in app wallet.But be safe!
I hope this coin will take the place of ifc.

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e

yes we are all having fun with this project, which makes it easy to work hard,  logo is being updated linux wallet being made as we speak everything is flying faster then expected Smiley join up on the forums man hit me up, i am starting to fill it not just with bounties but also development resources.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I am very intested in app wallet.But be safe!
I hope this coin will take the place of ifc.

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e
oh and Lollaskates i will be getting a new power supply and cards soon Smiley so ill have way more hash coming your way /happydance cant wait!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
yeah the pool thing was unfortunate, but launch w/o a test shit goes wrong and the only thing you can judge it by is how fast it is resolved"minutes"(tyvm lolla!!), if i would have tested it ppl would have complained about that as well so, rock and a hard place lol.

if anyone has any unresolved issues just hit us up @ http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php and one of us local zombies will help you Smiley

Don't miss out guys, like i said earlier we are all putting a lot of effort into this project!! JOIN UP say hi and throw your ideas this way!
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
I never doubted your coin. Seems like another coin to me. It will be mined and added to a market, and have value like the rest, and have a community of supporters and haters like the rest... My problem was with the missing funds, from the pool. Not your coin... C'mon you know me.

I just had to add my BTC0.0001889 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
doesn't matter how much work you invest, i do not care copycat!  ADT is a waste of time!

ADT Freak will fail.

Nothing new, nothing special, just theft!

theft?  of my effort, time, money, and patience? yes i agree

However the coin can not fail. there are WAY too many ppl making this happen for it to not be top 3 of all alts if not #1 let alone fail lol

Stop taking the bait , your way too easy, just let it work its course with proper documentation of the premine and let it flow.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
[reserved for the truth]
doesn't matter how much work you invest, i do not care copycat!  ADT is a waste of time!

ADT Freak will fail.

theft?  of my effort, time, money, and patience? yes i agree

However the coin can not fail. there are WAY too many ppl making this happen for it to not be top 3 of all alts if not #1 let alone fail lol

doesn't matter how much work you invest, i do not care copycat!  ADT is a waste of time!

ADT Freak will fail.

ADT PREMINED FREAK!

FREAK = ADT IS A CLONE (Infinitecoin) from a CLONE (Litecoin)

Yes ADT IS A FUCKING FREAK! ADT wasting your time and hash power!

the only ppl that are not happy are the ones that have sat in front of the monitor too long, and dont understand how much money,effort,patience,work, this takes, and knowing they are unable to have a progressive path of thought, by not being able to understand those vertues, the only choice left is a degenerative one, aka trollin.

and my guess is this is spoetnik lol your litteraly the only 1 complaining trolling and spammin. good job mang Smiley want a cookie?
ADT PREMINED FREAK!

FREAK = ADT IS A CLONE (Infinitecoin) from a CLONE (Litecoin)

Yes ADT IS A FUCKING FREAK! ADT wasting your time and hash power!
Just keep a ledger with how you use the premine and people will be happy and support you more.

lol sorry for a rant/reply just woke up and read all the posts so all the replies got jumbled up in my head lol ty for the ledger tip Smiley
PRIMINED FREAK!

freak? no 2%,
This coin came out with Wallet, Block Explorer, Pool, Forums, Faucets, Solo node, bounties, Games and so much more.  1st day!

thats a more developed coin then Almost ANY coins that are way older, ALL reports/complaints have been immediately addressed except spoetnic due to his literacy/comprehension problems.

and what do you like about none premine coins?  
none premine coins = 1 most of them if not all are pump and dumps due to the team not expecting to promote or have any kind of assistance.
                             2 ppl monopolize on saying this is a none premine coin by having 50.000,00 KHZ and getting a way more giant premine                but instead of spending it on the coin they keep it and dump it after it hits trades. where i am actualy asking you what to spend it on instead of dumping it on you like 90% of none premine coins.
                             3 blah i can keep going about nonepremine useless inattentive pump and dumps, being a trader and a miner i have been burnt by alot of these throwaway coins, so this coin has a community and a small ballance to promote/repair the project instead of just another crap coin, how you see this as a bad thing i would like to know plz explain.

ignore premine moaning, just be a good dev, don't give the premine away too quick a lose interest.  Get some dev going, perhaps an android gambling game that can be loaded with the coins. Get a website up at the very least. androidtokens.com .net .org whatever. Just looks much more pro

Yup Smiley logo is almost done, site we can get at any time but wed like to see how the name thing pans out befor making something more perm, and the premine i am Very carefull withlol as i was saying an avg stacked miner has more then i do at this point and i have no way to mine, i have 80 khzs lol, so i am already feeling kindo small, but if anyone is selling adt i will buy it hit me up at http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php
Just keep a ledger with how you use the premine and people will be happy and support you more.

yes ledger is coming i have it on a piece of paper, but for realz, i am promoting this coin not just nerd stylez online spam, i am actualy going out and promoting this project, i have already spent more in gas then 10X of these premines lol so why you guys are stuck up on 10 bucks worth of coins is way past me, but yes ledger is coming lol ill even start it here 60$ on gas trying to get a few commercial places to accept it, .......60 bucks is more then every coin there is atm, not to mention what was spent on developing the project.  so premine what ? i will continue to invest into this project in every way i can,
ledger is also coming, i dont understand why, when MOST PPL HAVE MORE ADT THEN I DO ON DAY 4!!! from just mining. and i have spent WAY more then the tiny premine to the coin developments with all its attributes. not to mention me spending actual money on this.

the only ppl that are not happy are the ones that have sat in front of the monitor too long, and dont understand how much money,effort,patience,work, this takes, and knowing they are unable to have a progressive path of thought by not being able to understand those vertues, the only choice left is a degenerative one, aka trollin.
 the ppl that have read and understood this project/development which is 99% are on board and bustin ass. but this being reality lol 100% is impossible.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
PRIMINED FREAK!

freak? no 2%,
This coin came out with Wallet, Block Explorer, Pool, Forums, Faucets, Solo node, bounties, Games and so much more.  1st day!

thats a more developed coin then Almost ANY coins that are way older, ALL reports/complaints have been immediately addressed except spoetnic due to his literacy/comprehension problems.

none premine coins = 1 most of them if not all are pump and dumps due to the team not expecting to promote or have any kind of assistance.
                             2 ppl monopolize on saying this is a none premine coin by having 50.000,00 KHZ and getting a way more giant premine                but instead of spending it on the coin they keep it and dump it after it hits trades. where i am actualy asking you what to spend it on instead of dumping it on you like 90% of none premine coins.
                             3 blah i can keep going about nonepremine useless inattentive pump and dumps, being a trader and a miner i have been burnt by alot of these throwaway coins, so this coin has a community and a small ballance to promote/repair the project instead of just another crap coin, how you see this as a bad thing i would like to know plz explain.

ignore premine moaning, just be a good dev, don't give the premine away too quick a lose interest.  Get some dev going, perhaps an android gambling game that can be loaded with the coins. Get a website up at the very least. androidtokens.com .net .org whatever. Just looks much more pro
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
PRIMINED FREAK!

freak? no 2%,
This coin came out with Wallet, Block Explorer, Pool, Forums, Faucets, Solo node, bounties, Games and so much more.  1st day!

2 ppl monopolize on saying this is a none premine coin by having 50.000,00 KHZ and getting a way more giant premine                but instead of spending it on the coin they keep it and dump it after it hits trades. where i am actualy asking you what to spend it on instead of dumping it on you like 90% of none premine coins.
Pr0d1gy, you also sent an autopay prior to the fix, and are missing 5,056,790 coins.

Wallet: 245wswkjcxmAFjvYo1phFHVbiZCHG6w1ds
Amount: 5056790
Txid: 0d432e1aca628148536f079c58afcb75d86dcba6f2cc88be1b5a1fed301072c7

I mean really, it could have been me missing 25 coins... Its the principal of the matter... If your employer told you, that you only worked for 33 hours, but you say you worked for 45, and you deserve overtime... You gonna just be like eh... Ill live... Or you gonna find another job?
Not trying to knock you for anything, but bugs do happen, but 5 million is a big number no matter how many taxes you want to add or remove...

dood hit me up on http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php and i would have fixed it why are you contributing to the trolls and the ONLY complainer this coin has "spoetnic" lol, the pool situation is clearly explained in every detail by lolla. and all problems have been will be and are fixed immediately, except for spoetnic cause he cant read for some reason Everything that was mentioned to me on Official forums got fixed  FIRST DAY!! i never intended to check this troll box this often.
Pages:
Jump to: