Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 14. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Have not received a payment today as of now. Usually it's paid before 2am.

Same here... Rage is rising  Angry

...now, wait... I'm the one now who say... calm down folks!
yup, it was me  Grin.

...cannot really speak out of personal experiences as I have no contract at btc, yet at least I never heard complaints from any side about not having been payed so far. the source of payments seems to be a pretty distributed model, some mining, some reinvestment, some whatever... how they manage it under the rugs is everything else than thought to be transparent, yet they seem to have a lot of happy customers...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Isnt it

8045683a66e505fdfc6dee28c79ed75210fd3801f2b69cab2e99545841beb83a

No. That's the payment to them probably from the mining pools.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Check the id. Maybe there´s a hangup somewhere.
Activity: 605

Same here... Rage is rising  Angry
Isnt it

8045683a66e505fdfc6dee28c79ed75210fd3801f2b69cab2e99545841beb83a
Don't see  it. What's the tx id??

ad351d2f5fee937fe8e153d345481165b34ff15f961757ff8721e8d499044ea6 is yesterday's payment
I guess very clean and dust-free environment is good for the miners.

That´s all I have to say or can say really about this.
Not yet, that's what I'm waiting for before investing more.
Is there a video of a walkthrough of that warehouse ?
I looks very what, clinical?

Yeah, I agree it seems somehow almost too pristine and perfect

but I´m not sure.
that one looks a wee bit more compelling... yet...

but still, I think my point isn't yet transparent. I DON'T want to say they are fraud or scam and do not run miners, no, really Smiley peace

my only point is that in combination of beeing an obvious bargain, beeing secretive about their biz to some extent, and then posting - ...ok, for sake of neutrality say: 'images', let it be photo or 3d rendered - of one of their alleged data warehouses in a not very beneficial quality and say plausibility, that - sorry - looks so rigged to me,
this is - long story short - really an unfortunate move, and by far does'n help in building up trust...
let alone take a look at how much scam has happened and still is to date... I think that increases some sort of sensitivity... esp. if it turns out for certain factors to come together...
I'm all not about fud'ing... but I think, I have a point... after seeing the pictures, I'm more sceptical than before... and I think, that's ok to state  Cool

Is it photoshopped or u used 3Ds Max ?
tbh. it's not even from me, demorender from turbosquid... Wink that's like shutterstock for max, maya, etc... think it was a maya mentralray default render ...and one of the more expensive models, tho.

Found some more pictures. Seem to be the same ones but not cropped- and I am not amused by some comments here.

Also the floor in these pictures seems to be in pristine condition!

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

Ah! Now looking at http://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/9b958f34-f0a1-4f1e-8cfb-94bdc987d98f-large.jpeg shows the floor in much more detail, the earlier pictures I had seen seemed to make the floor area look almost like pristine brand new even after supposedly having had all that equipment moved into place !

Thanks for the links mohamedtarmohamed Smiley

hm... btw, did I mention my datacenter... it's in my secret cellar... btw, I'm renting some of the ghs, someone interrested?  Cheesy

Is it photoshopped or u used 3Ds Max ?
The only issue I have with this fine co. is that they haven´t

sent me my latest bloody discount code yet.

Ah! Now looking at http://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/9b958f34-f0a1-4f1e-8cfb-94bdc987d98f-large.jpeg shows the floor in much more detail, the earlier pictures I had seen seemed to make the floor area look almost like pristine brand new even after supposedly having had all that equipment moved into place !

Thanks for the links mohamedtarmohamed Smiley

hm... btw, did I mention my datacenter... it's in my secret cellar... btw, I'm renting some of the ghs, someone interrested?  Cheesy

Uh oh, the guys that spend their entire life analyzing 9/11
photos and videos are into BCS now.
There goes the neighborhood.
You mean that Tower Block didn't fall to the ground because of a Controlled Demolition ?
Well, I gave up on figuring out that shit years ago. Too many cooks with too
many recipes, err theories.

...in a nutshell:

You mean that Tower Block didn't fall to the ground because of a Controlled Demolition ?

Well, I gave up on figuring out that shit years ago. Too many cooks with too

many recipes, err theories.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: