Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 25. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC
Owww, nice, thanks Smiley

I do hope things are okay though as the site is still down. Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Not a problem. The sooner it's up and without any hitches the better it'll be for the both of us. I'll check up once in a while using Mike's ref link to see if it's up.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Is there an ETA as to when the servers will be back up? I'm going to toss some BTC into this and check it out myself.

As servers are being upgraded, so is registration. I'm in no big hurry, but I had the worst timing. I'm steadily advancing (I have only about $300 worth of Bitcoin invested into mining, as it's all I can afford as I try to steadily build up) and looking to see if BCS is the next awesome thing for me to advance further into the cryptocurrency universe.

Hi. We are still working on the new server. I don't have an ETA at the moment, I can only say it'll be up very  soon.

For existing customers,  like it was mentioned earlier, payouts have been processed normally and this is our last payout
https://blockchain.info/tx/ae2639ae02fd3a557e0d3155df6a79bbea8a2b0389e4f41b887febb1bfcd38ca

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Activity: 28
Is there an ETA as to when the servers will be back up? I'm going to toss some BTC into this and check it out myself.

As servers are being upgraded, so is registration. I'm in no big hurry, but I had the worst timing. I'm steadily advancing (I have only about $300 worth of Bitcoin invested into mining, as it's all I can afford as I try to steadily build up) and looking to see if BCS is the next awesome thing for me to advance further into the cryptocurrency universe.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
My math: 19,827% after 20 day now -> 80,86 left from 100,86 days til Breakeven (without compound interests but stable difficulty). With compounds but increasing difficulty 90 Days ROR all in all should still be possible.

@Mike: 5-GHS "Testcontracts" for Beginners only would be a good Idea.  Cool 40-GHS minimum is imho to high for such a low total Cloudhashrate lower than 1 PHS. [In comparison: CEX offers GHS for some Satoshies with internal trading / reinvestment. So CEX is more beginner-friendly, but still much more expensive per GHS than BCS.]

best regards
MΣC
If it's about payout, they never missed one since I ordered my first ghashes... ummm... a month ago? 5Ghs would make like 0.0001 per day. Not sure what that would prove. Also... You do know that offer a 7 day money back guarantee?! That's 7 days of payout to try. If you don't like it, cancel, and you get your coins back, minus the amount they paid you through the contract Smiley
Activity: 222
Could you offer orders of 5 ghs so in order to try out your service?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
We are   migrating the site to a new server, we will  be back shortly. We do not store customer funds in the server and payouts will be processed normally.

This is our payout address: https://blockchain.info/address/1BTCPayb5AdF8fSsR7oews2PpuVpRtamk6

For support requests please visit: https://support.bitcoincloudservices.com/hc/en-us

Payouts and support will remain unaffected
Thanks for the detailed low-down ritch

Easiest compounding with some clicks:
Sell (all) GHS on CEX for 0.0049 BTC (atm). Buy a 300-GHS-BCS-contract for 0.0029 BTC. Payout adress to your CEX wallet. Reinvest the BCS- and CEX-interests dayly. After 11 to 12 days sell GHS on CEX and buy the next (lowest) BCS contract (30 GHS). And so on ... always in steps of 10% -> 30, 33, 36, ...

What if the GHs price go down in Cex.io ? Please add a line telling "not to trade if the GHs price go down".
Kindly,
      MZ

You are right, Muhammed. ATM CEX goes down to 0.0045. That's the risk, but as long you reinvest the interests dayly (with daytrading) you can compensate it - and nobody knows the price in 10 days. Alternative: MN1/2 on Cryptsy, because that prices are more stable so far [but don't ask me why, because that "GHS" are very expensive].
Unfortunately, no one is a clairvoyant, otherwise we all would become rich. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That's Life. Wink
Another tactic: Buy a 3THS-contract, so you can reinvest 30GHS per day without any other compoundings via CEX or MN1/2. But that's another set of risk ... because 3THS are no longer in the field of "play-money".

There are only two possibilities to win cryptos without any risks nor investments:
and - but that's real "play-money" and a very long way to earn your first GHS ... well, Bill Gates started in a garage.  Grin

best regards
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Sell (all) GHS on CEX for 0.0049 BTC (atm). Buy a 300-GHS-BCS-contract for 0.0029 BTC. Payout adress to your CEX wallet. Reinvest the BCS- and CEX-interests dayly. After 11 to 12 days sell GHS on CEX and buy the next (lowest) BCS contract (30 GHS). And so on ... always in steps of 10% -> 30, 33, 36, ...

What if the GHs price go down in Cex.io ? Please add a line telling "not to trade if the GHs price go down".
Kindly,
      MZ

As long BCS offers no internal user-wallets (like CEX or Cryptsy) for internal reinvestment, you have to use your external wallet. And this external should not be a "grave", but a possibility for compound interests (i.e. CEX or MN1/2 on Cryptsy).
Sure it's risky, but you can't lose all of your investment because of splitting plus the ability of daytrading.
[CEX and Cryptsy offer (beta) USD-exchange as you know, but for shure it's cheaper to sell BTCs (or CEX-vouchers) via EBay if you need some Fiats in meanwhile. Wink]

The line of worth: Trading -> Cloudmining -> Homemining. (imho)
The line of risk is the other way.

best regards and sorry for my bad english - I'm not a native speaker Wink
Merit: 250
All in all it's easy to calculate (for me): 14.6% ROR in two weeks so far. Break even in 90 up to 100 days (with or without compound interests but stable difficulty). After that time it's pure win (for the next 4 3/4 years) without any risks (for me) in buying expensive hardware nor electricity. So what could be the worst case? -> if BCS would shut the door before (my) breakeven. But in this case I think positive.
Well, 1% per day is nice - ask your lokal bankmanager for this rate of interests, and he would say: "That's impossible!" *lol* Sure it's possible, but only with Clouds, Trading or [HYIPs], depense on how much money you invest and your plan, to minimize the risks.

So far I'm happy to have invested in BCS.  And in 2 1/2 months I could be satisfied. Smiley

best regards
MΣC
Well, nobody says that they will keep running old equipment. Nobody knows what they're running, but there is no need to keep old stuff alive. Reward calculations are not based on miners but on averages anyway, so for BCS it's just a matter of implementing a new 10TH/ s machine and pull the plug on some old 100GH/ s machines. The hashrate people have paid for is still there, just it's now on the 10TH/s machine. Or on some other, doesnt matter really. Maybe it's easier to understand if you see your hashrate as a share-rate. Or not  Smiley

It cannot continue?! Bitcoin mining started with cpu mining, then GPU,then asics. There is no limit for new technology really, so for all we know it can grow ever and always. I share the feeling, but reality is not quite the same, I'm afraid
Activity: 518
The only thing that makes it wasteful running old kit is because there is newer kit that's more energy efficient.  This exponential increase in mining power simply cannot continue.... unless in two years 1 bitcoin is worth $10,000+
MΣC
How do I list as a rookie.
you know step by step. If you don't mind, please his explanation

Not sure what you mean. You want to buy hashrate, simply sign up there and buy what you want. For easy access to the BCS site, click the link in my signature Grin
Otherwise, what are you asking exactly?

I see so the 5 yr thing is simply a fair and arbitrary number?

Looking at the website it seems I only ever pay the upfront fee... and so long as I've bought a big enough portion of GH/s then it *should* made a return... just like mining at home but without the hassle, noise, house like a turkish baths etc etc

Mining like a turkish bath?! That ... is .... quite unexpected and brilliant! BCS should put that on their front page Cheesy

But , I'd like to know how the 5 year thing is actually handled. I guess a lot of us simply buy small contracts with a bit of hashrate that's pretty much useless in 6 months or further. Since the network doesn't accept satoshi payments I guess the earnings just build up until a minimum is reached. That minimum is 0.000053 BTC? But at some point even that minimum won't be reached anymore. It seems like a waste of energy to continue mining then. So, how does BCS handle this? I don't know.
Maximum you can buy there is 45TH/s. I've never even looked at it, but I think that would give returns for quite a while. For such large numbers more then a year might still be rather nice.
Well, just ran it though a calc, and first year would bring like 120BTC, and the second year another 7BTC. After two years it's not longer doing much, especially since the Bitcoin block reward ia halved by then Wink
Soo... If this was aimed at higher sales, then 2 years would still make sense. Longer not very much

Activity: 1
How do I list as a rookie.
you know step by step. If you don't mind, please his explanation
I see so the 5 yr thing is simply a fair and arbitrary number?

Looking at the website it seems I only ever pay the upfront fee... and so long as I've bought a big enough portion of GH/s then it *should* made a return... just like mining at home but without the hassle, noise, house like a turkish baths etc etc
MΣC
It runs until it has accumulated enough Satoshi's for a payout the network will accept? But I guess for most it's more of a gimmick then a real asset. On the other hand, if you buy 20 TH/s, will that be worthless in 6 months? Or 12 months? Or longer? Wink
I'm missing something here... The way I see it if I take out a 5 year contract for 100GH today... it will probably only earn any BTC for around 6 months owing to rising difficulty.... so what does the contract do for the remaining 4.5 years?
Pages:
Jump to: