Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 16. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
took a closer look and guess what I noticed..

the photos posted by bitcoincloudservices.com are FAKE!!!

obviously they look sterile because it's a 3D image..

that's exactly what makes bitcoincloudservices look even more fishy ... artificial 'photos'  Cheesy

"hell... they're all complaining about us not showing pictures of our farm(s)... they suspect we're a ponziminonzi... well, lets make some with pshop, those dumbos won't get the difference..."

sorry guys, that's quite the opposite of trust building  Roll Eyes

one of the best working ponzi corps, however... but 100% ponzi! prove otherwise or stfu
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
well looks like they no longer doing the blackfriday deal so guess I wont be putting in a 1TH order after all =P

While waiting here for #BlackFriday, u also missed an awesome deal on cloud mining website...

https://twitter.com/cloud_mining_/status/539352873373409281

They were offering 10% extra on 1TH and above orders on #CyberMonday Wink
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
well looks like they no longer doing the blackfriday deal so guess I wont be putting in a 1TH order after all =P

Perhaps you should ask the support for a "special deal" Wink
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
UPDATE: order changed to completed and is hashing away =)

I strongly suspect this to be a ponzicloudservice, like most of them are... I guess only time will tell ...
Ive had 2nd thoughts about putting in a large order at this point.

I've allready get back my 100% ROR. You call it Ponzi - I call it trustworthy income ... and the time of investment told me: It's ok without any losts so far.  Smiley

best regards,
ritch

Thats good for you, ponzi's can still be profitable, all depends on when u get in on them =) ... as with all ponzi's time will tell.

As long you split your investments and income, you can't lose. BCS is trustworthy for me because of good personal experiences. Maybe I will get profits for the rest of time of my contracts ...  that would be very nice.
legendary

I strongly suspect this to be a ponzicloudservice, like most of them are... I guess only time will tell ...

I've allready get back my 100% ROR. You call it Ponzi - I call it trustworthy income ... and the time of investment told me: It's ok without any losts so far.  Smiley

best regards,
ritch

Thats good for you, ponzi's can still be profitable, all depends on when u get in on them =) ... as with all ponzi's time will tell.

best regards,
ritch
legendary

legendary
How much time does Bitcoincloudservices takes to process new orders?, I placed one about 5 hours ago and its still on "processing" status.

I placed one more than 12hrs ago.... LOL! maybe they skedaddled..
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How much time does Bitcoincloudservices takes to process new orders?, I placed one about 5 hours ago and its still on "processing" status.
legendary
how long is black friday discount good for?
Activity: 74
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
love the payouts from Bitcoin Cloud Services
Activity: 74
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Bitcoin Black Friday Sale

10% off in orders over 1000 GH/s

We are happy to announce a special discount to celebrate Black Friday! We are offering:

10% OFF
In orders over 1TH/s (1000 GH/s)

How to get the discount?

Very easy! Just use promo code  BTCBLACKFRI10  on the checkout process to get your discount applied!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
The Bitcoin Black friday sale will be posted in a couple of hours Smiley

still waiting ... Cheesy
op will surely deliver
Activity: 657
MΣC
Well, actually that's pretty weak reasoning. A flat leg of a cheap rack that's build up solely of flat elements is 100% proof of fake imaging?! If you zoom in you could think there's a 90 degree angle support behind the leg, barely visible. Odd thing is, the same "flat" leg appears exactly the same on a different photo from a different angle. Where's the research on that?
My concern, if the 90 degree angle support is not there, is that the leg might bend. With all the weight of the hardware resting on that leg, the slightest bending will tip the thing over. IF the support is indeed missing, but it might still be there. The low res pics are not clear.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

lol 3d photoshop that is something new and creative. They do deserve some credit for the fake photos you claim. I mean come one most people will say no but they created something that looks so futuristic and almost looks as clean as a hospital. I do agree though it is hard to find good services this days
Activity: 616
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/rubH39x.jpg

Activity: 605
This looks so neat and sterile with barely any visible wiring and no electrical conduit - you either very good at efficient design, planning and implementation, or really good with photoshop. Ive been your customer for close to a month already and I still do not know what to make of you. You've been too damn perfect so far and I'm too suspicious of perfect - especially when it comes to Bitcoin ecosystem.  

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/file/2014/06/Bitcoin_Pics_Wide-lens_003_Web2.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: