Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 13. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 259
I would contribute some BTC to facilitate that.  Grin

Scott-
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I work in London, so of they let me I could make a video, or at least verify their equipment.

that'd be actually awesome!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I work in London, so of they let me I could make a video, or at least verify their equipment.
Well, I agree - a marketplace would be nice.

Likewise, it seems all the 5% coupons they use to give out daily are no longer being offered. I was going to add another few TH/s yesterday but decided 1TH/s was enough as I had to pay full price (0.0015/GH/s) which is the most I have ever paid using them. In their defense, the current BTC value doesn't help.

I will be heading back to London in May, 2015, and can offer to video tape the operation if they let me, but as you all likely know, 5 months is an eternity in this industry.

Scott-
Activity: 42
I'm very interested in Bitcoin Cloud Services, and have invested in 1th/s. I scanned this thread, but did not see if they are going to implement a marketplace to buy/sell hash between investors?

If they had that ability, I would be buying quite a lot! I am still waiting for a video as well.
Activity: 2
I'm very interested in Bitcoin Cloud Services, and have invested in 1th/s. I scanned this thread, but did not see if they are going to implement a marketplace to buy/sell hash between investors?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hey, got any coupons? I want try you guys out!
Activity: 616
By the way, BTC transactions in general yesterday were slow all-around. Coinbase was very bad - took over 2 hours to send a small payment through 7 nodes to an unrelated business.

Likewise, all the pics shown in thread look to be simply oversaturated (high vibrancy in tone/color) in whatever program, used. That is what produces a clean-room effect. Regardless, I doubt anyone is manipulating the core of the image itself.

Scott-

Reduce the hue/saturation, you get a more representative view showing the floor. Still pretty clean for a mining setup.  Smiley

Scott-

By the way, BTC transactions in general yesterday were slow all-around. Coinbase was very bad - took over 2 hours to send a small payment through 7 nodes to an unrelated business.

Likewise, all the pics shown in thread look to be simply oversaturated (high vibrancy in tone/color) in whatever program, used. That is what produces a clean-room effect. Regardless, I doubt anyone is manipulating the core of the image itself.

Scott-
Activity: 605
Been looking to add another 1600GH/s to my 14000+GH/s account but even after giving a positive review, no 5% coupons or other discounts are being offered. Also the recent price rise from 0.0014 to 0.0015 is a bummer. I remember when it was as low as 0.0013. Don't get me wrong, I really like the service, but some return customer loyalty incentives would be nice. Can't blame a bloke for trying.  Tongue Wink

Scott-
Activity: 11
Are your payments for the correct amount?

yeah I got the right amount:)
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Have not received a payment today as of now. Usually it's paid before 2am.

We use a blockchain.info node to broadcast our payout transactions, around the time we submit payout the website blockchain.info was under maintenance so we had to wait a couple of hours to submit today’s payout.

But here is today’s payout.

https://blockchain.info/tx/60709d04b3794d14c52f216a2146fecb1e78e82c103a389ce1bd418eb29ecc69
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Are your payments for the correct amount?
Activity: 11
$$
Ok, got the payment!!
$
Activity: 4
yah....imcoming payment Smiley
not sure what the delay thou.
Activity: 616
legendary