Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 11. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I am very happy with their service and have paid me on time. I will be investing more on payday at the end of the month :-)
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
I wonder how they make any money.

Assuming they dont have to pay anything for capital equipment cost:  

$290 for 1TH in the GP for the 500 sp20 is the best price i have seen.

Anyway:

They charge about $535 for 1TH  (1.7 x btc)

It cost about $525 for a year electricity at .10 usd kw/h for 1TH   ASSUMING their equipment is at least  .6 watt efficiency

And maintenance is free, so must be very cheap electricity  .01 to .02 cents
It looks like their primary farm is in So. America, where power is cheaper; especially for industrial use.

I have had a little over 22BTC invested in them since late September, 2014, and I am almost at the 50% ROI point. With that said, for the first time I noticed some slightly lower payouts than what was expected starting other day (before and after the difficulty adjustment) and continuing so I have an enquiry in with them on that. It is only a few $ per day, but that adds up over time; especially when they have been otherwise good about sticking to their estimates.

Scott-
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

wonder no more
Same way the very same 'Esteban Amador Soto Martinez' made money on bitcoincloudhashing.com

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

Assuming they dont have to pay anything for capital equipment cost:  

$290 for 1TH in the GP for the 500 sp20 is the best price i have seen.

Anyway:

They charge about $535 for 1TH  (1.7 x btc)

It cost about $525 for a year electricity at .10 usd kw/h for 1TH   ASSUMING their equipment is at least  .6 watt efficiency

And maintenance is free, so must be very cheap electricity  .01 to .02 cents
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I´m suspicious of everybody in the BTC marketplace.

As for cloudmining.website I´m well on the way to ROI

and hope it lasts.

Hmmm ... Well that does surprise me, correct me if I'm wrong but they've only been in business since the beginning of November right ?

Well, I´m awfully sorry to disappoint you. Bye, bye.

Seems like I've touched a nerve there somehow ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

and hope it lasts.

Hmmm ... Well that does surprise me, correct me if I'm wrong but they've only been in business since the beginning of November right ?

Well, I´m awfully sorry to disappoint you. Bye, bye.

and hope it lasts.

and hope it lasts.
That's good and stable. Just their contracts are a bit costly now.

Nudge nudge wink wink look at my Signature he says  Wink LOL !

---> CloudMining.Website 0.001 BTC / GHs <---

BTW aren't you at all suspicious as to HOW CloudMining can even Run at such incredibly low prices given the cost of Electricity these days combined with the astronomical Difficulty level in recent months ?

I know I would be !!!

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
No complaints at all. Very reliable and punctual.

My oldest contract is from Oct. 25, 2014

100 GH/s

Cost: .144

Total mined so far: .086170109

That's good and stable. Just their contracts are a bit costly now.
No complaints at all. Very reliable and punctual.

My oldest contract is from Oct. 25, 2014

100 GH/s

Cost: .144

Total mined so far: .086170109
Activity: 197
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
BTW: Funny story Wink

CEX is a negative investment atm (more maintenance cost than dayly income), while BCS and some other clouds offer a stable output without any fees. Well, I wrote that in the CEX-livechat (without a ref-link) and was warned to be banned. At least I wrote: "Only scammers would ban users from chat, who tell the truth." And then I was banned for one day by the CEX-Admin. *lol* Ok, I pulled out all my BTCs from CEX and invested them somewhere else in better conditions. So it's not MY lost. Wink

@BCS: Please lower your price a little bit for my 3'rd contract, because I TRUST YOU.  Smiley

Best regards and thank you for a stable income,
ritch
Activity: 686
Hey, just want to give a shoutout - I've been out of mining since I moved in August. But with the difficulty mellowing out I decided to look into cloud mining, whipped out a calculator, opened up several browsers and Bitcoin Cloud Services looked like the best option out of all the available services.

This was about a week ago - and I have to say that so far I've been really happy!
Btw - customer support is excellent. I've very happy with my experience so far.

Keep up the good work guys!

(I didn't sign up for the service with this username, for what it's worth. I used a different username but I'm sure the BCS guy can figure out who I am if they needed to.)
Activity: 197
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
Trustworth and good Service is allways more expensive. But 0.0017 is even more expensive than CEX at the moment. (Well, CEX has a very bad and unstable output due to high Maintenancecosts, but the abillity of daytrading and trading Vouchers in $=€ via Ebay to get a "second income" up to 30%.)

My 5-Year-Contracts are still on 5 Years. As long the are and will be, it's ok. But now I've to think about the math of interests: When I would reach a ROI with 1xx% if I would buy a new 0.0017/12-Month contract? With a stable $/BTC price a positive income should be possible, but how much interests could be reached in only one Year? *calculating* Oh, it's still much more than the "Deutsche Bank" or "DEKA" would offer me (if I would buy online-Pizza for BTC)!  Grin

Well, as I wrote before: First rule of investments -> never be greedy! Wink Up to 0.7%/day is ok, but more than these interests could be dangerous. BCS is below this border of risk [HYIP], so I had and still have a good feeling (also because of positive personal experience so far).

PS @BCS: Offer a special deal to me (0.0012) and I will buy my third contract. User: Negromonga Wink

best regards,
ritch
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Price has gone up and is not 5 years anymore!

Well, at least it does not look like a ponzi anymore... I wonder if all existing 5-year contracts will still be honored.

Yes but take a look at this from Companies House website:

Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To:  (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 12/12/2015 - This is exactly in 12 months time.
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 09/04/2015

What are these numbers M? Not sure what you are referencing there.

Did pbmining look less like a ponzi to you when it hiked its price, mere weeks before it collapsed?

P, are you telling me PBmining is dead? What's next? Mt. Gox goes bankrupt?

lol. Sorry, I was not following PBmining disaster but their site is till up it seems. Did they stop paying out?

Its when the company accounts are due for taxation purposes. Exactly 12 months from now. Makes me wonder.
Activity: 605

Well, at least it does not look like a ponzi anymore... I wonder if all existing 5-year contracts will still be honored.

Last Accounts Made Up To:  (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Last Return Made Up To:

What are these numbers M? Not sure what you are referencing there.

Did pbmining look less like a ponzi to you when it hiked its price, mere weeks before it collapsed?

P, are you telling me PBmining is dead? What's next? Mt. Gox goes bankrupt?

lol. Sorry, I was not following PBmining disaster but their site is still up it seems. Did they stop paying out?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Well, at least it does not look like a ponzi anymore...

Last Accounts Made Up To:  (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Last Return Made Up To:
Activity: 605

Pages:
Jump to: