Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 24. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC
Ritch, I think that's the first post of you that doesn't contain the word compound  Cheesy

@BitcoinCloudServices.com: Finally have a good reason to ask, the new interface stuff, will there be an option to change payout dates? Currently payout is set to once a day. After I've ordered hashrate, in the Details View I see an option Payout Preference: Daily. That suggests other settings are possible. Can it be changed to weekly, or some other settings? And will that be something you can set yourself in the future?  It would be a good feature.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
But as EVE Online taught me, there is no reward without risk. Unless you're a spoiled rich kid whom parents and grandparents are rich beyond belief. But that's a different story.

For sure.  Grin Money only comes to money - and without any risks you will never become ri(t)ch [or a leader in EVE). Wink

best regards
My personal BCS-result so far:
07.07 - 09.08. / 31.882% ROR -> 0.966% average interest per day.
Atm the price on CEX is very low (0.0033/GHS), so a reinvestment of BCS-Outputs in CEX would be a compound till you reach on CEX the sum for a second BCS-contract. Two vendors = half risk.

best regards
MΣC
Heh, I was reinvesting just about all. Either in hashrate, or in means to get more hashrate, and the how and what of that second part I'll keep to myself, though one part is power consumption at home Cheesy

Now I'm saving a portion of the (Bit)coins I make, and I do not reinvest all at once anymore. Trying to stick to a system of not doing things too quickly, and keeping some for those exceptional opportunities every once in a while. I actually spent some on KNC Miners recently, over 1TH/s for less then a bitcoin. Power isn't cheap here, but I did use earlier profit to buy wind turbine power for the next 15 years, so I can burn a bit more electricity at home. Thinking about doing that again as total power usage was supposed to double, but it's going towards tripling

Okay, for the referral thing, if you gained a referral then you should have received an email stating that you have a referral for 0.0087 BTC or something. Just a number I picked, think that one';s for the minimum amount of hashrate, 40GH/s. But that email contains the exact amount you'll receive. Since BCS offers a 7 days money back guarantee, that amount will be "Unpaid" (yellow dot with rounded down number in the table on the referral page) until after those 7 days. After the 7 days have passed you'll receive the full referral amount as stated in the email at the next payout.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Considering my push to increase income as quickly as I can, I'm doing what Mike is doing and pushing most if not all of the paid out assets and reinvesting it to constantly increasing payouts. Yes, the risk is high. But as EVE Online taught me, there is no reward without risk. Unless you're a spoiled rich kid whom parents and grandparents are rich beyond belief. But that's a different story.

Seems someone accessed my referral link, and while payout states it'll be 0.1BTC (rounded down) I'm not sure how it'll pay out. All 0.1BTC at once? Or is it gradual over the course of the five year contract? Or is that the daily payout from the referral? Not entirely sure as it isn't explained in full detail at the bottom of the Affiliates page.
MΣC
Well, big benefit of services like BitcoinCloudServices is that they don't use actual mining income to distribute amongst customers. Instead they use a fixed formula, which means all the quirks of day to day mining have been taken out. No payments below expectation, though also no lucky extra block finds. Not sure if I would compare that to a bank account, but it means income is quite predictable. With some good knowledge, some good hunches about future difficulty increases and a good calculator you can make an educated guess about long term earnings. Use that as a goal and it can hardly be called unobtainable, so no more reason not to keep on mining. If we forget about risk for a bit ... Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The way I understand is that with mining you need a larger amount of GH/s in order to take a larger disproportionate share of the day's minted coins....  112Gh/s won't earn twice as much as 56Gh/s, it will earn twice plus a tiny-weeny bit more as mining is all about the percentage of all global hashing that your ghash counts for.

It always feels like I'm chasing the unobtainable goal.  To this end I'm going to stop mining.... ALTHOUGH I must admit services like this do seem tempting.  I have confidence in bitcoin so I see these services as the equivalent of interest earning bank accounts.... the interest is much higher for that matter, but then I suppose the risk is too.
MΣC
Temptation is never easy, but it's one of the things I mentioned. Don't act on impulse and stick to the masterplan. Once you get the hang of that you can start thinking about making an exception every once in a while Grin

I don't wait for break even, so I do things a bit faster. Great benefit is that I earn faster, great downside is I also lose more. You can wonder which approach is the better one. But this approach is the one I understand best and I keep progressing further, so I stick to it.
Activity: 148
SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !
I bought some 53 GH/s here to try it out recently and just got my first payout. Kind of tempted to throw some more BTC but I'll wait to break even on my first purchase (which should take about 4 to 5 months depending on the next difficulty change).
Activity: 187
It's a good start, greyfoxsylux.

If it's all you had, then next time consider not putting all in one place. Either spread it over more services, or simply keep some behind, and very best, both: spread the risk and keep some behind. Especially since you have a lot to protect with your mother.
You might not think it's very much, but what applies to big amounts also applies to small amounts. Plus, it's all you had, so it is much.
Teach yourself these little tricks and rules and stick to them, and later on it becomes natural, and with any luck will prevent you from acting on impulse. Usually impulses make you pay. Then again, yours might be way better then mine. Mine suck in general Smiley
Sticking to pesky rules slow things down, but nothing slows you down worse then losing all you have, believe me. Besides, you(r rules) grow and evolve.

And honestly, I don't have much. True, when converting all investments to dollars it's quite a bit, but I don't hold that kind of money, and what I have in total is built by small (re-)investments here and there, and so on, for months and months and months. And I keep on building, so I still hold nothing. If all of this crypto stuff dies tonight then I'll still have nothing. Though, it's a fun ride and I learn a lot from all things surrounding this. Including peeks in human nature. And my nature. Some surprises there Cheesy

Ow, you might want to put that referral link in your signature though. In general, ref links inside posts will be removed by mods

I have various sources right now. Cryptsy's mining shares, Scrypt.cc, PBMining, and now BCS. I'm aware of the fact that putting everything in one spot is a bad idea, I'm just off to a slow start.

As for the signature, I think my signature limit is limited so I can't put it in there with the url tagging. I'll try though.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Check out this article in Crypto Mining Blog:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3203-quick-update-on-our-experience-with-bitcoin-cloud-services-and-lunamine/

I would like to point out that our developers are already working in the new customer dashboard and it'll be live  shortly.

As I wrote before: I had sold some CEX-GHS for a high BTC-price to buy my first BCS contract. Peanuts. I had almost doubled my invested GHS that day. Thus, the real ROR is much higher than 28.8% atm. However, it is difficult to calculate exactly, without adding additional columns in EXCEL.
Mike is right when he says that you should never put all one's eggs in one basket. (Is that good English by me or incomprehensible, because I'm not a native speaker?) So I wrote: "BCS and CEX 'need' each other [BCS with high and stable payouts and CEX with the possibility of daytrading and daily internal reinvestments.]"
This is just one of many ways to increase profits and minimize risks. (For sure I will buy my next BCS-contract after 100% ROR.)
So far, I trust both (and some other) systems, as long as I see a real profit.

(Please dont tell your local bank manager about it, so he is not afraid to lose his job, if you ask him for 1.2+% (compounded) interest per day.  Grin)
Well, Fiat was yesterday and Coins are the Future ... but the plan of profit is always the same: Minimize the risk and be brave to invest some earned bucks in new startups - because that's the only way a poor man could become ri(t)ch without scamming other people. Wink

Best Regards
Correction: today's payout Smiley
As long it's not really your last payout ...  Grin

BTW: So far 23.548% ROR with average 0.981% per day is still a good output. With compounded interests I reached 1.2% (28.8% ROR) atm and it's increasing.
Yeah, BCS is a good deal and recommendable. The next contract will come ... and perhaps I should use my Ref-Link.  Cheesy

Best regards
MΣC
It's a good start, greyfoxsylux.

If it's all you had, then next time consider not putting all in one place. Either spread it over more services, or simply keep some behind, and very best, both: spread the risk and keep some behind. Especially since you have a lot to protect with your mother.
You might not think it's very much, but what applies to big amounts also applies to small amounts. Plus, it's all you had, so it is much.
Teach yourself these little tricks and rules and stick to them, and later on it becomes natural, and with any luck will prevent you from acting on impulse. Usually impulses make you pay. Then again, yours might be way better then mine. Mine suck in general Smiley
Sticking to pesky rules slow things down, but nothing slows you down worse then losing all you have, believe me. Besides, you(r rules) grow and evolve.

And honestly, I don't have much. True, when converting all investments to dollars it's quite a bit, but I don't hold that kind of money, and what I have in total is built by small (re-)investments here and there, and so on, for months and months and months. And I keep on building, so I still hold nothing. If all of this crypto stuff dies tonight then I'll still have nothing. Though, it's a fun ride and I learn a lot from all things surrounding this. Including peeks in human nature. And my nature. Some surprises there Cheesy

Ow, you might want to put that referral link in your signature though. In general, ref links inside posts will be removed by mods
Ordered 78 GH/s! It's all I had in my wallet, but eventually it'll climb up. I estimate it'll take about 104-120 days to make all that BTC back. Patience is key to advancing forth.

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/?ref=1317 <-- affiliate link in case anyone wants to help me out.

BCS, I'm glad to see you showing transparency like showing your TXID's on forum and on site. Already I have more trust in you than PBMining.
The site is back!

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/

Our website's server was under maintenance.

During this period our mining operations, payouts and support were unaffected.

This was our last payout
https://blockchain.info/tx/82a6cd1d14b5958581f174083a896a3351c15abcc84f7d13012686a4be3cc1a2

Mike, you give pretty good input and test out these services for yourself to help others out. The least I can do is use your ref links!

Of course, you probably have a lot more than I do, in terms of investments and assets. I have 0.5BTC in assets, and trying to build it up further. But I'm a McDonald's employee whom splits bills with my fully crippled mother. Can't really build it up all that high.

I've learned that by working with each other, you can go pretty far. It's what I grew up on. I scratch your back, and karma will scratch mine. I see Bitcoin as a great potential to a new future in economics, and so I continue to promote it.
Pages:
Jump to: