Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 22. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
Update of my personal netto "EXCEL" (BCS practical, not theoretical) ->

07.07. - 25.08. / 45,25% ROR(*) without compounded interests nor daytrading.

(*): ROR=RateOfReturn

This is very good, but at the end the current BTC/USD exchange rate decides on gains and losses. I think, hope and believe that BTC reached the moon again at the end of the year. So it could give a really good profit with a rate of interests, your local bank-manager would change his job and sell Pizzas for BTC.  Grin

PS: I've been thinking about why BCS can guarantee a stable theoretical output without removing fees for maintenance and electricity. I do not know it, but BTC-mining produces incidentally IXC, NMC and DVC. With a good plan and the best hardware you can thus make a profit, so all can win.

best regards
+1
Thank you very much, cisary.  Smiley
Oftopic: Your motto regarding decentralization is correct. Without the implementation of this idea there would be neither SETI, BOINC, BTC nor clouds. Global decentralization allowed the summary of "Manpower" away on a high intellectual level beyond all limits and physical borders, languages ​​and religions. I come from the mailbox-generation in the early 80's ("War Games", you know? Wink) and I'm still amazed every day of the rapid development of the Internet and its possibilities. Global decentralization rules and connects people.

Back to topic: I trust in BCS because of my good feeling in respect of the business plan. And so far I did a good profit from the first day I invested in BCS.  As a normal User I can not give any guarantees, but after my personal break-even I will advertise with a REF link for BCS. With a good conscience and all thumbs up.

best regards
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Don't sweat it. We You all make mistakes  Grin

As long we are humans but no machines, we will do mistakes till the end of our life. It could be interesting if we would compare human mistakes with technical errors by using a very complicated EXCEL-File vs. BOT-Programming ... well, who should program that file? Human or Machine? Ok, it's more of a philosophical question.  Grin
Back to topic: I can't believe in such a low overall profit of 2-3% at the end of the contract, because I reinvest dayly payouts from BCS in other clouds, to feed them eachother. Simple math: I doupled my GHS by selling on CEX for a BCS contract. (I got 100% profit in miningpower with some Clicks.) Sell high, buy low ... cross-platformed - and allways be informed. I sell CEX-GHS on Ebay for $=€ -> 30% profit. I inform BTC-beginners to get a feeling of crypto-currencies by using "free Sites" with dayly income without investing. All of this is my "hobby" to earn some bugs while sleeping. It's a funny game with 10 minutes "work" per day. [The rest of the day I do real business or let the sun (of my flatscreens) shine on my stomach. Wink]
If I wanted to be a BTC-professional, I would open a page like Golden Cows to obtain proper gains. That would be a very good plan to work with real existing data centers already in background. (Of course no scam because you need no scam to earn money!)

That is the difference between man and machine - On one point, however, humans and machines can be similar: Learning by Doing vs. Trail and Error.
And for sure I know my mistakes if I try to write English.  Cheesy But I try it with human respect.

best regards

+1
Don't sweat it. We You all make mistakes  Grin

As long we are humans but no machines, we will do mistakes till the end of our life. It could be interesting if we would compare human mistakes with technical errors by using a very complicated EXCEL-File vs. BOT-Programming ... well, who should program that file? Human or Machine? Ok, it's more of a philosophical question.  Grin
Back to topic: I can't believe in such a low overall profit of 2-3% at the end of the contract, because I reinvest dayly payouts from BCS in other clouds, to feed them eachother. Simple math: I doupled my GHS by selling on CEX for a BCS contract. (I got 100% profit in miningpower with some Clicks.) Sell high, buy low ... cross-platformed - and allways be informed. I sell CEX-GHS on Ebay for $=€ -> 30% profit. I inform BTC-beginners to get a feeling of crypto-currencies by using "free Sites" with dayly income without investing. All of this is my "hobby" to earn some bugs while sleeping. It's a funny game with 10 minutes "work" per day. [The rest of the day I do real business or let the sun (of my flatscreens) shine on my stomach. Wink]
If I wanted to be a BTC-professional, I would open a page like Golden Cows to obtain proper gains. That would be a very good plan to work with real existing data centers already in background. (Of course no scam because you need no scam to earn money!)

That is the difference between man and machine - On one point, however, humans and machines can be similar: Learning by Doing vs. Trail and Error.
And for sure I know my mistakes if I try to write English.  Cheesy But I try it with human respect.

best regards
Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC
Don't sweat it. We You all make mistakes  Grin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Exact math, duffles ... but the contract is 5 Years, not only 356 Days. (?)
So long all my dayly payouts were in time.

best regards

D'oh. What a stupid mistake to make Embarrassed
Activity: 55
Hey peeps,

I've just received my 49th payment from BCS and thought I'd share the chart I use to keep track of earnings:
47% payback after 49 days of a 365 day contract seems pretty good to me, although it won't be linear due to payout amounts decreasing.

Duffles, I've verified your math.  I get 46.46%, but you're using actual payouts and I'm using theoretical numbers.  In any case, we're only about a half percent off, and your real numbers are better than theoretical ones.

Whether you break even or not all depends on how rapidly the difficulty increases.  The spreadsheet that I use to keep track of profits shows that you will probably break even and get an additional 2-3% profit.  I purchased a mining contract on July 27th with the same terms, but I may only get 94% back (I lose 6%).  This assumes that we'll repeat roughly the same difficulty increases experienced so far this year.

The difficulty is almost 24 billion now, and I'm guesstimating that we'll be at about 120 billion on January 1st.  I hope difficulty won't be that high.  It all depends on the amount of new, efficient mining equipment put into production over the next 4 months.  We were at 3.8 billion at the beginning of March, and then 18.7 billion exactly 5 months later.
Exact math, duffles ... but the contract is 5 Years, not only 356 Days. (?)
So long all my dayly payouts were in time.

best regards
Activity: 29
Hey peeps,

I've just received my 49th payment from BCS and thought I'd share the chart I use to keep track of earnings:

(Disclosure: clicking the chart will take you to BCS using my referral link Cheesy)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/mattduffin/chart_zps8543393f.png

It all looks pretty healthy. Payouts only get new labels if the amount changed from last time. So you can see that there are 11, 13, 9, etc. days with the same amount. The percentage payback line jumps occasionally because BCS sometimes pays out twice in the same day and then not at all on other days.

47% payback after 49 days of a 365 day contract seems pretty good to me, although it won't be linear due to payout amounts decreasing.

You can verify this at https://blockchain.info/address/17a5jMgVGXVpuGfvVbDFUppL4jwt5WpRXt?offset=0&filter=2 (ignore the payments from Bit-investors, that was me being taken in by silvercane's scam!).
Activity: 148
SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !
Hi.

Probably you are viewing our cached homepage, we've been receiving orders.

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/

That was the problem. Ctrl + F5 fixed it!
Activity: 74
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Hi.

Probably you are viewing our cached homepage, we've been receiving orders.

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/
Activity: 148
SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !
New offer but still can't buy. I do notice that the total hashrate went from 292 THS to 297 THS so did you get an extra 5 THS that was purchased instantly?
MΣC
I was about to wonder when the new hardware would be available.

But... what I also wonder about, the minimum Ghs amount has changed again. Now 50 Ghs. The why of an increase I can imagine, but what is the number based on? Why is it 50 and not 25, or 35? What's the thought behind the minimum amount?
Activity: 28
Hi.

Yes, from now on it's going to be one output per address.

I can confirm this, and I'm quite glad it's done like this. It would suck to be flooded with incoming transactions every day or every week coming from one source. I'm glad this is done.

Also can't wait for hardware to arrive. I'm ready to get another contract going!
*lets sing* "Oh Lord, would you buy me a BTC online Pizza - the BTC price is down, so the purchase must be low."
Ok, joking aside ... and now my personal BCS-facts, the world is waiting for:

07.07 - 17.08. / 38,949% ROR / 0,95% average per day

That's fine! (My local Bankmanager would get a heart attack, if I would ask him for that interests.  Grin)

Old fart advice: Sure you could earn much more with real HYIPS, but you should not do that because of the risk to lose all! It's much better to split and invest in good plans like BCS or CEX and use the C*******s wise.  Wink

best regards
Hi.

Yes, from now on it's going to be one output per address.
MΣC
I'm on a roll here, but did you change payments? From the 15th on I get one payment for all contracts. Before that it used to be one payment for each contract. Not that I mind, but it got me confused.
MΣC
I know, I received one payment last night and nothing more when I went to bed. But today all payments from the exact same time are there. Different blocks for confirmations... but that doesn't explain why the payments were not visible. If someone can explain how this should be seen, the please. I'm all for better understanding Smiley
heh, I need to wake up. I was looking at yesterday's payments Cheesy

All I see is one payment for one contract indeed:
http://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/5a409788e3ba52319b3b7cf7592dbbb0b3ef2f8c1bf705fd1814e81e279454d1

But no payments for the other contracts.
MΣC
I know, I received one payment last night and nothing more when I went to bed. But today all payments from the exact same time are there. Different blocks for confirmations... but that doesn't explain why the payments were not visible. If someone can explain how this should be seen, the please. I'm all for better understanding Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: