Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 21. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
BCS rules on the basis of predictable income.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Only a complete lie 0.0027. I'm making daily 0.0009. We have been deceived.

ScreenShot

And every day the payment is made later.

If you placed your order in the last 7 days I'll be happy to process a refund for you, only the mined coins will be deducted.
What? *lol* For a payout of 0.0027 BTC per day you need a bigger contract (146 GHS atm). Wink
Well, my actual "Excel":
07.07. - 31.08. / 49,64% ROR / 0,90% per day ("Mountain Festival")

It's a bird? It's a plane? No! It's Super-BCS shitting the interests of your local bank to hell!  Grin
For sure I can't reach 100% ROR netto in 100 days, but with compound interests I allready reached 100+% in 58 days. The trick/hint is: Feed clouds eachother and be a brutal daytrader with 2% minimum. *$$$*

best regards
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

ScreenShot

0.0027 per GH/s is the buy price not the payout amount you fool.

LOL, that's cruel true. 0.0027 is just price for 1 GHs. This company offers a "mining contract", which is well known term and is quite obvious they will sate the price.

To check your profit you can use some bitcoin mining calculator.
Activity: 168
0.0027 per GH/s is the buy price not the payout amount you fool.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

ScreenShot

http://oi57.tinypic.com/11s050n.jpg

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Visit https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/

OUR NEW OFFER

5 Year Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0027 per GH/s

Min Order: 50 GH/s
Max Order: 50 TH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
No maintenance fees
No mining pool fees
No electricity costs
5-Year Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
OUR NEW OFFER

5 Year Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0029 per GH/s

Min Order: 50 GH/s
Max Order: 70 TH/s

From now on the price will be determined by the hardware price, our profit margin and difficulty.

Cool, I just cant wait to purchase more GH/s. I think it's the lowest rate per GH/s in the market after lunamine's scam, pbmining's current rate is 0.0033 which is way too high
Activity: 151
About three months concerning fiat. That was when I invested $200 in electricity and Bitcoin purchases, and kept reinvesting until I reinvested half of the earnings based on value. So I could keep going more quickly without having any delays.

Nice  Cool
Activity: 28
About three months concerning fiat. That was when I invested $200 in electricity and Bitcoin purchases, and kept reinvesting until I reinvested half of the earnings based on value. So I could keep going more quickly without having any delays.
Activity: 151
But at this point in time, I'd made back the fiat costs and am just reinvesting what I earned in Bitcoin.

Approximately how long did it take to break even please?
Activity: 28
To be honest, seeing the price increase helped me assure that they weren't going for a Ponzi scheme. I figured they had costs go up, so they raised prices to alleviate it. By the time I met my minimum for another order, the hashrate went down. Squeezed an extra 4GH/s, woo!

I'm starting to see an increasing number of referral awards, which is making me quite happy because it's bolstering how fast I get another upgrade. Yes, don't put all your eggs in one basket. But at this point in time, I'd made back the fiat costs and am just reinvesting what I earned in Bitcoin. Once I reach a certain level of output from BCS, I'll likely use future purchases to send to Cryptsy, where they have mining shares and just keep going round and round like that, spreading out and building up. But I'm liking BCS' pricing and policies, so I can't complain.
Activity: 55
As long the "minimum order" is too high for beginners, the noobs will use CEX with a higher price per GHS.
In fiat terms, the minimum order is less than 100USD.  That's not really a lot of money to enter into an investment.  If someone thinks the minimum order is too high, perhaps they should be contributing to a savings account or doing something with lower risk.

And as long there is no internal trading on BCS, it's not very atractive for traders.
That's true.  I suppose the question is if someone wants to lock themselves into a 5 year commitment, or if they want the ability to exit their position.  If they want that exit ability, the cost per GH and maintenance fees are likely higher.  In general, buying single items is more expensive than a bulk purchase.

For traders like me BCS is currently more like a savings account with high interest rates or investment in companies like "FreeCoin & Co" with the hope of a ROR over 100%.
I'm not sure a savings account is the right comparison.  With a savings account, you have assurance that your funds will not disappear, and you will earn some interest.  With cloud mining, there is no guarantee that the company will exist for the long-term, and there is a risk of losing money on your investment if difficulty rises too fast.  Higher risk gives the potential for more reward (as well as more loss).

Perhaps BCS should offer a redeem of "old" hardware, like CEX does to achieve further income in future. Such redeems could be nice for people in countries with low energy costs.
The current cost per GH probably takes into account that they will receive some salvage value from the old equipment that they sell.  Your mining income will definitely not come from the same piece of equipment over a 5 year period.
As long the "minimum order" is too high for beginners, the noobs will use CEX with a higher price per GHS.
And as long there is no internal trading on BCS, it's not very atractive for traders.
For traders like me BCS is currently more like a savings account with high interest rates or investment in companies like "FreeCoin & Co" with the hope of a ROR over 100%.
Perhaps BCS should offer a redeem of "old" hardware, like CEX does to achieve further income in future. Such redeems could be nice for people in countries with low energy costs.

So long I believe in the plan of BCS and have a good feeling they will not scam us ... but if they scam us I'll order a killer on Darknet for BTC. *joking!*  Grin

best regards
Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC
Wow. Just wow Smiley

On a sidenote: I have to keep changing my affiliate things Cheesy
Activity: 139
im waiting for the sale,, hehehe hope to psot soon

฿ 0.0027 per GH/s

MΣC
Like I said, I can think of a lot a reasons for charging the prices they charge, BTC value is 100 dollars less then it was two or three weeks ago, so yeah, a price increase makes sense. I'm not mumbling about the price. But as Netwerked says, BCS consistently charges 0.001BTC/GH less than pbmining. If PBM drops price, so does BCS, if PBM does it again, so does BCS, if PBM does nothing, so does BCS, and now, if PBM raises prices, so does BCS. Okay, let's face it, PBMining is doing quite well, so if you see a way to do something similar, who can blame you. No argument there from me either. By staying below prices of competitors, if you can afford that, be my guest. But Gabriel has already said they are no copycat, so really, if you want develop your own brand, at some point you got to stop looking at the competition and mirroring their actions, or it will never happen. BCS is growing, the name is catching on. Quite a few things ar better then PBM. Though, PBM's magic formula('s) to calculate all, prices, payouts, difficulty weighing in, I think it's quite a brilliant piece of math. Not sure if BCS is up the same level of that, perhaps not and that could explain why they still follow the leader.

Anyway, it's just me... mumbling. Though, in the long run, things like that could start to work against you. That's what I'm worried about. On the other hand, it's the first working day after my vacation, so, yeah, I'm somewhat down anyway. Got so much to do, and the time all this obligatory work stuff eats up is just too much  Wink
Activity: 55
Price went up to 0.0030. So yeah, I can imagine a lot of good reasons, but this is following PBMining's pricing way too exact. BCS is big enough to stand on it's own feet, I would think Sad

I think it's all about competition and profit margin.  If you're the best deal in town, why would you charge any less than you need to?  That cuts into profits.  BCS seems to consistently charge 0.001BTC/GH less than pbmining.
Activity: 148
SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !
Seems their pricing just work like ASIC manufacturer pricing: follow BTC's value at the time. When BTC lost some value recently, their price went to 0.0026 per GH/s. BTC recovered some of its value and their price went up to 0.0030 BTC. At least the fact that they change their prices, not only going down but also going up makes me more willing to reinvest. If it were just a Ponzi going to run off with our money at some moment they'd have no need to increase their pricing to stay ahead; they'd just keep it low to keep attracting investors...
MΣC
Price went up to 0.0030. So yeah, I can imagine a lot of good reasons, but this is following PBMining's pricing way too exact. BCS is big enough to stand on it's own feet, I would think Sad
Pages:
Jump to: