Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 15. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Hi Guys

Been reading the forum for sometime, but just signed up.

Anyone able to tell if these pictures are photoshopped - I got them from Gabriel's LinkedIn profile?

These are from the website:

I already have around 1800ghs with them, and want to buy another 2000ghs more, but reading this thread makes me more cautious.

@btccloudservices when can we expect a unedited video so that I can buy more?

Ah! Now looking at http://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/9b958f34-f0a1-4f1e-8cfb-94bdc987d98f-large.jpeg shows the floor in much more detail, the earlier pictures I had seen seemed to make the floor area look almost like pristine brand new even after supposedly having had all that equipment moved into place !

Thanks for the links mohamedtarmohamed Smiley

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi Guys

Been reading the forum for sometime, but just signed up.

Anyone able to tell if these pictures are photoshopped - I got them from Gabriel's LinkedIn profile?

These are from the website:

I already have around 1800ghs with them, and want to buy another 2000ghs more, but reading this thread makes me more cautious.

@btccloudservices when can we expect a unedited video so that I can buy more?
Activity: 151
I'd like to try a TH or two, does anybody know of any valid coupons I could use?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9680531

Bitcoin Black Friday Sale

10% off in orders over 1000 GH/s

We are happy to announce a special discount to celebrate Black Friday! We are offering:

10% OFF
In orders over 1TH/s (1000 GH/s)

How to get the discount?

Very easy! Just use promo code  BTCBLACKFRI10  on the checkout process to get your discount applied!

Heh! You could try sweet-talking them into letting you use "BTCBLACKFRI10" from last month Wink

Activity: 155
Merit: 104
I'd like to try a TH or two, does anybody know of any valid coupons I could use?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey Photoshop expert, is this photoshopped as well?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BTCPayb5AdF8fSsR7oews2PpuVpRtamk6
that'd be awesome work, if shopd  Grin
but I think you completely missed the point... I just as well said, that picture is pretty obviously fake, thus implicitly opened the question: why so?
I'm more about transparency. so, showing so called 'pictures' to potential customers with the intention of making some sceptics shut up, imho isn't the best way to gain more trust... or am I wrong?
I'd either stayed at that 'we don't show you anything' policy, but to make up some phantasy store room pictures.
and I go so far to say, it's more like an open insult to ones mental capabilities, innit?
...and tracing back to 1BTCPay... it seem part of the income is from franchising with megabigpower.com, nice tho
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Guys, I was making a bad joke... By the way, I'm a customer of BCS and not affiliated with them in any other ways. Bad jokes aside I really have nothing bad to say about them - so far BCS have been a swiss clock of payments and looks like others have confirmed solid customer support. That said, as many others I do have my reservations, and like many others I do not have a single shred of evidence to back them up.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Your plans sound to be a bit expensive as there are loads of cloud mining websites providing plans such as BTC0.001-BTC0.0013 per GH/s...
Anything special for which we need to pay a bit higher?
How do you manage to mine without using electricity?

Technically speaking our hopes and dreams powering up this whole operation. But we have been doing this for over 6 month and electricity is still there.

Honest answer is I don't know, sorry :-)
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
How do you manage to mine without using electricity?
Activity: 74
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Activity: 133
check the website and Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
Are you guys receiving the correct payouts? PB mining has been underpaying for weeks and nobody even noticed. Everybody needs to check their payout and make sure they're getting the correct amount.

Everything is fine with all cloud mining services, except Hashie has deleted all referrals from their DB !!!

what a bunch of fucking scammers please reveal hashies real identity..

so this email was sent out from hashie - so any referrals you got before December 4th are all gone and you get some petty dust change in btc

Due to an issue with our database, we had to reset the status of all referrals prior to Dec 4th. We have compensated your account with %comp% BTC in order to make up for any commission you may earn in the future from these referrals. This amount has been added to your balance. All users who registered with your referral link after Dec 4th are not affected.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I think, they might delete customer Ghs very soon and as a compensation offer 1 Ghs to everyone. So, u should concentrate there Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Are you guys receiving the correct payouts? PB mining has been underpaying for weeks and nobody even noticed. Everybody needs to check their payout and make sure they're getting the correct amount.

yeah evereyxthing is fine

Everything looks right so far M - at least according to this https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Activity: 84
WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked I guess there was a lot of reasoning involved when saying the images are fake just because there is a faulty leg in one of the racks.
lol, you don't need 'a lot of reasoning' to see that these 'pictures' have either been tampered with or - and that's my best guess - are completely artificial. they simply look too clean and the whole lighting looks so early vray or some other biased raytracing engine still utilizing only standard global illu, not even caustics or radiosity...
and it's as well the massive lack of details... not even a single cable, no nothing, no real details, all looks so phoney...   

The only thing manipulated in these  images were the colour levels in Photoshop.
sure thing, man Cheesy

Untouched images, more  images and even a video will be published shortly.

the bad thing is, that fishy smell is as well sticky as tar... and beeing overly secretive and posting unreal looking composed 'photowork' isn't the best way to shower that away Wink
in fact, it obviously turned out to be another torrent of fish water when you just tried to have a shower to get rid of it...

but... still, I'm curious about the videos... will it be machinima?
Activity: 616
took a closer look and guess what I noticed..

the photos posted by bitcoincloudservices.com are FAKE!!!

obviously they look sterile because it's a 3D image..

WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked I guess there was a lot of reasoning involved when saying the images are fake just because there is a faulty leg in one of the racks.

The only thing manipulated in these  images were the colour levels in Photoshop.

There´s A LOT of screwballs -totally devoid of any reasoning- around these threads.
Don´t waste time and energy on them.
Activity: 74
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
took a closer look and guess what I noticed..

the photos posted by bitcoincloudservices.com are FAKE!!!

obviously they look sterile because it's a 3D image..

Pages:
Jump to: